Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Just a heads-up that it appears the HDHQ Overhaul mod breaks the tree sap thing. I did a clean install of everything (7DTD 17.4, DF 2.3, and then the HDHQ Main 4k Pack and the Biome Packs). Tried a bunch of live (and dead for the hell of it) trees with no joy. Only tried jars since I had no bowls but more than likely it's a conflict between the mods. HDHQ looks great so I'm kind of bummed. Not a deal breaker though as the sap is really only needed in the first few days (if at all). Anyway, love your mod - keep up the awesome work!

Does the brass catcher option work as a modlet/stand alone ?

No because it uses one of Sphereii's SDX mods to make it work.

df experimental doesent have loot...

Work's fine for me. You may need to make a new save because one guy in the discord had this on the STABLE branch, for no reason at all, and making a new game fixed it.

Absolutely no idea why.

BTW The advanced brass catcher says it gives you 100% of all casings but it sure as hell doesnt. Maybe realistically around 50% on an automatic rifle. maybe even less. But sure as hell not 100%. Is that intended and has just been changed from previous versions so it isnt OP? Or is that a bug?

Thanks Khaine and Tin for the info. I managed to find the big bunker and have "wetted" my toes in it. I have a question about the demon Z's.

Do the Incubus Demons spawn other demons (like the screamer does Z's)?

They do not. They fireball the crap out of you though.

I am working on a summoner. :)

No matter how many levels I gain or perks I get, I cannot seem to unlock the perks to get a workbench. Could anyone tell me how to get it?

Look up the Workbenches perk.

Have you tried it with default loot settings?

2019-08-28T23:15:30 359.077 INF Setting for 'LootAbundance' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 200, default = 100

...might be something that breaks when you change it in the menu. Lots of custom code in the mod...