Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Sorry for the trouble.

The log file looks like it's trying to load the Dedicated version (Dedi_7_Days_Horde_edition, but is running the 7daystodie.exe, which is the Client. It looks like you have a mixture of client and dedi in the same folder.

If you are running a server, you'l want to start it using the startdedicated.bat script, rather than the binary itself.

Yes agreed on that. I also appear to have a few other issues too. A little more searching, I found THIS POST where there is possibly some issues with the backpack in the latest RH version. I copied those files over and things got better. I also had an issue in my serverconfig too where is was missing a />. Once both of those were fixed, she ran fine. played a bunch last night with a friend and LOVE IT!!!!.

For those of you having that issue with NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update, that link in this post might help, might not. I should have tested one step at a time. :)

Hey i was just wondering what are the big highlights to look forward to in version 3? Normally pretty good stuff when the next number comes out!

Keep up the awesome work :rapture:

Any rumors from Jax to when is it coming out? not pushing, just kinda wanna know how long i have to play other mods in the meantime

Yes agreed on that. I also appear to have a few other issues too. A little more searching, I found THIS POST where there is possibly some issues with the backpack in the latest RH version. I copied those files over and things got better. I also had an issue in my serverconfig too where is was missing a />. Once both of those were fixed, she ran fine. played a bunch last night with a friend and LOVE IT!!!!.

For those of you having that issue with NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update, that link in this post might help, might not. I should have tested one step at a time. :)

There are no known issues with the Ravenhearst DLL. If you've replaced it with another, or it wasn't running from default, your settings were incorrect. If you replaced the Ravenhearst DLL with the Nexus Mod's DLL, then you have a broken install now.

Using Ubuntu Server 16.04.3 LTS 64 bit and giving machine 24 GB I am still getting out of memory error and unable to start dedicated server.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26363035/ <-----new log file

Is LGSM (linux game server manager) only running in 32bit mode though I followed the 64bit setup? What new exciting dumb mistake have I made here.

I am getting this in my log which is preventing my server from running as well. May be the same as his too. The last few lines repeat until the server crashes.

This is from multiple fresh installs of both Pimps source and RH from Launcher. At a loss as to what is going on.

Server is at home so no issue from a provider.

NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update issues seems to be common across many mods but I cannot find any posts with an actual reason why or a fix. :(

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Block.GetBlockValue (System.String _blockName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.NH (Byte , System.String , System.Xml.XmlElement , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.AH (System.Xml.XmlDocument , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes..ctor (System.Xml.XmlDocument _genxml, Boolean _instantiateReferences) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+BI.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I get the exact same issue with the NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update() exception happening when launching my dedicated server from time to time. I'm looking into the cause of the issue.

Using Ubuntu Server 16.04.3 LTS 64 bit and giving machine 24 GB I am still getting out of memory error and unable to start dedicated server.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26363035/ <-----new log file

Is LGSM (linux game server manager) only running in 32bit mode though I followed the 64bit setup? What new exciting dumb mistake have I made here.

You are running a 32-bit verison of 7 days to die, when you should be running 64-bit. I'm not sure what the LGSM does, but it looks like its installing the 32-bit.

Hello, had a weird thing happen to me while on the server I help run. We just wiped and were on a new map day 1 or 2 I leveled up a couple of levels so I could put points into scavenging so I could get scrap iron tools, had like 30 skill points and I hadn't selected a class yet I put one point on scavenging and it jumps to 16 or 17 had like 2-3 from looting is all just thought I would let you know haven't had it happen to anything else though.

I just started a new run on v2.2 and the stick recipe is missing. I exited the game completely and reloaded my save and it was still missing. I used the mod launcher and it downloaded and installed the mod both times. Great mod. :-)

EDIT: I should mention that it's the 21 day basic version of the game.

I just started a new run on v2.2 and the stick recipe is missing. I exited the game completely and reloaded my save and it was still missing. I used the mod launcher and it downloaded and installed the mod both times. Great mod. :-)

EDIT: I should mention that it's the 21 day basic version of the game.

Scrap tree.

Hi all,

Using the mod, we have got to the stage where we are attempting to use the chicken coops but have no idea how they work.

The coop has been placed, and one chicken feed has been put into it... but, no what do we need to do in order to get the chickens?

If anyone can help I would be very grateful as this has me completely stumped

Hi all,

Using the mod, we have got to the stage where we are attempting to use the chicken coops but have no idea how they work.

The coop has been placed, and one chicken feed has been put into it... but, no what do we need to do in order to get the chickens?

If anyone can help I would be very grateful as this has me completely stumped

I am at exactly the same stage. I'm assuming you just wait and then.. fluffle the stuff some more? :) I don't know.. hopefully it will show somehow when something happens. I don't even know WHAT is supposed to happen, lol! You get chicken? Eggs? Feathers? All 3?

So, I was roaming the wasteland and, at some point I got an error. I will leave the imgur link here:

https://imgur.com/a/EGNxl

From what I understand of the problem, the game tried to spawn a horde next to me but it failed because the index (parameter) that some function receives was out of the expected max value (dont know if this is programmed in C#) but the class itself is ArgumentOutOfRangeException (The exception that is thrown when the value of an argument is outside the allowable range of values as defined by the invoked method.)

Now, I dont know if this is a native problem of 7DTD or of the mod, but for what I understand this mods have dlls?

This is the launcher log:

https://pastebin.com/iH4JzD7X

As the mod launcher is throwing an error for the output log Upload I uploaded it on a .txt, here it is:

https://ufile.io/iu8vq

bubo played a mod?

:o :O

lol Hi Sinda ♥ I did! Two in fact! Ravenhearst being the second. However down in the rabbit hole, this happened..

2.jpg.437d1175c01400c610a353af074d5764.jpg

- Already have Sphere's mod launcher v1.0.4.6

- Used it to downloaded Ravenhearst single-player-21-day-horde-edition v2.2

- Downloaded fine, launched fine, able to play, however with issue above

- In ML (advanced install): Presynched, refreshed, reinstalled, and uninstalled (refresh mods, update reg, save all games local to mods - all checked)

Do I need to install UI or Recipes separately?

1.jpg.dbc836cb7ca216b1b2ca9a3b04ee0a58.jpg

Edited by Bubo (see edit history)

Anyone having trouble with too many loot drops? It's like day 15 and it just started raining supply drops on us. lol. we must have gotten like 20 in an hour before I shut the server down to look for problems. Is this supposed to happen? They've been normal so far.

Anyone having trouble with too many loot drops? It's like day 15 and it just started raining supply drops on us. lol. we must have gotten like 20 in an hour before I shut the server down to look for problems. Is this supposed to happen? They've been normal so far.

The guy in the plane is getting frustrated with your efforts. ;) Nah sorry, I don't know. I have heard of this problem before, but never had it myself.

i believe its your original 7dtd game folder that have issues, maybe there's other mod in that folder before. try to delete /reinstall the 7dtd original game?

Tried, thanks. As well as verified game files (latest vanilla). I "keep 'em separated" ♪♫♬ :)