Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Have you tried it with default loot settings?

2019-08-28T23:15:30 359.077 INF Setting for 'LootAbundance' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 200, default = 100

...might be something that breaks when you change it in the menu. Lots of custom code in the mod...

it work thank you wery muuuuch :D loot settings default and dificulti at adventurere if it is scavanger doesent have loot and on adventurer it has ....thank you again:D...i was bored after 480 hours of normal 7 days...you dont have what to do animore:)) i hope this will be better....thank you again man:D

sorry it looks like it works but if you put the minimal setting doesent spawns the loot...i waz pist off that it doesent work cause i have a ♥♥♥♥ti internet that downloads with 600 - 700 kbys and took ages to download it and 2 times deconected the internet when it was to 80 % downloaded......and what i saw on youtube you have what to do not like in the normal 7 d ....im pretty exited to tri this mod :D

lol man this mod is someting=))) cows survivors gigant spiders beez you can kill the traders=)) and the guards...btw if you dont kill the guards they shoot you=))) man me and my frends love this....thanks for the help Guppycur :D

Is it possible to heal trader guards? And if yes, how to do it?

I ran a multiplayer game about 2 weeks ago where I accidentally right-clicked on a trader guard while the first-aid bandage was highlighted in my toolbelt. I immediately started getting non-stop error message in the console command line, and this made the game unplayable. Ever since then, my assumption was that trader guards are non-healable.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much Khaine.

So, if I understand it correctly, if I were to heal them, the other player (who I coop play with) should not be near the trader guard (or I can ask him to leave the base). Is there a distance rule to observe?

We are so addicted to your mod Khaine and would like to extend our deepest thanks for all your work.

NovehicleBM Crash

[*]Added Myth's Bloodmoon Engine Killer.

I placed a minibike and ran into:

InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
at NovehicleBM.Postfix (bool,VehiclePart) <0x00106>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) VehiclePart.IsBroken_Patch1 (object) <0x00052>
at VPEngine.Update (single) <0x0003d>
at Vehicle.Update (single) <0x00065>
at EntityVehicle.Update () <0x012bc>

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Now when we login we get the error. One member was able to login and move the minibike at 1mph (Blood Moon, hmmm) and then *I* could login again, but we are now seemingly randomly causing the error when we login for everyone else.

Any help?

Can anyone help me understand why my Health is stuck at 135 when it should go to 150? (I have 5/5 Health Nut).

Bandages nor painkillers will raise it. Character screen reveals "135/150" so I don't think it's a Maximum Health issue.

No idea, but I'm looking into that + some near death issues right now. So keep your fingers crossed I can get it to play nice. :)

I placed a minibike and ran into:

InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
at NovehicleBM.Postfix (bool,VehiclePart) <0x00106>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) VehiclePart.IsBroken_Patch1 (object) <0x00052>
at VPEngine.Update (single) <0x0003d>
at Vehicle.Update (single) <0x00065>
at EntityVehicle.Update () <0x012bc>

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Now when we login we get the error. One member was able to login and move the minibike at 1mph (Blood Moon, hmmm) and then *I* could login again, but we are now seemingly randomly causing the error when we login for everyone else.

Any help?

Delete the Harmony-Mythixdino_BloodMoonVehicleBuster.dll file from the server. We're working on a fix atm.

Eehhh, so regarding the demon portal. (V2.3)

After I fought a ton of demons yesterday that spawned in when I got close (around 250), Today I did a better test with exact numbers.

There were 14 zombies active before I got close to the portal and 23 entites according to the dedicated console, dedicated ran 32Fps. my gamestage is 302

When I approached the portal I thought the game crashed. But. 623 demons/zombies spawned in. Yes 623. o.O

needless to say. that was unplayable, server croaked to 0.4 fps, and client has 1-2fps. (Max zombies in serverconfig is 120 btw)

Can this be fixed in the files somewhere?

Played for a few days, really like the mod so far. I can't even think about going back to vanilla lol. I got really excited finding Theresa the Archer, and hiring her as a follower. Sadly her food/water requirements seem a bit high. Also I think it might be a bug but every time she would eat/drink the ingame console would pop up and run checks for her etc. Nearly got me killed a few times. RIP Theresa :( dehydration is a cruel mistress... Ate me out of house and home.

Hi KhaneGb, i got two questions where you may help me with.

1. Is it more or less easy to disable the need of water for farming ? If so, maybe you could give me a small how to ?

2. Did anyone ever tried the mod together with the "Farming Expansion Modlet" ?

Best, Dan

Hi KaineGB - just produced the 9mm Hollow Point (HP) round and placed it in a heavily modified T6 P225 pistol.

Damage from regular 9mm is 64, but 9mm HP is 58?

Something is wrong - either the damage modifier on the HP ammo is incorrect or it's reporting incorrectly in the window.

Can you comment/fix? Thanks again!

Hi KhaneGb, i got two questions where you may help me with.

1. Is it more or less easy to disable the need of water for farming ? If so, maybe you could give me a small how to ?

2. Did anyone ever tried the mod together with the "Farming Expansion Modlet" ?

Best, Dan

1) No you can't.

2) I'm pretty sure it doesn't work due to adding extra skills to skills that don't exist in the mod.

Hi KaineGB - just produced the 9mm Hollow Point (HP) round and placed it in a heavily modified T6 P225 pistol.

Damage from regular 9mm is 64, but 9mm HP is 58?

Something is wrong - either the damage modifier on the HP ammo is incorrect or it's reporting incorrectly in the window.

Can you comment/fix? Thanks again!

That's intended.

Lower damage, +25% dismemberment chance. Yes, that stacks with your perks. ;)

Would it be possible to alter the stats gained from the "Gotta go fast" perks? I bought 5 ranks in it yesterday, and I think it has caused some wierd sideffects, mostly noted when not running, it seems to make the movements 'stutter' similar to how it was on a minibike in earlier alphas.

And it seems like it affects how much your character is turning around when moving the mouse.

Delete the Harmony-Mythixdino_BloodMoonVehicleBuster.dll file from the server. We're working on a fix atm.

Thank you, amigo. Got time for another? Great :D -- LOVE the mod, it's what vanilla should be, but (besides no arrow recovery) I really think the health bars were about the only step in the wrong direction. Is there a way to easily disable them? I see my team getting lazy when they see a 125 health zombie, casually walk up to it and knock it down. They've stopped being afraid; I must re-instill that fear >:^D

Thanks!