Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Destroy toilets to get iron pipes.

You saved my life! Did not know that breaking abandoned toilets gives Iron pipes.

Im trying to determine if scrap iron pickaxes and scrap iron shovels are recipes that you have to find on the world or are part of some skill tree, I know the scrap iron axe one.

I did find one on a bag of trash on the road, now I need another one, at least I have the Bellow.

It is amazing how scarce that item is on Ravenhearst.

one thing you learn in this game, is destroy everything at least once and see what it gives :)

and it's not any scarcer than vanilla, it's just rng.

Hello,

I'm french and i don't speak verry well english and i can't read all the posts of this forum for my problem, but can you help me?

I try to install your mod "version 2.09" with 7D2D 16.4 on my mac osx (Hight sierra). I have an error with block.xml and or prefab i don't find block or object or item with id:1989 and id:311.

I give you my outputlog.

i try to install "Valmod" it work very well.

i don't anderstand because your mod don't work.

For info. I try to install your mod on the vanilla version game.

Can you help me please?

Hey salut pourrais tu m'expliquer comment tu as installé valmod sur ton mac .

Je suis utilisateur mac et je galère .....

MErci d'avance.

In english if anyone have step by step for valmod ravenhearst or starvation for mac i'm realy realy interesting thank a lot!

Okay, I deleted the whole lot, reinstalled and still its crashes whilst updating...

Trying to run the 7 Day Horde Edition..

Never had issues before now.. :(

Where the log files located please ?

1) In the Mod Launcher, select the version of Ravenhearst you want

2) Start the game as you normally do, and let it fail

3) Click on the View menu, then go to Log Files

4) Select the 7d2dlauncher.txt, from the Log Files screen, and click on Upload Log FIle. It'll give you a pastebin.com link to share with us.

5) Select the output_log.txt, from the Log Files screen, and click on Upload Log file.

Hey salut pourrais tu m'expliquer comment tu as installé valmod sur ton mac .

Je suis utilisateur mac et je galère .....

MErci d'avance.

In english if anyone have step by step for valmod ravenhearst or starvation for mac i'm realy realy interesting thank a lot!

hello! none of use a mac, but another player gave us these steps, good luck!

---MAC Install -

1) Uninstall 7dtd. Open Finder, from taskbar choose Go -> Home. Open Library -> Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common. Delete 7 Days to Die folder. Reinstall 7 Days to Die.

2) Unzip downloaded mod. Open unzipped folder. You should see 4 folders: 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, Data, and Mods. I will be referring to this as a “home screen”.

3) Open Steam. In your games Library, right-click 7 Days to Die and choose Properties from the drop-down menu. Choose the LOCAL FILES tab and choose BROWSE LOCAL FILES.

4) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the Mods folder to this location.

5) Open 7DaysToDie_Data -> Managed.

6) Right-click 7DaysToDie.app and choose Show Package Contents. Here you should see 2 folders: Contents and Data. This will be the other “home screen”. 7) Open Contents -> Resources -> Data -> Managed.

8) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the .dll files into this location. Mac OSX will ask if you want to keep both or replace. Choose replace.

9) Navigate back to each home screen.

10) Drag-and-drop the 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, and Mods folders into this location.

11) Open the Data folders in each location. You will see there are Config, Prefabs, and UMATextures folders in each.

12) For each of these three folders, open up its corresponding folder so you can see the contents. Drag-and-drop the mod’s contents into its respective folder. For duplicate files, mac OSX will ask if you want to Skip, Stop, or Replace. Check the “Apply to All” checkbox, then choose Replace.

13) Start 7 Days to Die and enjoy the mod!---

Tool Head

I have built everything and still cannot build iron tool heads. I have also looked in the cheat item menu and cannot find recipe for the tool crafting skill if there is one. Can someone tell me if there is a recipe to craft iron tool heads or did i miss something I need to build to make iron tool heads?

I have built everything and still cannot build iron tool heads. I have also looked in the cheat item menu and cannot find recipe for the tool crafting skill if there is one. Can someone tell me if there is a recipe to craft iron tool heads or did i miss something I need to build to make iron tool heads?

blacksmith station/table and Smith hammer

there is a tool head perk, you craft them in the blacksmith station.

Not sure what happened but I ate a antibiotic from inventory to cure my infection and it didn't work...waited a while and tried again and still didn't do it. I tried from toolbelt and still didn't work. Waited another while and ate from toolbelt and it cured me.

Will try again next infection and see if it still happens or was a fluke.

that happens with me as well as a matter of fact with all food and water but when I consume from another inventory like a chest it works

Anyone else experience massive memory use change using the mod? Was noticing some lag playing it non-dedicated with just 1 friend, tab out and see it's using 17gb of ram. thinking it's just a 1 off try running it again and within 10 min it's back up to insane memory usage.

running the 21 day horde version non-dedicated, no other mods/tweaks.

