Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

haven't touched land claim code. At all.

I do know that's an issue if you claim a POI as a base though.

Hi! Thank you, did not know about this but yes, that solves the question. Most of our bases are POI's or near POI's. Any workaround for this known?

OK first time playing this mod (and loving it so props for great work) but i have a few questions..

1. To make forged steel, it seems you can only make it from advanced forge? Normal forge seems to be missing the crucible slot? But you cant make advanced forge because it need 250 forged steel. How do i craft that or do i have to scavenge up 250 or by slowly form traders? though in not seen any for sale yet.

2. Farming, i have placed the rain catchers next to my crops in a hole two deep and multiple other ways but i cannot seem to grow any crops. Note i created a farm in desert with placed forest soil. Cant seem to get anything to grow and tried multiple layouts.

OK first time playing this mod (and loving it so props for great work) but i have a few questions..

1. To make forged steel, it seems you can only make it from advanced forge? Normal forge seems to be missing the crucible slot? But you cant make advanced forge because it need 250 forged steel. How do i craft that or do i have to scavenge up 250 or by slowly form traders? though in not seen any for sale yet.

2. Farming, i have placed the rain catchers next to my crops in a hole two deep and multiple other ways but i cannot seem to grow any crops. Note i created a farm in desert with placed forest soil. Cant seem to get anything to grow and tried multiple layouts.

big forge can do steel. advandced can do titanium

PLEASE CHANGE THE FOOD SYSTEM

God damnit before the patch it was op because the food decreased very slowly now my character eat every second !!

And NPC like the Archer is worse ! i gave her 2 bacon and egg and guess what, she was still hungry and losing her HP...

So i have no food anymore, my NPC are dying, i'm dying too because i cant run, i've just rage quited this mod nice.

Waiting for a patch.

God damnit before the patch it was op because the food decreased very slowly now my character eat every second !!

And NPC like the Archer is worse ! i gave her 2 bacon and egg and guess what, she was still hungry and losing her HP...

So i have no food anymore, my NPC are dying, i'm dying too because i cant run, i've just rage quited this mod nice.

Waiting for a patch.

You can tweak it in the buffs.xml files

Just did a bunch of testing and it seem to happen @1800 on horde day.. 1759 = no errors

The invalid cast stuff is because of the bloodmoon vehicle buster.

Go to Mods/DarknessFalls/Harmony on the SERVER, and find this.

Harmony-Mythixdino_BloodMoonVehicleBuster.dll

Delete it

Temp fix until Myth can work out why servers are special little snowflakes that don't want to play nice with anyone else

1) Forged steel is made in the big forge.

2) Dig some channels so the rain catchers spew water, it follows the channel and goes under/around crops. Also, the grow time for crops is 2-ish RL hours per stage.

Waiting for a patch.

PLEASE CALM DOWN INSTEAD OF GOING ON A RAGE.

Otherwise I won't change a thing.

Your character doesn't eat every second. There's a food/water tick every 6 in-game hours. There's plenty of food you can EASILY make to deal with it.

And the archer is immune to the food/drink tick.

PLEASE CALM DOWN INSTEAD OF GOING ON A RAGE.

Otherwise I won't change a thing.

Your character doesn't eat every second. There's a food/water tick every 6 in-game hours. There's plenty of food you can EASILY make to deal with it.

And the archer is immune to the food/drink tick.

Haha sorry i'll put my french grumpiness out next time

But honestly i really feel that the character eat too much.

And i don't understand why the archer eat a lot of bacon and eggs without gaining a decent amount of hunger but animal fat do

Otherwise, what are u working on actually on the mod ?

Look a few pages back on the thread because Kain posted it.

I'll check that thx !

Is it safe to remove some of those mods in the darknessfalls/harmony folder on the server that we don't like/use?

For example the wandering trader is a walking wreckball with his rocketlauncher :D And also remove the unlockhealthbar and nosleeperhealth ?

We've already removed the HP bar modlet from the client and server mods folder already so maybe those are no use to keep?

Also thought I'd mention, the fusion forge. It can smelt a bunch of metals, but can't do anything with most of it. I added in forged bars and raw metals/clay on my server to be able to empy it !

Edited by -Holo-
typo (see edit history)

Removing the wandering trader DLL file will break the mod, because he's also in entityclasses and entitygroups.

You would be better to remove him from entitygroups so he doesn't spawn.

If the HP bar modlet is removed, then removing the unlockhealthbar and nosleeperhealth is safe. :)

Is that possible to heal NPC? I think I have read something like this. Right or leftclick with bandage, kit etc. has no effect

Also I read something about a new biome, I think in the last version. How it looks like or how is the name of it in xml? Can't remember that I have seen something new.

Right-click while holding a sterile bandage, first aid bandage, first aid kit or paramedic kit while standing NEXT to an NPC to heal them. :)

And there's a radiation biome. It's a dark-reddish color in the RWG previewer, red in the map screen in-game.

Ok, so heads up.

Portals fixed.

INCREASED tick rate for the portal in the bunker so they don't spawn as often (was really hard to clear in SP, now it's still hard but not too hard).

Made a new status check for NPC's because apparently hunger/thirst were firing TWICE. Need more testing.

May have a temp fix for the engine killer.

Don't know if this is intentional, but the hunter ability that highlights the animals around, also shows the highlight for the other party players nearby (who is not hunters)

There is a also lot of spamming in the serverwindow too,

"Adding Buff for Attack Target() " and some others seemingly related is spammed like crazy, seems to be when near a traderoutpost. guards?

