Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

hello, sorry for my english from the translator, it's several part that I do and I can not validate the quest hide armor 1/2 where you have to collect 65 skin of the beast, I'm still at zero, so must he collect it with another tool than the stone ax? thank you in advance

hello, sorry for my english from the translator, it's several part that I do and I can not validate the quest hide armor 1/2 where you have to collect 65 skin of the beast, I'm still at zero, so must he collect it with another tool than the stone ax? thank you in advance

Hey mate, at first stone axe is not good for harvesting from animals, bone shiv(and other knife) do better job. In this quest you need to gather 65 animal hide (no matter what tool you use stone axe,shiv,knife) and 25 Twine (looted mainly in houses). Sorry for bad english when we have lessons at school i mainly sleep :devilish:

Greetings all:

I am a long-time admin on a Valmod server. To give our players a change we decided to install Ravenhearst. Everyone loves it!

I do have a problem with interoperability with Alloc's and Coppi's admin mods though. This is a known problem I suppose? Any work-arounds?

Thanks!

Error

Hi, so I recently stumbled across this mod and really wanted to give it a go. Already used Valmod and WotW mods. Should also note that I'm using a Mac so using the mod launcher is out of the question until a Mac version is created. Means I have to install files manually as I have done with both Valmod and WotW and have gotten both successfully working. Below is my output log of the error.

Version: OpenGL 2.1 [2.1 INTEL-10.30.12]

Renderer: Intel® Iris Graphics 6100

Vendor: Intel Inc.

VRAM: 1536 MB

Platform assembly: /Users/TheLeinhart/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)

2018-01-21T02:19:07 20.173 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (Model '#composterEmpty?composterEmptyPrefab' not found on block with id 1989)

2018-01-21T02:19:07 20.173 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!

2018-01-21T02:19:07 20.175 ERR at BlockShapeModelEntity.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2018-01-21T02:19:08 20.650 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'workingCabinetSink' in use_action!/ at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )

2018-01-21T02:19:08 20.650 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!

2018-01-21T02:19:08 20.650 ERR at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception: Block with name 'cntworkingOven' not found in block id 311

at Block.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Block.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+IA.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

2018-01-21T02:19:40 52.307 INF OnApplicationQuit

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings all:

I am a long-time admin on a Valmod server. To give our players a change we decided to install Ravenhearst. Everyone loves it!

I do have a problem with interoperability with Alloc's and Coppi's admin mods though. This is a known problem I suppose? Any work-arounds?

Thanks!

Found a solution to my problem. Since Ravenhearst is based on A15 code, I have to use a version of Alloc's server fixes that correspond. In the case of Ravenhearst 2.2 you can use http://illy.bz/fi/7dtd/server_fixes_v12_14_19.tar.gz, download and unzip into your Mods folder.

As far as I can tell this restores all the features from Alloc's server fixes, including the web map.

i keep trying to start the game but all i get is a black screen, and when i close the game i get an error that reads "unknown file version (D:/steamapps/common/7 days tp die/7daystodie_Data/Managed/assembly-csharp.dll"

You will need to disable EAC in order to play Ravenhearst

Hey salut pourrais tu m'expliquer comment tu as installé valmod sur ton mac .

Je suis utilisateur mac et je galère .....

MErci d'avance.

In english if anyone have step by step for valmod ravenhearst or starvation for mac i'm realy realy interesting thank a lot!

Salut, désolé je passe pas souvent. Suis la procédure de la page 65 de ce forum. Pour moi ça fonctionne bien.

Hello, i dont know if this has been reported, but anyways:

1.- Sickle isnt giving food+seeds(chance) insted is giving 1 of the planted thing, should be 2-3-4 depending, clearly somehtnig isnt working, maybe someone knows?

2.- Couple of my friends on our private server lost the whole tool belt of items after some error and disconnection, dunno if someone else had the same issue? (both happened today)

Thanks.

3.0 is getting very close guys, a few weeks at most.

I wanted to give a shout to a new set of streamers who are streaming Ravenhearst. They are new but very entertaining and I highly suggest giving them a peek and a follow for me.

These guys are going places, and it would be real cool if you could give them some support for me.

I will be back in a few days with a small preview of 3.0 right here ;)

I'm having trouble loading the mod through the 7D2D mod launcher. I'm pretty certain I've installed it correctly, I had no trouble installing Starvation and I did watch a few videos on installing Ravenhearst via the modlauncher. I even uninstalled all mods and the launcher and re-installed. Any idea what's going on?

