181 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released?

• A17 Experimental February; A17 Stable March
    • A17 Experimental March; A17 Stable April
    • A17 Experimental April; A17 Stable May
    • A17 Experimental May; A17 Stable June
    • A17 Experimental June; A17 Stable July
    • A17 Experimental July; A17 Stable August

Pro tip. Roland moves these outside of dev diary not because they're off topic, but because MM doesn't stray, so will /never/ see these.

What are you talking about? You can see Madmole’s comment up a page or two. ;)

I move these here because the answer these people seek is in the header and they’re too dense to see it and then we get ton of comments that basically boil down to “Look up, Stupid”.

Finally Madmole actually does get around. I send him links to threads. I also send little notes to the other devs encouraging them to post.

Well, maybe we can talk about releasing the XML files early. I dunno.

It would be weird without being able to actually try something but I guarantee there is a lot of new stuff to digest.

This would be bloody awesome.

I haven't even posted mine up yet, but it'd be great to get access to the files and start looking at how they all link together (when they're ready, of course).

wid-7.gif

you are spoiling the new mentality... people want early access to early access so they can claim they had earlier access before everybody else did!

i see people standing outside of the fun pimps office building waiting for the newest compile of 7dtd build before it goes to steam upload process. :)

i see people standing outside of the fun pimps office building waiting for the newest compile of 7dtd build before it goes to steam upload process. :)

Are you telling that there is a camp near TFP office? Like boy scouts, only these are 7daystodie scouts. Chilling near fire, grilling scham sandwiches, singing blood 🌒 songs.

Are you telling that there is a camp near TFP office? Like boy scouts, only these are 7daystodie scouts. Chilling near fire, grilling scham sandwiches, singing blood  songs.

If there's blood moon songs, they definitely have some tasty grilled meat and at least three deaths. It is known.

im still missing the public plans. the checklists. we can only see things when they update the main post. :/

to me its like they dont have that much confidence to show us the plans, becouse they might fail.

even if i like the game, this half year+ update process is a bit too much :(

tryhards and smarttoads keep saying its done when its done. defending the devs, showing their work more vulnerable.

overall, im sad... :/

still have the hype for the dungeons and quests

@Mikee

By now you should know what happens when any work in progress feature is shown.

That's why. LOL

First I wanted to nod knowingly when I read your post. BUT then I thought: On the other hand maybe you inside TFP have the problem of looking at your players through a distorting lens called the vocal minority and getting the wrong impression from it.

Naturally when you announce a feature and later drop it there is a small percentage of players who can't handle it and put up frequent posts about "YOU MURDERED MY BEHEMOTH", "In that video a jeep was promised, jeep-#gate!!!" or "Smell isn't working. IDIOTS, I could do this in 2 minutes AND I don't even know how to program". And this minority of professional ♥♥♥♥stormers and infantile know-it-alls has eroded your will to give out information to the rest of the forum users, the silent majority.

I have witnessed the bickering when 16.0... came out, the childish impatience and the insufficient manners of some. I can understand there is no desire to pamper that crowd. The interesting question is, is that a sizable portion of the forum?

Archived