Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

But.. that's how programming works. Go ahead, quickly program a generator that computes the Fibonacci sequence for numbers from user input. Run it, then fix the critical errors in your syntax from your broken generator. Then, fix the other things you broke while fixing them -- possibly yelling at a rubber duck asking it why you're insane. Then, your program will run horribly with larger numbers, so include recursion; go ahead and plan for the previous fixing steps. Now, do this with 7 days to die (just obviously not a simple Fibonacci sequence).

Instructions unclear, now fighting zombie mathematicians. First there was just one, then another, then two, now there are 144 of them reducing my base to fractions. Send help soonish.

Take a starving person who hasn't eaten in well over a year, feed him well for a couple weeks then suddenly take away his food again for a couple more while he is forced to watch you cook in the kitchen and it shouldn't be surprising if he gets ''cranky''.

Take a starving person who hasn't eaten in well over a year, feed him well for a couple weeks then suddenly take away his food again for a couple more while he is forced to watch you cook in the kitchen and it shouldn't be surprising if he gets ''cranky''.

What did they take away though? You still have access right?

Look, if I died from the collapsing sand, I'd get upset too, rage quited maybe. Then what?

- Maybe I'd change my play style, stopped being obsessed with tunnels in deserts.

- Or modded the SI of sand (like you did)

- Or started building supports and roof in my tunnels

But I would not start an internet compaign to make TFP change the game to my liking (at least if I can do the easy change in xml myself).

So putting your agenda/request is campaign against TFP. One person don't make campaign, he ignite it, if other like his idea or dislike it make it discussion to campaign. If you don't like idea simply ignore it, don't make it raging fire ... it will go off of it's own.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that update from yesterday coming today?

Faatal told that they have one bug to fix today, so if he fix it today then tester take one day to test, so I wasn't expecting it today. Rather I am not expecting tomorrow as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I won't say they take food back, I can still finish the pie they gave us 2 weeks ago. I still have to built Gyro in that built :(. Seems you finish it too quickly..

*hands over a bag of Badger's spleens to Sennen* enjoy !!

Instructions unclear, now fighting zombie mathematicians. First there was just one, then another, then two, now there are 144 of them reducing my base to fractions. Send help soonish.

Oh dear.

import Order66
from nuke import nukeall
def help():
    zombies = [1,2,144]
    count = sum(zombies)
   while Emergency:
      while count > 0:
          solve = nuke.nukeall(everything)
          count -= solve
       if count != 0:
          Order66(help)
       if count == 0:
          Emergency = False

Yeah, you're screwed. You could always try dividing by zero.

Archived