Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

So building a jeep from rare drop goat parts would work?

Goats in A17 confirmed!

- - - Updated - - -

Knowing TFP's sense of humor, master baiter would be a good name for a perk that helps with fishing.

Or the name of the store that sells the supplies.

Can glass's placement preview have a more clear and defined outline? So that you are not just guessing by placing a block - rotating it - placing again - rotating again - repeating until you have the desired orientation. This is extremely frustrating and seems like it could be fixed with some very simple adjustments to the preview itself

March 24th - no sooner - IMO

Why is there any discussion about drop date? It's in the name! A17 = April 17th. As that also happens to be my wife's birthday, knowing that her hubby will be 'unavailable' for another 2500+ hours would be the best gift she has had in years! (Also takes the pressure off having to find something. Or not.)

Are you kidding? We hardly notice the eye tic you developed. But we understand, you could let Governor Gup run the next one.

And become actually responsible for something? No thank you very much. =)

...I enjoy my reckless ways far too much to have to deal with people. =)

With that in mind, how would we be able to get a swamped Jeep out of a lake?

Simple solution is all the vehicles can now drive underwater, just slowly. There is a short period where the vehicle slows down as it gets in deep water, so you can make it across short water gaps.

Archived