Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I found the cause of my nullref's after some testing! It was the 9mm guns which is missing their 9mm HP ammo.

also a bunch of recipes seems to be missing again.

Plastic Polymers is missing from chemstation

Yellow Dye is the old recipe in the chemstation

Metaltrussing Old & Metaltrussing Centered seems to be missing from the advanced forge

what does the bunker entrance look like ? Because i was running home because infections and stupid enough to not know that honey drops from stump and i saw in one of the mapple city something that looked like a bunker but was unsure.

One is a well. The other is tents.

Kaine,

I ran into an issue that is due I think to missing some of the removequests you listed. I currently am unable to read the books for survivalist and hunter.

Check for existing survivalist/hunter quests. They work fine from a clean save.

I found the cause of my nullref's after some testing! It was the 9mm guns which is missing their 9mm HP ammo.

also a bunch of recipes seems to be missing again.

Plastic Polymers is missing from chemstation

Yellow Dye is the old recipe in the chemstation

Metaltrussing Old & Metaltrussing Centered seems to be missing from the advanced forge

No 9mm guns are missing HP ammo... so that confuses me. The pistol not having it (the normal, not the P225) is intended.

Plastic isn't "missing." I just never added it since it's super easy to make in the campfire.

Yellow dye is fixed.

Didn't add the old metal trussing since I'm pretty sure it's gonna get removed in A18.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

One is a well. The other is tents.

Check for existing survivalist/hunter quests. They work fine from a clean save.

No 9mm guns are missing HP ammo... so that confuses me. The pistol not having it (the normal, not the P225) is intended.

Plastic isn't "missing." I just never added it since it's super easy to make in the campfire.

Yellow dye is fixed.

Didn't add the old metal trussing since I'm pretty sure it's gonna get removed in A18.

Ah. I 'fixed' our 2.11 by adding the HP ammo to all guns that seemed to miss it, so I thought it was an oversight. It was indeed the regular 9mm regular handgun that I meant.

And I figured plastics should be in the chemstation aswell so I thought that was an missing thing!

However. We have found that the Scifi door (single, havent checked the doubledoor) seems to be abit bugged. (behaves like vehicle lights) For me it can be closed, but for another player on the server, the door is open and he can pass freely and vica versa.

Aswell as having a very hard to use 'spot' in it's hitbox

But it's not all doom and gloom! From me and all of my 7day buddies, a really big "Thank you" for the UI update and larger iconsize. (and the whole moditself ofcourse!)

does anyone have conection issues ? i want to play with my friend but hes conection timeout sometimes he play without discord but it takes to long

Loading this mod is really really long and doesn't really like less than 16Gb of ram. Make sure the host as the most ram

Khaine.

I have a very very stupid question but...

Is it possible to add the 6H food debuff in the 2.2 version (like copy some xml lines) ? Because it's the only thing i'm interested about on this version.

Possibly. You can just grab the buffs file from 2.3 and add it. But it may not work fully as intended since 2.3 removed the lower limit on food/water (they're capped at 25) and that was a DLL edit.

I can't seem to find any info on what the penalty for Death is?

Also - how do you make the leather armor for the civilian questline? it doesnt show up with the Craft button

Death penalty sets your health/stamina to a max of 50 and gives -25% XP for 30 minutes. You can get around the health/stamina thing with average and good quality food/drink.

Civilian doesn't need to make leather armor for the quest. If my memory is correct, that's either Hunter or Survivalist, and they get the recipe for free.

does anyone have conection issues ? i want to play with my friend but hes conection timeout sometimes he play without discord but it takes to long

What FFW said. Make sure he's got plenty of RAM. If he only has 8GB, stick to the DFalls-Navezgane map as that works fine on 8GB systems in multiplayer from what I've been told. :)

You're lucky then ;) Most folks have been crashing on 8k or higher maps and MP.

I've heard that increasing the windows virtual memory on 8GB systems also helps.

Meh. It's maxing out while loading but when your IG it doesn't take that much. Like Computer is at 85-90% usage. If you don't have tons of useless application running behind it it's ok.

Your mod is not A15 WoW ;) ('cause War of the walkers had trouble loading with 16gb for me)

You don't need a workbench to make leather armor.

<recipe name="armorLeatherBoots" count="1" tags="learnable">
<ingredient name="resourceLeather" count="7"/>
<ingredient name="resourceYuccaFibers" count="10"/>
</recipe>

<recipe name="armorLeatherGloves" count="1" tags="learnable">
</recipe>

<recipe name="armorLeatherHood" count="1" tags="learnable">
</recipe>

<recipe name="armorLeatherChest" count="1" tags="learnable">
</recipe>

<recipe name="armorLeatherPants" count="1" tags="learnable">
</recipe>

And put your mouse over the lock icon. It will tell you what the pre-reqs are.

Hello

I clean the first bunker with no problem ( futu inside ) and more level later, and a lot off ammo, i'm trying the second bunker.....

It's implayable....

My fps drop to 4-5 and the " Z " shoot throw ( a travers ) the wall.....

The behemot are realy OP.....😤😤

Nice mod....need balance....🍻🍻

Running into no zombies spawning.. shows zombies and entities but running around there are none. Plus there are guards -- thought no guards in multiplayer? Running dedicated.. with 4 of us playing.

There are no guards on servers due to an MP bug that I THINK is fixed.

No zombies is due to hitting the max spawned zombies limit. Find this in your server config or control panel.

<property name="MaxSpawnedZombies"				value="60"/>

Increase it to 100 to be sure, but 80-85 should also be fine. :)

Hello

I clean the first bunker with no problem ( futu inside ) and more level later, and a lot off ammo, i'm trying the second bunker.....

It's implayable....

My fps drop to 4-5 and the " Z " shoot throw ( a travers ) the wall.....

The behemot are realy OP.....

Nice mod....need balance....

Explosions through walls is a TFP issue, not a mod issue. Even cop puke can go through walls, or the explosion can hit you through walls. The second bunker is absolutely NOT supposed to be easy.

The behemoth is supposed to be hard. It's toned DOWN from the TFP version. Trust me, if you saw the damage TFP intended for the behemoth, you wouldn't complain (hint: Base 500 damage to a player).

So no. It doesn't need balance. It requires players to think about things. ;)