1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Question ...

Yet to purchase and unlock level 2.

Unlocks say Level 2 - - INCREASE YOUR MAX HEALTH TO 110

Yet in the picture you can see my health is already and can be maxed to 110.

20190116190158-1.jpg

This right ?

(edited: comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

your screen shot shows you have 2 magazine buffs... while one or both may be affecting you, you still do not meet the requirement to purchase the perk you want. wait for the buff to wear off then you can purchase it (if you have the points needed). these buffs are temp only on a timer.

after posting this comment, i read further on and see where there are a couple who have answered your question as well.

Question ...

20190116190158-1.jpg

This right ?

Yep, you likely have read a magazine that temporarily increased your health. (the two book buffs in the bottom left corner)

Question ...

20190116190158-1.jpg

This right ?

Seems u read a book which gave u the fortitude Perk level bonus for 30 minutes?

We have heard some valid concerns of the community and will be making needed adjustments to the game in the coming weeks along with bug fixes, optimizations and balance.

We are gathering data on a case by case basis, balancing and addressing the true problem areas most of which so far center around optimizations, stamina, balancing XP for all play styles, land claims, increasing zombie loot drop chance, zombie block damage, skill/perk balance and gating and random world gen improvements.

Hey there...I don't want to jump in here and mess with the flow by posting a long critique, I just get the impression that this thread is the one you must post in if you hope to be heard.

I'm a long time player and avid fan, 1600 hours since a4. I really love many things about a17, but I cannot for the life of me understand why action skills and recipe looting, and therefore organic character progression, have been removed from the game. I posted about it here (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?102621-The-State-of-Alpha-17/page13) but not going to dump all that in this thread. As a fan who has constantly recommended this game and bought it for at least 5 other ppl over the years, I simply want to make an impassioned plea for the reinstatement of these mechanics. They have made 7 days fun for years and would work brilliantly with the new perks. Thanks.

Keep them coming I say.

Any fix or tweak no matter how small is highly appreciated.

Well releasing new updates to public is one task, for such small update they are just wasting their time. I understand that if they just fix RWG and release just that, but for adding a Debug option which most general public won't use is not a big deal. I am playing RWG and the other fix really I never noticed. So, it is just number increase for not so important stuff. Even it is so insignificant that they won't bother to write a new post about it.

Well releasing new updates to public is one task, for such small update they are just wasting their time. I understand that if they just fix RWG and release just that, but for adding a Debug option which most general public won't use is not a big deal. I am playing RWG and the other fix really I never noticed. So, it is just number increase for not so important stuff. Even it is so insignificant that they won't bother to write a new post about it.

didnt faatal say he made some ai improvements that just missed b8? so are in b9...

i tend to think not all changes are heralded in the patch notes...

I do not know if this has been brought up in prior discussions - Where are all of the clothes? Pants and shoes are very scarce.... At day 14 I was only able to collect or sell stuff to get around 2000 dukes. The trader is very high priced and the coinage is hard to find... :( And - How do you find a magnum pistol?

Keep up the updates, I am so waiting for the next stable release!

I do not know if this has been brought up in prior discussions - Where are all of the clothes? Pants and shoes are very scarce.... At day 14 I was only able to collect or sell stuff to get around 2000 dukes. The trader is very high priced and the coinage is hard to find... :( And - How do you find a magnum pistol?

Keep up the updates, I am so waiting for the next stable release!

Do quests from the trader to earn dukes.

@faatal: I just spent an entire day learning what I could to get a custom vehicle into the game; reading up on damping rate (true story... the definition of damping rate is "rate of dampening." Took me a while to find actual info on that), Extremum Slip values, Stiffness, and proper seating...

And I was successful, but only because of y'alls hard work allowing us access to these wonderful tools.

Thank you!

tmp-Army-Truck.png

Archived