Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hey Jax.

Just wanna say. I love your ♥♥♥♥ing mod man. Its awesome. Excuse the language but im ♥♥♥♥ing drunk mate.

1 complaint mate. The brown houses. You nerfed the blue houses but it seem you have over compensated with the brown houses.

Just some food for thought mate

Thanks 4 answer, it is realy taff to get Food in Ravenhearst,

Wild Animals are rare and u need Time to Find it!

I Think 8-10 Food will by fair!

I Switch to Farmerclas to make Seeds to give the Mod a litle Chance to stay on my Server

The Second Point is the EXP, most of us are Workers and play 2-3 Hours and make Progress its a

long Way!

Can u Make a Mod with more Food-Grant and faster LVL-System? Food x2 and EXP x2?!?

This will by realy Great!!

It is mutch work to make Food, Build Defence vs Monster and get Gear!

I love the huge Inventory and the overwhelming Craftingsystem with all the new Stuff!

Greetings Kane

thanks for playing sirKane, ravenhearst is not interested in increased gains tho, there are other mods that provide plenty of that :)

Hey Jax.

Just wanna say. I love your ♥♥♥♥ing mod man. Its awesome. Excuse the language but im ♥♥♥♥ing drunk mate.

1 complaint mate. The brown houses. You nerfed the blue houses but it seem you have over compensated with the brown houses.

Just some food for thought mate

that house.... we don't talk about the frequency of that house. shhh.

With A17 less than a month away (hopefully) now is a great time to revisit some of the things you love about 16. Like Ravenhearst! We are here to announce that we are entering the final phase of our testing. We are cleaning up some stuff, balancing some loot and then will be heading straight into a stress test on our Whitelist. This will be a "quick" stress test consisting of a few days. Unless any major game breaking bugs come up I am here to announce our tentative release schedule.

v4 will be going to our whitelist by the end of this week. After that we will be conducting a stress test where we will look for any remaining issues. If all goes well you WILL be playing v4 by the end of next week!

What does v4 offer that v3 does not? A tighter progression system, more zombies, NPCs, more weapons, expanded quests for certain classes, rebalanced loot, new class for Cooking, lockpicking, encumbrance, rebalanced rad zone, over 30 new and redone POIs, new stations, new mining resources and just so much more. Too much to list in one post. You guys wanted a leaner meaner faster Ravenhearst and we will DELIVER big time.

Stay tuned for more info as we get closer and thank you to everyone here for making this mod the PREMIERE choice for people looking for an ACTUAL challenge in their gameplay!

All Aboard the Hype Train. This Mother is Coming Through to KICK SOME ASS!!!!

With A17 less than a month away (hopefully) now is a great time to revisit some of the things you love about 16. Like Ravenhearst! We are here to announce that we are entering the final phase of our testing. We are cleaning up some stuff, balancing some loot and then will be heading straight into a stress test on our Whitelist. This will be a "quick" stress test consisting of a few days. Unless any major game breaking bugs come up I am here to announce our tentative release schedule.

v4 will be going to our whitelist by the end of this week. After that we will be conducting a stress test where we will look for any remaining issues. If all goes well you WILL be playing v4 by the end of next week!

What does v4 offer that v3 does not? A tighter progression system, more zombies, NPCs, more weapons, expanded quests for certain classes, rebalanced loot, new class for Cooking, lockpicking, encumbrance, rebalanced rad zone, over 30 new and redone POIs, new stations, new mining resources and just so much more. Too much to list in one post. You guys wanted a leaner meaner faster Ravenhearst and we will DELIVER big time.

Stay tuned for more info as we get closer and thank you to everyone here for making this mod the PREMIERE choice for people looking for an ACTUAL challenge in their gameplay!

I am assuming a full wipe is needed since there’s been major changes?

I am assuming a full wipe is needed since there’s been major changes?

Yes with this one it cant be avoided as progression has been tweaked, we have a BRAND NEW RWGmixer with beautiful terrain and fuller neighborhoods as well as nice small little towns, quest changes etc. I know it sucks, but trust me when i say it will be worth it. I always make sure wipe patches deliver the bang. I know you guys expect nothing less from us. And we thank you for the continued support and kind words. All of you make this thing go choo choo. Without you we wouldn't have much incentive to keep kicking butt and taking names!

What a desire to play

Edited by legendfire77
badly translated (see edit history)

Pls focus on the POIs!!! make it so that you can travel for miles and still find interesting buildings and compounds! exploration is a big part of this game and when you feel you've seen everything in terms of new stuff it becomes boring pretty quickly, so pls make exploring more interesting and rewarding!

Pls focus on the POIs!!! make it so that you can travel for miles and still find interesting buildings and compounds! exploration is a big part of this game and when you feel you've seen everything in terms of new stuff it becomes boring pretty quickly, so pls make exploring more interesting and rewarding!

There are a lot more pois this time, over 20 plus, and with towns being much smaller and cities a bit further apart we hope we hit that perfect balance this time. Also some exclusive wilderness only pois so exploring should be way more interesting and fun this time. I agree, scavenging and exploring for me is the best part of this game. :)

I was playing on the ravenhearst pvp server and that one friggin skyscraper is way op and it was spawning in every town/city. I raided a group based in it using 250 frames and just barely got out alive with a broken leg by doing some crazy parkour. I mean, it was somewhat funnish but if the spawns of that wierd lookin skyscraper could be toned down slightly would be great. Thanks for listening jax:smokin:

I can't figure out how to craft a Boomstick. Anyone know what I'm missing? Or is this a lootable only item?

Have you figured this out yet? I found one in one of my chests so I'm assuming it's a drop/loot item. It must be a very, very rare drop. I need a second boomstick now to create the "Reggie Special", this may take a while.

How to craft a compound bow

I just made level 60 with level 60 archery. I bought the perk that gives the recipe: compound bow. I can't figure out how to make one. The one compound bow that I have found doesn't have any parts and I haven't found any parts.

Can anyone tell me where to find the recipe?

I was playing on the ravenhearst pvp server and that one friggin skyscraper is way op and it was spawning in every town/city. I raided a group based in it using 250 frames and just barely got out alive with a broken leg by doing some crazy parkour. I mean, it was somewhat funnish but if the spawns of that wierd lookin skyscraper could be toned down slightly would be great. Thanks for listening jax:smokin:

The really huge one? Definitely toned down this time around, if it made it at all. Id have to double check :)