Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

-All Shipping Crates and World Crates now have Health of 500 to Encourage Picking up the Boards with E Kep with hands or tools

So, now you need to remove boards from crates three times to remove 500hp because every time you removing only 200hp.

there are still problems with the bow class. It is indicated that you get a crossbow with 250 iron bolts, but you get only a 300er arc with 250 iron arrows. in other classes, it is similar. that's a bug, right?

IT's a wording issue that did not get changed:

Archery Class

Archery Expert Questline

Level 300 Iron Bow

250 Iron Arrows

Exclusive access to create Stone Crossbow Bolts

Exclusive access to the Arrow Crafting perk

Exclusive assembly of the Repeating Crossbow

Exclusive access to the Legolas perk

End Quest Reward: Hazmat Gloves Q600

a couple questions if anyone knows, thanks

1.- Is there desert biome on the game? we have walked for days and havent seen desert, might be the seed i know, but i was wondering if other people has found desert, and if not, how the hell are we supposed to get aloe vera lol

2.- Is the map generator working for anyone else? iv tried several times to open it and crashes the game while rendering every time, i got 16gb ram and i never had this problems before.

Thanks to anyone who answers

a couple questions if anyone knows, thanks

1.- Is there desert biome on the game? we have walked for days and havent seen desert, might be the seed i know, but i was wondering if other people has found desert, and if not, how the hell are we supposed to get aloe vera lol

2.- Is the map generator working for anyone else? iv tried several times to open it and crashes the game while rendering every time, i got 16gb ram and i never had this problems before.

Thanks to anyone who answers

Also, a friend and myself died of Drowning, while being on top of a guppy's poi, wich is weird, prolly a bug, happened to us twice already.

1.- Is there desert biome on the game?

2.- Is the map generator working for anyone else?

1. On server where I'm currently playing I found desert with aloe vera. You can also find aloe vera in Shamway boxes and in farmers pockets.

2. Just tried to gererate map with random seed, size 3 in "Editig Tools". Also have 16GB of RAM. After finishing generating 49 hubs/regions process 7DaysToDie.exe was taking only 11GB of memory

1. On server where I'm currently playing I found desert with aloe vera. You can also find aloe vera in Shamway boxes and in farmers pockets.

2. Just tried to gererate map with random seed, size 3 in "Editig Tools". Also have 16GB of RAM. After finishing generating 49 hubs/regions process 7DaysToDie.exe was taking only 11GB of memory

Thanks for the info on the desert and aloe vera.

I was trying to generate the map but with size 5, i thought it had to be with 5, any particular reason you are doing it with just 3?

IT's a wording issue that did not get changed:

Archery Class

Archery Expert Questline

Level 300 Iron Bow

250 Iron Arrows

Exclusive access to create Stone Crossbow Bolts

Exclusive access to the Arrow Crafting perk

Exclusive assembly of the Repeating Crossbow

Exclusive access to the Legolas perk

End Quest Reward: Hazmat Gloves Q600

So there is still changed with the next patch? and .... how can I get the crossbow with the bolts?

I was trying to generate the map but with size 5, i thought it had to be with 5, any particular reason you are doing it with just 3?

Devs add size option probably because not everybody have 16 or more gigabytes of RAM. The bigger size of map preview you want to generate the more RAM you need. For example: by generating map size 1, you generating only 9 hubs/regions(3x3) where hub/region is 512x512 blocks in size or 32x32 chunks, where chunk is 16x16 blocks. By generating preview size 2 you generating only first 25 regions(5x5) from center of the map, size 3 - 49, size 4 -81 and size 5 -144 regions.

So, now you need to remove boards from crates three times to remove 500hp because every time you removing only 200hp.

try pre-synching / ticking the "refresh all mods automatically" box on your launcher. if not using the launcher re-download from the front page.

- - - Updated - - -

The bug with the eating of plates moved to this version.

look, in the apocalypse i hear anything is fair game for consumption.

(not a bug)

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Level 3 ADVANCED BOW requires character level 45 and 60 at the same time. Level 4 does not require at all. Is it wrong? BLACKSMITH FORGE icons have the wrong name

will looksee, dankoo

- - - Updated - - -

So there is still changed with the next patch? and .... how can I get the crossbow with the bolts?

you have to find the crossbow schematic, the description will be fixed. it was a hangover from v3 :(

there are still problems with the bow class. It is indicated that you get a crossbow with 250 iron bolts, but you get only a 300er arc with 250 iron arrows. in other classes, it is similar. that's a bug, right?

while the description does need fixing (to remove crossbow schematic), it does NOT indicate that you receive an actual crossbow and bolts. will look around other places, also.

6f118a8a73.jpg

Devs add size option probably because not everybody have 16 or more gigabytes of RAM. The bigger size of map preview you want to generate the more RAM you need. For example: by generating map size 1, you generating only 9 hubs/regions(3x3) where hub/region is 512x512 blocks in size or 32x32 chunks, where chunk is 16x16 blocks. By generating preview size 2 you generating only first 25 regions(5x5) from center of the map, size 3 - 49, size 4 -81 and size 5 -144 regions.

Got it, thanks for the info!

Well i checked 3 different seeds and couldnt find desert biome, im wondering if it might have changed color, what has inside, etc? anyone can confirm this?.

Mayor concern is oil shale, if i cant find desert (not saying there isnt one) how to get the oil shale for later use with the minibike?

Any chance a mod can give us an insight about it?

Thanks in advance

Well i checked 3 different seeds and couldnt find desert biome, im wondering if it might have changed color, what has inside, etc? anyone can confirm this?.

Mayor concern is oil shale, if i cant find desert (not saying there isnt one) how to get the oil shale for later use with the minibike?

Thanks in advance

I don't think there IS oil shale anymore. At least it's not listed in biome ores on Rh discord.

"JaxTeller718 - Yesterday at 8:12 PM

Ores have changed in Ravenhearst. Below is a list of what ore you can get from where.

Snow = Potassium

Burnt = Coal and Fertilizer

Desert = Oil

Forests = Iron

Plains = Lead

Wastelands = Copper, Zinc and more chances of finding Diamonds

Coal, Potassium, Rock Salt, Limestone and Carbon can be mined from breaking underground rocks with a Pickaxe. Keep in mind the better your Pickaxe the better your chances of find these minerals. So an Iron pickaxe is better at harvesting them than a Stone Pickaxe."

Thanks in advance

Which version are you using? I think latest version fixed a glitch with deserts in an earlier version.

Hello, where can I download 4.0.2 version ? I have only link for 4.0.1 on the first page

You'll find the latest version on either ModLauncher or JaxTeller's official site which is https://ravenhearst.enjin.com

Worth noting that I can only find V4 changes in discord or site above as FullPatchNotes.txt was carried over from V3, nothing pertains to V4 in the included notes.

I found Mayonnaise and Ground Pepper, but there are no recipes that I can craft from that. Am I missing something?

Interesting, there is no recipe for either and simply looks like they forgot to add it. For now, just store it until its added come the next big update.

Bug or intended.

Was walking a good bit away from the radiated zone (eyes distance but never close) and at some point radiation set in.

I still wasn't in the red zone and a good bit away.

Needless to say I died in a non radiated zone.

I keep getting POI chunk disappearance. i can see them from a distance and when I come close they are gone.

Don't think I can walk inside the POI area as my char might be obliterated.

Restarting the server doesn't help, should I delete the .map server side? Or wiil that F up everything?

Had the same issue on RH3.5

I have only found 1 trader in 4 cities, which seems strange to me.