• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Circle 80m radius = 20 106 Blocks the circle cover

Circle 200m Radius = 125 663 Blocks the circle would cover

I doubt that this is a matter of Optimization we have in beta

That needs adjustments from the very beginning and Future tech PC´s

(I guess)

This is disappointing. I really thought the short render distance was a temporary thing while they got everything in. Well... I guess one can still hope they find a way to render things further away. Space engineers seems to do a good job of it with their voxel

Planets.

I was in the Destroyed Biome & noticed what I thought I heard was either a Police Siren or Ice Cream Truck Music. It would be nice to add more loot able vehicles like Ice Cream Trucks, Police Cars, Ambulances etc.

I would also like more of a challenge with Looting Vehicles. Lets say you try to scrap one & a Car Alarm goes off attracting Z's, or a Siren goes off. Loot an Ice Cream Truck & the Music goes off attracting Z's. Maybe when we break into a Fancy House or POI they have a security System you can bypass or you set off the Alarm, here comes a HORDE.

I like that that would be a nice addition.

Madmole....now with the new MOCAP animations being put in...can we get a kick back animation to push the zombies back? A special attack , if they get too close....think Zombie Army Trilogy game.

Regards

Ouch

Coughs * VIDEO * Coughs

Didn't he mention a power attack that has extra % to stun and knock back with a higher cost to stamina drain?

Man I really hope we get this level of weapon customisation.

Combat becomes so much more dynamic when we have weapon mods and attachments. Imagine bipodimg on a window with an LMG and lighting up the hordes as they come charging at your base.

My optimal level of customization is duct tape. You pick that flamethrower, one grenade launcher and a rifle, tape all together and GG. We already have three mouse buttons right? And all in one single slot.

Good afternoon

Excuse my English, I would like to give an opinion

It would be great that we have stations throughout the game and that these are random

example: no matter what biome you are in we have summer, spring, autumn and winter, so you can wear the clothes that protect from the cold at some time, the cold full of snow and lower the temperature during the night, the summer that the heat is very strong, since it is not very abitual to create bases in the ice biome, it would be best to add an icon next to the cardinal symbols to know what station is, and as the days go by change the station, the only biome that would not fall snow would be where the zombie fire, is a humble opinion I would like to take into account

Right let me lay out a stereotypical scenario for you in PVP because clearly it hasn't hit home despite the fact that I've tried to already give you a quick run down. If you actually played PVP you wouldn't be making a lot of comments that you are because you would understand the problems it has.

A player builds a tower base, surrounds it with a 5 block wide pit to bedrock. They've got multiple LCBs hidden in their tower at different locations providing only 16x protection. The LCB covers 40x40 which is standard now since electricity was brought in.

Lets say they build their entrance level with the ground that's at around +1 and you manage to find a way in (For the sake of this conversation this part can be easy when usually it's not). Bare in mind this tower goes to the maximum height of the map. I can't remember what this is... maybe +160 blocks.

When you get in all you find is a hollow space except for a hatch elevator in the centre that goes up 60+ blocks to the room in the sky. There is no smart way in dude. Nothing clever to work out. The only way up is to knock out the wall blocks and make stairs out of them. If every block takes you 10-15 minutes to knock out because they are solid steel you will be there all night and day doing it.

This is a fairly common approach to base design in PVP because it is enabled by exploits.

Do you think that's clever? Because as ever player starts to do this all that happens is players stop playing for two reasons;

- Raiding is not practical, worthwhile or fun

- Players get bored because they create an inaccessible safe space where there are no threats for them

Raiding in PVP is a fundamental part of the game. If you take that out then there is only PVE and the PVE on large pop servers is broken to hell. Naturally players will go for the easy safety option because that's the survival part of the game kicking in. Just like players in PVE hide underground at bedrock to avoid any threats. If that was me I'd just go play creative mode. This isn't 7 Days to hide....

I'm not saying I want raiding to be easy, I'm saying players should be rewarded for base designs that are actual good and NOT using exploits.

I appreciate that PVP isn't on the Fun Pimps priority list, but some small changes like eliminating the hatch elevator glitch would certainly help in both PVE and PVP environments.

So even if they space those hatches every 3 blocks along a ladder going up you as a raider still have to break your way thru them. So in your example they could still have a steel hatch every 3 blocks from bedrock to skytop that you'd have to manually break thru. All the hatch elevator portion of that build does is make it faster for them to ascend. Their ascent speed doesn't affect you breaking thru the blocks.

yes look at them just sitting there

sort of cool but not a get away vehicle lol

Designed by a German Comic Drawer

3 Cinema Movies about "Werner"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100912/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0184005/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1711533/

No idea if there are english translations, most jokes are based on language

OK startup the Dolmette can need some time ^^

yes look at them just sitting there

Exactly! When your robbing a bank or you see one of your ex-wives, you need true getaway power!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23369[/ATTACH]

Note: Do not start this up in your garage, start it up in your neighbors garage. You know, the one where his kid plays music till 3 in the morning. :)

Madmole/Gazz ,

I got the 3 prototypes....all we need is an engine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23366[/ATTACH]

Ouch

Wow. Nice work Ouch!

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly! When your robbing a bank or you see one of your ex-wives, you need true getaway power!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23369[/ATTACH]

Note: Do not start this up in your garage, start it up in your neighbors garage. You know, the one where his kid plays music till 3 in the morning. :)

Wow. Now that's soooo HOT! Get it, Hot. lol.

I'd rather wonder what kind of engine it is.

A combustion engine works by doing the combustion thing inside of the engine.

This is more of a motorised flamethrower where the fuel is not primarily used for propelling the vehicle.

Damn, what did he eat ?

This is more of a motorised flamethrower where the fuel is not primarily used for propelling the vehicle.

Its a jet engine I believe, with an over-the-top afterburner (a crowd pleaser I'm sure).

I see one fuel tank in the rear probably one on each side. He has just enough for a drag race or kill himself which ever come first.

He has just enough for a drag race or kill himself which ever come first.

His headlight adds 50% chance of death by drag racing.

- - - Updated - - -

Found some interesting info. Here : http://blog.leatherup.com/2016/09/30/the-3800-hp-jet-powered-drag-bike/

A hint : engine is made by Rolls Royce

Archived