Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

when the mixer wants to load a prefab, but this prefabs is missing - then the console willtell u that in a red message.

If u get no red messages all prefabs from the mixer-settings are here !!!

If the CP-prefabs dont appear u havent installed my rwgmixer !!

Make sure to use the latest mixer and prefabs.

CP-prefabs without CP-mixer = Issues or no Appearance !!

CP-mixer without CP-prefabs = Issues or no Appearance !!

As far as I know Navezhatten uses the prefabs from CP 15 !!!

Current CP-version is COMPOPACK 16

hope I could help a bit

Mag

edit:

ah - yeah - thx Guppy :)

Mag, would you consider taking this opportunity to re-work how you increment your versions for the mixer?

Like, we're on A13.7, maybe your pack could use that at the start of your naming convention, to make it more clear what version of your mixer works with what version of the game?

A13.7-cpv1, A13.7-cpv2, etc?

Mag, would you consider taking this opportunity to re-work how you increment your versions for the mixer?

Like, we're on A13.7, maybe your pack could use that at the start of your naming convention, to make it more clear what version of your mixer works with what version of the game?

A13.7-cpv1, A13.7-cpv2, etc?

thats a good idea

I will add the current gameversion to the CP naming somehow.

Since A13 the rwgmixer has a remark-line on the top.

Here is CP-version and also the current game-version listed.

What is the actuall CP-version ????

Its always written in red color in the OP.

btw:

In the next CP all yellowflowers will be converted to goldenrod !!!

right now iam trying to fill the towns seriously. I play around with the spawning and make good progress.

WOW - 13.8 has released !!!

This was a shot in the head for the work i did.

- Slaan's "SEWER&SUBWAY-SYSTEM" doesnt work anymore. It dont appears anymore !!!

- The Terrainfiller seems to DONT work anymore. Or it is deactived - I dont know.

Because when I wanted to do a mapflight my map appeared somewhere offscreen !!! Couldnt use it !!!

Its the first time I got this Issue !!

- In the Cities the Curbs are missing on some cityblocks !!!

Things are really screwed up ladies and gentlemen :(

Overall I would say: The Cityspawning in 13.8 bugs as hell !!!

So - with these bad news I guess there will be no CP-update until I have cleared out some questions.

My tipp: DONT UPDATE THE GAME - WHEN U HAVE THE CHANCE TO !!!

Mag

- Slaan's "SEWER&SUBWAY-SYSTEM" doesnt work anymore. It dont appears anymore !!!

- The Terrainfiller seems to DONT work anymore. Or it is deactived - I dont know.

Because when I wanted to do a mapflight my map appeared somewhere offscreen !!! Couldnt use it !!!

So - with these bad news I guess there will be no CP-update until I have cleared out some questions.

Mag

Awwww that sucks

Mag

Im having no issues, I loaded the update, updated my Decorate me mod, didn't change anything with the RWG and deleted some of the region files (cities) so I would have fresh and I flew around to about 4 hub cities and no issues with anything. Maybe a bit more lag. And my ingame map is offcenter, but that's not the prefabs.

hey guys

I have fixed all the Issues - that came along with the new 13.8-update (thanx to Stallionsden for the important tipps here !!!)

I have also tested and checked out the Issue on the bad town-filling (also thanx to Stallionsden for the early tipps weeks ago !!!)

This means:

I will release COMPOPACK 17 tommorrow (with tons of new Prefabs - and the towns are re-activated again :) !!! )

But I have one last Question (minipoll) before I release it.

I was asked to change all the yellowflowers in the prefabs into goldenrodflowers !

Here is the Poll-question:

DO U WANT ME TO CHANGE ALL THE YELLOW-FLOWERS TO GOLDENROD-FLOWERRS IN THE PREFABS ???

Yellowflowers are NOT usable - and there is NO RECIPE for it !!! Its a dead item - and just used for Decoration-purpose !!!

goldenrodflower - we all know the Goldenrods which gives a nice warm goldenrodtea :)

So - if I turn the yellowflowers to goldenrodflowers - there will be even more Loot as we have already now !!!

(and goldenrod is farmable !!!)

So choose wisely !!! (24h from now !!!)

Mag

Archived