Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Notice that the Q button is no longer used to drop items! Honestly, this made my day. I still remember how funny it was to watch MM drop his bow when this video was new.

Lmao. Completely forgot about that myself. What is the new drop button? I just go into my backpack and use the mouse. Damn that Q button!

Lol nah didn't annoy me just makes me think your trolling and not Rolland lol :-P. Its simple. Food and water not in so you can mod it in problem fixed and solution found.

And sheesh get with the times that was last century news........

They still need to add it back. I want a poll on it Trollie.

ouch... glad she is at least in a happy mood :)

Still can't rep so you will have to settle with a :p

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao polls are useless. 100% of the forum could vote they want it back lol. And MM be like nope and I am pretty sure he will use this line - "You can mod it in or just find one of hundreds that you like in the kids section".

But if you look back at history MM says stuff then turns around and does stuff opposite or doesn't do what he says.....like uh beard eating. MM is notorious for changing his mind.

Still can't rep so you will have to settle with a :p

- - - Updated - - -

But if you look back at history MM says stuff then turns around and does stuff opposite or doesn't do what he says.....like uh beard eating. MM is notorious for changing his mind.

Lol but if he ate his beard you would not spend the hrs that you could have been keeping up with the forum perving on his beard...... So therefore you would then whine he doesnt have a beard lol cause he ate it haha

That's always the first question I ask when somebody says they can't hear dog hordes coming.

#ninjadog-gate

Screw headphones. Must be nice not to have families or other things that require you to listen out. Or people living with you that shouldn't have to tap you on the shoulder every single time they want to speak with you.

Is that the new gate? #speakergate? Lets just develop games around having to require the use of headphones now. Because real life be damned you are GAMING here.

Oh yeah HAPPY HOLIDAY

Screw headphones. Must be nice not to have families or other things that require you to listen out. Or people living with you that shouldn't have to tap you on the shoulder every single time they want to speak with you.

Is that the new gate? #speakergate? Lets just develop games around having to require the use of headphones now. Because real life be damned you are GAMING here.

Oh yeah HAPPY HOLIDAY

YAY! Jax is back!

-A

(j/k bro! Happy Thanksgiving!)

Haha you too :) I am thankful for having not been thrown off the forum as of yet! Ok I will be nice this weekend. But ONLY this weekend. As long as no one gives me Cranberry Sauce. Then its back to being mad.

<runs out to stop the UPS truck> damn that was close.. i was sending you some.. someone said you loved cranberry sauce. :)

Archived