Trader open (traders.xml)

7 Days To Die A16.4 (b8)

open_time = "6:05" close_time = "21:50"

Ravenhearst

open_time = "4:00" close_time = "22:00"

Fix open_time = "6:05" close_time = "21:50"

Ready to open the correct trader again.

I'd bug when you change the schedule of the trader

I got myself into similar problem: trader started kicking me out on a "work day". Given solution was "developer mode" (type dm in console) and with F6 choose one trader to spawn in outpost.

OK, that worked great. But I have a trader I spawned out in the street by mistake, is there a way to delete him (and the other 2 I spawned too far away from the counter for me to reach LOL)

- - - Updated - - -

craft it in the blender and advanced cooking (mentioned as a recipe marinated tomatoes)

Thank you. Worked

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I unlocked the machete (Level 4 "advanced blade weapons") but I am unable to craft the machete blade at the Blacksmith Station. Says "you don't know the required recipe". What is that blade locked behind?

EDIT-Found a separate perk for machete crafting

Edited by EZ2Remember (see edit history)

I just made level 60 with level 60 archery. I bought the perk that gives the recipe: compound bow. I can't figure out how to make one. The one compound bow that I have found doesn't have any parts and I haven't found any parts.

Can anyone tell me where to find the recipe?

You can only assemble a compound bow once you have unlocked the perk (which you already did) and then you must find all of the parts so that you can assemble it. Or find a completed one.

For me when I change the

Trader open (traders.xml)

7 Days To Die A16.4 (b8)

open_time = "6:05" close_time = "21:50"

Ravenhearst

open_time = "4:00" close_time = "22:00"

Fix open_time = "6:05" close_time = "21:50"

Ready to open the correct trader again.

I'd bug when you change the schedule of the trader

ravenhearst is

ab47618a34.jpg

not sure where your file got the 4:00 to 22:00 from.

unless i'm too tired to understand completely?

OK, that worked great. But I have a trader I spawned out in the street by mistake, is there a way to delete him (and the other 2 I spawned too far away from the counter for me to reach LOL)

Did the same misstake myself too. :D Just leave it like that and he will dissapear after some time. At least it did for me.

How can I remove thosed night cumstom noises like baby crying and laughing sound?

I love every aspect of this Great Great mod but these unrealistic night noises kinda ruin them all.

They might have worked pretty good the game was a supernatural horror game where all the zombies were actually possessed.

But since the game is actually a biochemical horror game where all the zombies are medical patients of some kind, these somewhat ghostly wispers and satanic baby sounds are very immersion breaking to me and my girlfriend.

Whenever these noises played, we searched every corner of our base and our perimeter looking for the source of the sound until we realised that these are just meaningless background sounds.

Not only annoying but also reminds us that this was just a game where meaningless dreadful sounds just get randomly played regardless of the situation of our characters in the game, bringing us out to the real world from the zombie world.

I really admire every detail of this mod but I'd really love to get those noises off so we can make the game far much more immersive.

I heard that streaming friendly version doesn't have those noises, but I want those strippers and swearing merchants and bandits in my game.

So can anyone help me get rid of those unrealistic wispers, growls and baby sounds only?

If there's actually a wisperer nearby, there should be a wisper.

If there's a growling zombie nearby, there sould be a growl.

What I mean by unrealistic wispers, growls and baby sounds are those with no source of the sound, like a growling sound with no zombie around.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me with this.

By the way, Thank you for the Amazing mod!!!

After awhile, you can associate the sounds with the type of nightmare. The crackling fire sound is associated with the insectoid nightmare, the baby talk is the smallish stilt legged (armed?) nightmare, etc. However there is a problem with the sound occurring at constant volume, regardless of how far they are from the player. That may be a limitation of mod support. But the volume is constant as long as the nightmare is within a fixed distance from the player, it falls off to zero once you leave their area. That makes it very difficult to track them by sound alone.

I love every aspect of this Great Great mod but these unrealistic night noises kinda ruin them all.

They might have worked pretty good the game was a supernatural horror game where all the zombies were actually possessed.

But since the game is actually a biochemical horror game where all the zombies are medical patients of some kind, these somewhat ghostly wispers and satanic baby sounds are very immersion breaking to me and my girlfriend.

Whenever these noises played, we searched every corner of our base and our perimeter looking for the source of the sound until we realised that these are just meaningless background sounds.

Not only annoying but also reminds us that this was just a game where meaningless dreadful sounds just get randomly played regardless of the situation of our characters in the game, bringing us out to the real world from the zombie world.

I really admire every detail of this mod but I'd really love to get those noises off so we can make the game far much more immersive.

I heard that streaming friendly version doesn't have those noises, but I want those strippers and swearing merchants and bandits in my game.

So can anyone help me get rid of those unrealistic wispers, growls and baby sounds only?

If there's actually a wisperer nearby, there should be a wisper.

If there's a growling zombie nearby, there sould be a growl.

What I mean by unrealistic wispers, growls and baby sounds are those with no source of the sound, like a growling sound with no zombie around.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me with this.

By the way, Thank you for the Amazing mod!!!

Those Nightmares will no longer be in the game come RH4. We've come up with a whole new batch to terrify you, with less annoying noises!

Streamers will begin to receive a preview copy starting tonight! The following Streamers will be receiving the preview copy so check out their channels and watch for them to be doing a play through. Release Date for Version 4 will be posted VERY soon so stand by for that.

@everyone Streamers will begin to receive a preview copy starting tonight! The following Streamers will be receiving the preview copy so check out their channels and watch for them to be doing a play through. Release Date for Version 4 will be posted VERY soon so stand by for that.

Grumbul:

Mike Pope:

Wolf Den Entertainment:

HoboJesus:

Knight Rath:

The Supas:

Braelynnx:

Dan Capo: https://twitch.tv/dcsobral7

SunBunnie888:

Robear:

We will have an actual release date for you in the next day or so :)

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)