Error:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - launching: C:\7D2D\Ravenhearst\Dedi_21_Day_Horde_Edition\7DaysToDie.exe

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace()

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()

at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()

at System.Xml.XmlReader.IsStartElement(String localname, String ns)

at System.ServiceModel.Syndication.SyndicationFeed.Load[TSyndicationFeed](XmlReader reader)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed)

I'm having trouble loading the mod through the 7D2D mod launcher. I'm pretty certain I've installed it correctly, I had no trouble installing Starvation and I did watch a few videos on installing Ravenhearst via the modlauncher. I even uninstalled all mods and the launcher and re-installed. Any idea what's going on?

Error:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - launching: C:\7D2D\Ravenhearst\Dedi_21_Day_Horde_Edition\7DaysToDie.exe

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace()

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()

at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()

at System.Xml.XmlReader.IsStartElement(String localname, String ns)

at System.ServiceModel.Syndication.SyndicationFeed.Load[TSyndicationFeed](XmlReader reader)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed)

Dedi_21_Day_Horde_Edition is for servers and won't work for SP.

Or are you trying to get on a server?

If so one of the others in here could probably help, as I have yet to do any Multiplayer in 7DTD and would only misinform if I tried to direct you.

Edited by NazT_DragN (see edit history)

Where is the stack size for seeds? We would like to either increase to 800 or drop to 400 to make it easier to split stacks into smaller sizes without the halves being odd numbers. eg 800->400->200->100->50 maybe 25 also...

Seedmaster was used but it didn't seem to work.

The way to get rid being messy is make a towel with cloth and twine, use a bottle of water to wet it then use the wet towel. I think you may only need to use soap if you wait too long before cleaning yourself up. I am not sure because I have always been able to clean as soon as I get messy. Not sure why you are getting messy every 5 bodies you loot. I have gone long periods of time before I have gotten messy before. I think you craft soap.

we have a couple of polls on the discord

JaxTeller718 - Today at 6:54 PM

Quick poll guys. in A17 as well know gun parts are history, replaced by things like silencers and sights. As of now we have removed gun parts entirely. Now you find whole guns in safes, but they are rarer. You would have to combine guns in the bench to improve them, but all the stats for the guns are now on the whole gun itself. The idea was to acclimate people to the new changes. i realize this may NOT be a popular decision. So i want to gauge interest. iif you can please take a second to take this poll.

https://strawpoll.com/6hd8ypef

and a curiosity poll on terrain generation

https://strawpoll.com/6g794hz9

Hi, is there a Wiki for this?

I've tried to craft a working 'Wall Oven' (I have the perks) but I'm unable to find where I can do it, there is not option showing for the backpack, workbench, Advanced Workbench nor Blacksmith Station (yes I even tried there). What am I missing and I'm sure I read somewhere that I should have tools in the Advanced Workbench but see nowhere to place them.

Please point me in the right direction, I'm hoping to get a Working Sink and Windmill eventually too.

Thank you

Hi, is there a Wiki for this?

I've tried to craft a working 'Wall Oven' (I have the perks) but I'm unable to find where I can do it, there is not option showing for the backpack, workbench, Advanced Workbench nor Blacksmith Station (yes I even tried there). What am I missing and I'm sure I read somewhere that I should have tools in the Advanced Workbench but see nowhere to place them.

Please point me in the right direction, I'm hoping to get a Working Sink and Windmill eventually too.

Thank you

Not sure, but I think this one might be done in the "Decorating station". Only did it once and it's a while ago. :)

Not sure, but I think this one might be done in the "Decorating station". Only did it once and it's a while ago. :)

Thanks. The description in the crafting window doesn'tmention it, I think it's because itactually works (wall oven is a working oven). Will try your suggesron.

The way to get rid being messy is make a towel with cloth and twine, use a bottle of water to wet it then use the wet towel. I think you may only need to use soap if you wait too long before cleaning yourself up. I am not sure because I have always been able to clean as soon as I get messy. Not sure why you are getting messy every 5 bodies you loot. I have gone long periods of time before I have gotten messy before. I think you craft soap.

Yes soap is crafted...as well as the soapy towel, once you have some twine for the towel.

As far as getting messy, through trials and testing I found it's from walking through the gore while looting/harvesting. I've gotten messy only once in the last 4 days so far. As long as you're careful you should be fine.

After about day 8 or so you should have plenty of Antibiotics/Jar of Honey so getting messy isn't a concern as it's cheaper resource-wise to just let it progress to infection and just cure it. (Might be changed in 3.0 if it's high enough in priority.)

No pressure Jax, just make sure things work and we'll be happy. I don't think I'll ever be tired of this pack, and not finding anything to complain about...

Keep up the good work dude!!!!:02.47-tranquillity: