Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Can anyone tell me what you use in the Windmill slots, tried engines and batteries but it doesn't seem to increase output.

Edit: Also if anyone knows how much the helipad crates can stack when returning home :p

Nothing is needed in those slots. When I made the windmill mod those were left in for future enhancement, but as no one used it, I never got back to it.

This mod is pulling me out of the wood works to play again. Last played July, A16.3.

Can someone explain how to get Extra Spawning files to auto work with SDX launcher?

Maybe include these instructions on the starting pages of this mod forum thread?

I know how to manually drop the files on top of Ravenhearst, hoping for a SDX tool method.

mucho gracios

Is it intended that after upgrading reinforced concrete to steel now won't downgrade to concrete?

In other words, in vanilla the total HP on a steel block is (3+6+12) 21K. I just destroyed a steel block and it vanished without downgrading to reinforced concrete after the 12k HPs?

This was a 50 pillar.

Duplicate loot bug.

Some of the time, I loot a zombie corpse, then hit R which loots and closes corpse/bag. However, the corpse still shows as unopened so I hit "e" on the corpse again and am able to loot the same item(s) as before.

This seems a serious bug.

No other mods on top of Raven. Single player 7 days.

Edited by fragtzack (see edit history)

hi

not directory :(

i abandone

Thx for your help

If you are more used to the GUI, you could also just use the built-in file-manager. Just copy all the directories in /tmp/ravenhearst to the target directory in .steam/steam/steamapps/common/7 day to die/ . Also check /tmp/ravenhearst whether you really have downloaded anything.

Duplicate loot bug.

Some of the time, I loot a zombie corpse, then hit R which loots and closes corpse/bag. However, the corpse still shows as unopened so I hit "e" on the corpse again and am able to loot the same item(s) as before.

This seems a serious bug.

No other mods on top of Raven. Single player 7 days.

seems like you almost have to exit the inventory right when the body turns into the gore block pretty hard to do ive only had it happen a handful of times

Where can I find diamonds? I have very rarely found some from treasure chests, traders and aliens but I need about 50 of them for a diamond armor suit. I have mined 100's of blocks near the bedrock in both desert and wasteland but never found a single diamond by mining.

Any suggestions?

If you are more used to the GUI, you could also just use the built-in file-manager. Just copy all the directories in /tmp/ravenhearst to the target directory in .steam/steam/steamapps/common/7 day to die/ . Also check /tmp/ravenhearst whether you really have downloaded anything.

hi

I dont have directorie /tmp/ravenhearst

hi

I dont have directorie /tmp/ravenhearst

Then probably the download of the ravenhearst mod didn't work (which should happen in line 2 of the code posted by vitamin, the line beginning with "git clone")

Probably your ubuntu doesn't have "git" installed. Lets improve the code:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
cd /tmp
git clone https://github.com/JaxTeller718/MainVersion/ ravenhearst
cd /tmp/ravenhearst
cp -rf $(ls -A) "$HOME/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/"

The first line should ask for your password, the second should tell you that it will install git and a few other packages needed by git and ask you if it thats ok. Answer with "y"

The fourth line (starting with "git clone") will tell you something like "Receiving objects: 1% ..." and depending on your internet connection will take quite a while for the 1% to get to 100%

After that you should see a directory /tmp/ravenhearst and there should be a few directories in it, among others a data and mod directory. The last line will copy all files into your 7days steam directory.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)