A19 Diary Discussions

Jay_ombie

IK i already talk about this but!

its kinda odd seeing A Nurse and cheerleader in a Normal House, or store but at the same time some Zombies like Party Girl(Lin), the Farmer are SOO rare to find in POIs!

i guess everyone has their own "private" Nurses!

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

IK i already talk about this but!

its kinda odd seeing A Nurse and cheerleader in a Normal House, or store but at the same time some Zombies like Party Girl(Lin), the Farmer are SOO rare to find in POIs!

i guess everyone has their own "private" Nurses!

it was near halloween, all the good girls dressed as nurses for the party, and then this hsit happened.

3 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

it was near halloween, all the good girls dressed as nurses for the party, and then this hsit happened.

please don't say that... i got the chills reading that... *shivers* 

3 minutes ago, Ezed said:

Maybe the apocalypse happened on Halloween...those hot nurse costumes are pretty popular...

then in this world they must only show their festivity via Costumes because their is no Jack o lanterns around, or Pink flamingos!

ADD PINK FLAMINGOS IN GAME! 

3 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

then in this world they must only show their festivity via Costumes because their is no Jack o lanterns around, or Pink flamingos!

<drop my voice another octave, and speaks softly> All the good girls dressed as nurses for the party, where's yours?

12 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Haha...looks like Wolfbain had the same idea at about the exact same time!!  Great minds and all... :)

BTW Adam...check out the front steps of the big church...there's a Jack'o'Lantern sitting there.  I pick one up each time I get that church as a quest (I have quite a collection of them now... )

Just now, Ezed said:

Haha...looks like Wolfbain had the same idea at about the exact same time!!  Great minds and all... :)

BTW Adam...check out the front steps of the big church...there's a Jack'o'Lantern sitting there.  I pick one up each time I get that church as a quest (I have quite a collection of them now... )

the One in pairshton? 

thanks for the info!

2 minutes ago, Ezed said:

Not sure about Navezgane...I've been doing RNG since A 15 or so but it's the Tier 4 Quest Church with the broken roof and catacombs underneath.   

Edit...I think you can craft them as well with a pumpkin and a candle...

saddly its hard for me too enjoy RNG due to how long it takes for me too load. so Pregen and NAVE are my bread and butter

if im really bored i leave the map to load while i jog or do something in the yard.... like talk to myself about ideas in game thay will never be a thing!

5 hours ago, Blake_ said:

In fact, It's the least offensive and most realistic jiggle that I've seen in a videogame ever.Insert other media

1. You're right, it's not offensive.

2. Yea so because other games do it even worse makes this good? Is that really how low our standards are? Show me where a real boob jiggles excessively like this and even the shirt jiggles along with it. It's stupid looking and overdone to appeal to immature teenage boys....

54 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

Yes, finally. IMO they should've contacted you sooner. 7dtd is the only game out there that is pushing the limits of that engine to a point that makes it look like garbage, when it's actually within the top 3 general-purpose engines out there. 

i think 7dtd Looks pretty good! IMO

as long as its fun it does not matter to me. alot of people clearly enjoyed the game enough to ignore the Potato form A1 to (when ever they updated significant) to mediocre up till A17 (but then again i can't say much about the old alphas up before A15) 

Granted there is some things that may be changed like the images from the Steam page even though its slightly misleading at least. but im not going to Start that fire again!

TCALSH: i think graphics are Good and i don't want my PC to go Boom boom!

2 minutes ago, JCrook1028 said:

It's stupid looking and overdone to appeal to immature teenage boys....

Spoiler

Anybody have the jontron “Ooh, he might be me” template? :  MemeTemplatesOfficial

44 minutes ago, JCrook1028 said:

1. You're right, it's not offensive.

2. Yea so because other games do it even worse makes this good? Is that really how low our standards are? Show me where a real boob jiggles excessively like this and even the shirt jiggles along with it. It's stupid looking and overdone to appeal to immature teenage boys....

Really? Hit up a few nightclubs in most densely populated cities in the US and I bet you'll see some.  Here in California thats nothing special...lol

15 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

I had no idea this was a thing. (Watch my health.)

Yup, says it in the description.

"Your arm is splinted, slowing your weapon handling, reload and swing speeds. This will take some time to heal.\nRanged or power attacks will delay healing or even hurt you. Further critical hits may result in a broken arm.\n\nYour max health is lowered by {cvar(.ArmHurtHealthBlockage:0.0)}."

I guess it treats upgrading a block as a power attack.

2 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

i think 7dtd Looks pretty good! IMO

as long as its fun it does not matter to me. alot of people clearly enjoyed the game enough to ignore the Potato form A1 to (when ever they updated significant) to mediocre up till A17 (but then again i can't say much about the old alphas up before A15) 

Granted there is some things that may be changed like the images from the Steam page even though its slightly misleading at least. but im not going to Start that fire again!

Reveal hidden contents

Anybody have the jontron “Ooh, he might be me” template? :  MemeTemplatesOfficial

I think you missunderstood me. I called Unity engine's performance garbage when facing the specific challenges that this game produces. Not the game. Unity. Even though It's one of the best commercial engines in the industry, it lags behind the more 7DTD goes forward. The game does look really good lately.

I might have a coal-powered Pc, but I can still tell.

It might be enough with the fact that all that Unity needs right now is DLSS 2.0 support and less clunky eye candy. 

TFP, I was wondering if you guys have any plans for vehicle and workstation accessibility in the upcoming alpha. Right now it seems like a player has to spec Int just to have access to workstations and vehicles, because even if you find schematics for a vehicle (Which is already next to impossible given how many books there are to find), you won't have the schematic for a wheel ANYWAY, you'll be forced to find wheels or buy them. Workstation schematics have clearly evidently been nerfed to be extremely rare, which shot pretty much all single players in the foot who now have to spec Int whether they like it or not. So I just feel like I need to ask, what are you guys going to do about it? The schematics for vehicles and workstations are WAAAAY too diluted in the massive list of books available, between all the schematics AND the vol 1-7 series books, it just doesn't work in its current form. My suggestion is to make every vehicle require only one book; A motorcycle book, a bicycle book, 4x4 book, gyro book, and make wheels craftable by default. That way, players could get the huge dopamine rush like they used to when they got "Minibikes for Dummies" back in the day. Find the book, earn the right to make the vehicle. For workstations, I have a couple of suggestions. Suggestion One: Make an "essentials" perk list that doesn't require any specific specialization to invest in. Insert whatever you will; Master Chef, Cardio, Run & Gun, etc, those are my suggestions. But mainly, include workstations too.  Suggestion Two: Make workstation schematics the most common schematics in any crack-a-book store. Perhaps for the first 30 game stages, make each book shelf have a 10% chance of yielding a workstation schematic. Anyway I'd appreciate a reply, perhaps bounce off of me any ideas you guys at TFP have had concerning vehicle and workstation accessibility, just for my peace of mind. It'd be comforting to know you guys are on it and recognize it as something that could use light tweaking. I know that the current system kind of works for multiplayer because assuming the Int role is actually a privilege when playing with friends, but it doesn't work for single player, and that balance needs to be there. Please let me know. 

Edited by Promethean Winchester (see edit history)