Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Just step away from the glowy eyed cat and find some batman themed underwear until SOON happens. You might not understand but you'll achieve conformity which always makes you feel happier.

Truth. That's why "non-conformists" always end up conforming to each other.

There was a documentary about that. Only the woman got out alive.

#feminism

My wife and I drove past a wallmart today. The proper tourists like we are, we decided to go in and take a look. I saw people driving around on scooters/carts with fat hanging over the edge of the cart.

Now I finally die in peace, having seen everything there is to see :)

One trip won't do you. Google "Walmart shoppers" or some such. They are a breed unto themselves.

Don't actually google that if you don't want to regret your life. Those are things you can't unsee...

My wife and I drove past a wallmart today. The proper tourists like we are, we decided to go in and take a look. I saw people driving around on scooters/carts with fat hanging over the edge of the cart.

Welcome to America. We have entire websites devoted to pictures of freaky looking people in Walmart.

Just step away from the glowy eyed cat and find some batman themed underwear until SOON happens. You might not understand but you'll achieve conformity which always makes you feel happier.

Yes... yes.. Rollll...land. I "can seee" now. Everything is clearer. I corrected my Avatar to merge with the Singularity, yessss

A17....it's all so beautiful, it will be here sooooooon. soooooooooon.

It's like gazing into the depths of infinity...

batcat.jpg.918eff5c3aea665936b802a8a951c17e.jpg

You haven't seen everything until you lift up the flaps and peer under.

Go there Saturday or Sunday mornings, most of the customers will still be in there pajamas, hair all askew, and buying the most healthy factory made breakfast they can find. It'll make you glad to be a tourist.

DeVega was referring to Early Access, not Electronic Arts (common misconception)

Or was he? TFP have home offices around the world, they are funding Gazz's Antarctica expedition and Faatal probably won the lotto and gave the money to TFP.

I'm close on this... really close.

Archived