That archer NPC is causing a lot of spam like these :

Jade the Archer: 115239: Check Contents of Container: [TE] Loot/0, 0, 0/115239

Jade the Archer: 115239: TileEntity: 48

and alot of this is in the log too,

Currency: item=557 m=0 ut=0 Faction: 4

Colliding with: Jeanette the Archer - ID: 115197 Health: 62/300 Stamina: 199.725 Thirst: 99.93872 Food: 239 Water: 144 Sanitation: 0

Food Items: All Food Items

Water Items: All Water Items

Food Bins: cntAnimalFood

Water Bins: water,waterMoving,waterStaticBucket,waterMovingBucket,terrWaterPOI,cntAnimalWater

Active Buffs:

buffanimalstatuscheck ( Seconds: 69.7 Ticks: 1394 )

buffstatuscheck ( Seconds: 69.7 Ticks: 1394 )

buffperkabilityupdate ( Seconds: 69.65 Ticks: 1393 )

buffanimalbaby ( Seconds: 67.7 Ticks: 1354 )

buffhealstaminamax ( Seconds: 66.8 Ticks: 1336 )

buffhealwatermax ( Seconds: 66.75 Ticks: 1335 )

buffwaterstaminaregen ( Seconds: 66.75 Ticks: 1335 )

buffarmbroken ( Seconds: 1.1 Ticks: 22 )

buffarmsprained ( Seconds: 1.1 Ticks: 22 )

buffinjurystunned1 ( Seconds: 3.35 Ticks: 67 )

Active CVars:

_difficulty : 1

$waterStaminaRegenAmount : 22

$foodAmountAdd : 0

_notAlerted : 0

_underwater : 0

$A17b7patch : 1

PainTolerance : 0

_coretemp : 0

_wetness : 0

_biomeradiation : 0

_encumberedslots : 0

$LastPlayerLevel : 1

$sizeScale : 0.3

_xpFromLoot : 0

$xpFromLootThisLevel : 0

_xpFromHarvesting : 0

$xpFromHarvestingThisLevel : 0

_xpFromKill : 0

$xpFromKillThisLevel : 0

$xpFromLootLast : 0

$xpFromHarvestingLast : 0

$xpFromKillLast : 0

$waterAmountAdd : 0

$foodAmount : 39.50008

$waterAmount : 43.90009

medicalHealthAmount : 0

foodHealthAmount : 0

maxHealthAmount : 0

$waterAmountAdd2 : 0

foodAmount : 39.50008

waterAmount : 43.90009

$BloodDrawKitCounter : 0

Active Quests:

Patrol Points:

can these NPC's also be removed from entitygroups and classes?

Ok, so heads up.

Portals fixed.

INCREASED tick rate for the portal in the bunker so they don't spawn as often (was really hard to clear in SP, now it's still hard but not too hard).

Made a new status check for NPC's because apparently hunger/thirst were firing TWICE. Need more testing.

May have a temp fix for the engine killer.

Thx Khaine!

Don't know if this is intentional, but the hunter ability that highlights the animals around, also shows the highlight for the other party players nearby (who is not hunters)

"Adding Buff for Attack Target() " and some others seemingly related is spammed like crazy, seems to be when near a traderoutpost. guards?

Colliding with: Jeanette the Archer - ID: 115197 Health: 62/300 Stamina: 199.725 Thirst: 99.93872 Food: 239 Water: 144 Sanitation: 0

True that's annoying

Water Bins: water,waterMoving,waterStaticBucket,waterMovingBucket,terrWaterPOI,cntAnimalWater

Active Buffs:

buffanimalstatuscheck ( Seconds: 69.7 Ticks: 1394 )

buffstatuscheck ( Seconds: 69.7 Ticks: 1394 )

buffperkabilityupdate ( Seconds: 69.65 Ticks: 1393 )

buffanimalbaby ( Seconds: 67.7 Ticks: 1354 )

buffhealstaminamax ( Seconds: 66.8 Ticks: 1336 )

buffhealwatermax ( Seconds: 66.75 Ticks: 1335 )

buffwaterstaminaregen ( Seconds: 66.75 Ticks: 1335 )

buffarmbroken ( Seconds: 1.1 Ticks: 22 )

buffarmsprained ( Seconds: 1.1 Ticks: 22 )

buffinjurystunned1 ( Seconds: 3.35 Ticks: 67 )

Active CVars:

_difficulty : 1

$waterStaminaRegenAmount : 22

$foodAmountAdd : 0

_notAlerted : 0

_underwater : 0

$A17b7patch : 1

PainTolerance : 0

_coretemp : 0

_wetness : 0

_biomeradiation : 0

_encumberedslots : 0

$LastPlayerLevel : 1

$sizeScale : 0.3

_xpFromLoot : 0

$xpFromLootThisLevel : 0

_xpFromHarvesting : 0

$xpFromHarvestingThisLevel : 0

_xpFromKill : 0

$xpFromKillThisLevel : 0

$xpFromLootLast : 0

$xpFromHarvestingLast : 0

$xpFromKillLast : 0

$waterAmountAdd : 0

$foodAmount : 39.50008

$waterAmount : 43.90009

medicalHealthAmount : 0

foodHealthAmount : 0

maxHealthAmount : 0

$waterAmountAdd2 : 0

foodAmount : 39.50008

waterAmount : 43.90009

$BloodDrawKitCounter : 0

Active Quests:

Patrol Points:

1) Yep, that's intended. It puts a buff on the nearby animals. This way it makes it useful in both SP and MP. I'm actually considering doing something similar for the survivalist and zombies (yellow = non-feral, red = feral/feral rad/demon).

2) You would need to edit a LOT to remove all of that. Though I've just been through all of the code and disabled a lot of the console logging. Just pushed it to experimental for testing, in fact, including portal fixes and a potential fix for the engine killer at bloodmoon.