I have those but the little student icon is still grayed out do I have to reload the game because it's glitched?.

no idea what your issue is, tbh :(

currently it's

toolhead rank1 which is generic stuff.

rank2 is iron tool heads, which also requires rank1 of iron tools.

rank3 is steel.

there are arrows on the perk pages that let you scroll between levels to see what is where, they added this in a16.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what happened but I ate a antibiotic from inventory to cure my infection and it didn't work...waited a while and tried again and still didn't do it. I tried from toolbelt and still didn't work. Waited another while and ate from toolbelt and it cured me.

Will try again next infection and see if it still happens or was a fluke.

34d2db1012.jpg

this is insanely worse if you eat while in recipe heavy window like the deco station or adv workbench.

hopefully tabs make this a little better now.

no idea what your issue is, tbh :(

currently it's

toolhead rank1 which is generic stuff.

rank2 is iron tool heads, which also requires rank1 of iron tools.

rank3 is steel.

there are arrows on the perk pages that let you scroll between levels to see what is where, they added this in a16.

- - - Updated - - -

34d2db1012.jpg

this is insanely worse if you eat while in recipe heavy window like the deco station or adv workbench.

hopefully tabs make this a little better now.

Ok looks like I was in a rush and missed the description for level 2 tool skill, thanks sinda

Where is the Twine!?

Ok, I need twine, and after 8 Hs of Gameplay (Day 7 and a half) and with my 1st Red moon I managed to gathered 5 Twines.

In which Biome, loot container I can find twine?

EDIT: Now I read in this thread (pun intended) that this item is the "God Of RNG" would be safe to asssume that, the more Scavenging and the more "Quality Joe" I spend there is a better chance to find them?.

Edited by Nickso
More info (see edit history)

Ok, I need twine, and after 8 Hs of Gameplay (Day 7 and a half) and with my 1st Red moon I managed to gathered 5 Twines.

In which Biome, loot container I can find twine?

EDIT: Now I read in this thread (pun intended) that this item is the "God Of RNG" would be safe to asssume that, the more Scavenging and the more "Quality Joe" I spend there is a better chance to find them?.

Twine can be looted almost anywhere, but my feeling you have extra high chances of finding it in normal houses - especially kitchens.

Twine can be looted almost anywhere, but my feeling you have extra high chances of finding it in normal houses - especially kitchens.

2zxDa-6YlNI-1.jpg.d892a3aea2711013fe5fd3f6342a6c40.jpg

I'll try that, Im near a town. I'll post back. lvl 16 and no Iron tools as I cant make a Dry Rack :rapture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23715[/ATTACH]

I'll try that, Im near a town. I'll post back. lvl 16 and no Iron tools as I cant make a Dry Rack :rapture:

I didn't get iron tools until much later than that. I did make 1 or 2 scrap iron pickaxes though, and kept repairing them since they cost 2 twine each. And then, finally, iron tools. Now I'm rocking steel tools and man... the game certainly has opened up. :)

My setup was to build a base on top of a clay patch. I mined under my base at night, looted in the first half of each day and built the over the surface part of the base during the second half each day. Then back underground during night. This way I got lots of loot, construction skill (use stone axe lots!), and a space down below where I could set up my forges and crafting stations. Also, the "free" clay saved me SO much time. :)

I didn't get iron tools until much later than that. I did make 1 or 2 scrap iron pickaxes though, and kept repairing them since they cost 2 twine each. And then, finally, iron tools. Now I'm rocking steel tools and man... the game certainly has opened up. :)

My setup was to build a base on top of a clay patch. I mined under my base at night, looted in the first half of each day and built the over the surface part of the base during the second half each day. Then back underground during night. This way I got lots of loot, construction skill (use stone axe lots!), and a space down below where I could set up my forges and crafting stations. Also, the "free" clay saved me SO much time. :)

Nice man!, im new to the game, day 10 is the farthest I played, almost 59 hours and only 4 or 5 of them are vanilla, the rest is Ravenhearst (played 4 times already from the beginning, each ingame day is 1 real hour) and Im enjoying it like crazy.

As I dont know much what I did is to excavate only 1 meter in the perimeter of my base (2 meters adjacent, an abandoned house) and put the wood spikes, 2 spikes on each pit and upgraded to wood. I know that at some point Im gonna get eaten by these mofos, but I dont mind replaying the game.

I do really hope the mod author releases more content and make the game even more difficult, I totally vouch for this mod.

I would love a "Loom Station" for making twines and in exchange he can change the cost of all items related to cloth, leather or increase the RNG of twines but lower the rest of the loot. Bah, it doesnt matter, I will loot the heck of those towns until I find more of the twines :p