Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

yep Faatal has now signed his life away. BTW... time on the internet is fast.... what he done is now spread out over 80% of the internet and I already seen the Wanted Dead or Alive posters if something doesnt happen as promised!

its brutal out in the real world :)

IMA going back to my game where the zombies are less painful then the internet.

Can i just ask who is faatal?

yep you just did so why ask if you can ask?

seriously he is dev working on vehicle code. and by now running for his life... he's got the internet stirred up. :)

Oh sorry i didn't catch up to new posts. I skipped like 10 pages :D. I think it is going to be huge pain in the ass if some freak manages to build some veh in small underground place which would cause him to fly underworld in free fall

He obviously is the right one to get us air superiority.

While Emperor Madmole isn't looking we can influence henchman Faatal in a direction that ultimately will cost him his life, but that is a loss we must accept to reach the skies. He will not be forgotten and his legacy will last as long as zombies roam the earth

LOL. I enjoyed that.

Someday you may fly, but I'm not planning on dying in the process.

Unexciting gibberish... to most.

<block id="2051" name="cntCupboardCornerCNRRed">
<property name="Extends" value="cntCupboardCabinetRedTopClosed" param1="CustomIcon,Place"/>
<property name="Model" value="cupboard_corner"/>
</block>

<property name="Extends" value="cntCupboardCabinetRedTopClosed" param1="CustomIcon,Place"/>
</block>

So does this mean that there will be no more lootable corner cupboards with no access points?

</block>

Interesting but impractical. Who would have a covered that would be inextensible with out breaking other objects just to get to it?

IRL they are accessible by an 45 degree opening. So unless this was added to the game...

There would have to be a really good chance of good loot for this to be practical due to having to other stuff just to get to it.

Archived