181 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released?

• A17 Experimental February; A17 Stable March
    • A17 Experimental March; A17 Stable April
    • A17 Experimental April; A17 Stable May
    • A17 Experimental May; A17 Stable June
    • A17 Experimental June; A17 Stable July
    • A17 Experimental July; A17 Stable August

You didn't see much progress from Alpha 15 to Alpha 16??

Might be going by count of updates not by what is added in the individual update.

One update in a year is not much.

Several pages worth of changes and additions sure is huge progress.

Tip for the OP:

In steam use the beta tab in the game's properties to rollback to the earliest alpha builds to see how farthis game actually has come.

Operating System: Windows X Bulletproof Edition

Video Card: The Hoover Dam

Ram: 300 Kilos

Processor: Large Hadron Collider

Storage: Amazon Warehouse

Should get you a nice 20 to 30 fps, -400 on horde night though.

the best reply i have ever read... xD but i have a real question,too... i have nowhere read something about a release date for a17??? because I want to make holidays for a week or so for this real cool new stuff.

and a little idea for next versions are a gyrocopter like in far cry 4 xD this would be funny .. (sry for my bad english)

have a nice weekend to all :)

the best reply i have ever read... xD but i have a real question,too... i have nowhere read something about a release date for a17??? because I want to make holidays for a week or so for this real cool new stuff.

and a little idea for next versions are a gyrocopter like in far cry 4 xD this would be funny .. (sry for my bad english)

I WISH there was something up top in big bold letters about an A17 release.

Should get on that Roland.

Finger in the air to test the breeze. I reckon about mid May as that's when I'll be on Hols in the Scottish Highlands with no PC and likely no regular cell reception again although sometimes that's also a blessing.

Weihnachten steht vor der Tur - won't be till way after then anyways.

I WISH there was something up top in big bold letters about an A17 release.

Should get on that Roland.

I'm busy getting ready to sever my head for the Cryo Gen Chamber. I'm setting the timer for a decade so from my perspective I'll be playing A18 tonight, Baby.

The Fun Pimpsdon't really do set release dates. It's more that they release it whenever they get around to it. My guess is that they'll probably release A 17 sometime in the spring. But that's just a general guess based off of how they developed the last few updates.

From my POV I can say:

-How many players will stay from the begining to the end ?

-Will I have to buy another Pc tiil this game ends ?

-How will the market be regarding to survival crafting games when this one will be over. I mean that better games with the same purpose will be ready when this one is still in alpha/early access

-Did people who try to develop this kind of games have goals ?

-what will happen if I plan do a business in my real life, like indi games studios are doing ?

Then I think positive and say "ok for the price I paid this game, I played almost 1000 hours , so I ve got my money back at this time ..."

We should sticky this one and then move all requests and subsequent responses to this thread from the dev diary....

Okay, I did the first hundred pages and that's all I can take in one sitting. That chunk of the dev diary has now been stripped of:

• Discussion about release dates or details
  • Asking the devs for information in general, or lamenting a lack thereof
  • Hype train, and posts about hype
  • Talk about the dev diary itself: its organization, purpose, and what it does(n't) or should(n't) contain
  • When the game should reach beta or other milestones
  • Opinions on Madmole's strategy to only talk about stuff that's in progress

I erred on the side of moving too much over too little, since it's easier to wade through 40 pages here and put things back in than it is to wade through 400 pages, again, to take more stuff out. Splitting some conversations was unavoidable, but coherency is almost always maintained.

Basically, I've always felt the dev diary is a slog and I don't mind extracting out a sizable portion of the fluff and noise for the sake of the time it saves everyone cumulatively.

Who wants to volunteer for the next batch? :ranger:

Archived