Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Guys, i`m trying to play this awesome looking mod for 7d2d but after installing the mod and running it from launcher i`m getting following error, any help is highly appreciated thank you sooo much

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1587 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]
d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1591 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]
d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1585 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]
SDX: Could not find bundle named 'composterEmpty'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.263 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (Model '#composterEmpty?composterEmptyPrefab' not found on block with id 1989)
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.264 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.266 ERR   at BlockShapeModelEntity.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.598 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'workingCabinetSink' in use_action!/  at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.599 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.599 ERR   at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Exception: Block with name 'cntworkingOven' not found in block id 311
 at Block.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Block.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldStaticData+NN.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Sorry for the trouble. Looks like the mod didn't full install. Can you try again, and if it fails again, do the following:

Click on the View menu, then click on Log Files

In that screen, click on Upload Log File, and pass me the pastebincom link.

In the same screen, click on the little drop down box that says 7d2dlauncher.txt, and pick the output_log.txt.

Click on Upload Log file for that one too, and pass me the link.

How do, heavy suggestion for Jax (CAUTION SPOILERS). I like the idea of voices during the night putting you on edge, but the high volume makes it genuinely irritating. It's almost like you've added an element of low-brow shock-horror to the game. My preference is psychological horror, have you considered the alternative of having the voices really quiet, so that players will have to question themselves?

How do, heavy suggestion for Jax (CAUTION SPOILERS). I like the idea of voices during the night putting you on edge, but the high volume makes it genuinely irritating. It's almost like you've added an element of low-brow shock-horror to the game. My preference is psychological horror, have you considered the alternative of having the voices really quiet, so that players will have to question themselves?

I second this. And the RNG should be lower, the voices on the wasteland biome at night plays very often.

Also, I love the gassers quotes.

Maby a Bug.. or what... but just startet a new game today.. V2.2 and start with Survival Class.. and on the Normal questline.. it says... craft stick.. but i cant.. when i type stick in.. nothing show up ?

is that because i did not pick Bows Class.. if so... that a BIG bug.. because now i cant continue the start questline.. ?

- - - Updated - - -

and how to join the discord for Ravenhearst ?

Maby a Bug.. or what... but just startet a new game today.. V2.2 and start with Survival Class.. and on the Normal questline.. it says... craft stick.. but i cant.. when i type stick in.. nothing show up ?

is that because i did not pick Bows Class.. if so... that a BIG bug.. because now i cant continue the start questline.. ?

- - - Updated - - -

You can scrap wood to get sticks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

To get sticks, "destroy" some wood. Sticks are not cartable, but what happens to normal wood when destroyed.

The wrench has thrown a monkey.. well you know.. in my progress

Hey all,

Loving the mod, started a new game after I magic levelled from cooking before that patch fix. Anyhoo.. its Day 15, progress is going great except for one thing. I can't find a wrench. I have looted the entirety of a 50-60 poi city and numerous cars, zombies and random poi's. I have found a crowbar so can dismantle cars. But... can't make that advanced workbench without a wrench. The trader doesn't have one (have checked every cycle and have level 2 secret stash).

Any changes to wrench drop in 2.2 for balance or such? Didn't seem to have this issue in the previous builds. Perhaps I am just very unlucky, but all the places I usually have found wrenches are coming up dry. It doesn't explicitly say in the wrench recipe, but I assume it is crafted in the advanced workbench? I know I have tried the regular workbench and can't craft it there or in my backpack.

Thanks!

Maybe just maybe it should be fixed the right way (by adding 3 lines back into recipes.xml file).

You are saying it is the right way, but that's only your opinion.

Do you need a recipe for door knobs into brass? Do you need a recipe for iron ore to be made into scrap iron? No you dont.

Im still very much active and at work. Version 2 is finalized, version 3 is currently being worked on. We have added a bunch of things, and balanced and changed a lot of things. Testing is underway. The discord has way more info right now because i can keep it mobile with me and i can give direct answers. I highly suggest everyone come check us out there. The link is in the opening posts, but here it is again just in case.

On the Discord you can also find other mods like Sinda and Sphere if you have any suggestions or questions. Work is by no means stalled or done, i have been putting hours in each day and our tester are kicking major ass at squashing any and all bugs.

https://discord.gg/0uy8OaV8YAMGZKeS

3.0 is turning out to be quite good, and that takes a lot for me to say. I havent done a full on play through yet but so far everything is meshing well.

Here is a sneak peek of what to look forward to without getting too specific:

ALL weapons rebalanced

New Quests

New Zombies

New Stations and updated models

Progression rebalances and consolidation

Tuned up RWG with new POIs

New items (MOONSHINE)

New storage

Theres more of course, but Im not ready to let the cat completely out of the bag yet.

Until then here is a small look at SOME of the new zombies

Keep in mind the stances are not final

DwFoKV9.jpg

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks the mod is coming along quite nicely Jax. We appreciate everyone on the team putting in the hard work and dedication to make Ravenhearst even more amazing. I for one know it's hard to juggle time for RL and time to turn out a project for the community. Keep up the great work....it is appreciated.

Error

Hi, so I recently stumbled across this mod and really wanted to give it a go. Already used Valmod and WotW mods. Should also note that I'm using a Mac so using the mod launcher is out of the question until a Mac version is created. Means I have to install files manually as I have done with both Valmod and WotW and have gotten both successfully working. Below is my output log of the error.

Version: OpenGL 2.1 [2.1 INTEL-10.30.12]

Renderer: Intel® Iris Graphics 6100

Vendor: Intel Inc.

VRAM: 1536 MB

Platform assembly: /Users/TheLeinhart/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)

2018-01-21T02:19:07 20.173 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (Model '#composterEmpty?composterEmptyPrefab' not found on block with id 1989)

2018-01-21T02:19:07 20.173 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!

2018-01-21T02:19:07 20.175 ERR at BlockShapeModelEntity.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2018-01-21T02:19:08 20.650 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'workingCabinetSink' in use_action!/ at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )

2018-01-21T02:19:08 20.650 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!

2018-01-21T02:19:08 20.650 ERR at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: Block with name 'cntworkingOven' not found in block id 311

at Block.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Block.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+IA.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

2018-01-21T02:19:40 52.307 INF OnApplicationQuit

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by TheLeinhart (see edit history)

quest hide armor 1/2

hello, sorry for my english from the translator, it's several part that I do and I can not validate the quest "hide armor" 1/2 where you have to collect 65 skin of the beast, I'm still at zero, so must he collect it with another tool than the stone ax?

thank you in advance.

hello, sorry for my english from the translator, it's several part that I do and I can not validate the quest "hide armor" 1/2 where you have to collect 65 skin of the beast, I'm still at zero, so must he collect it with another tool than the stone ax?

thank you in advance.