Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hi all, new to this mod.. saw lock picking and I had to try it! I just dont quite understand how it works yet. Sometimes I can right click doors and it will show the progress bar, and sometimes it shows the scrap iron icon in the btm right corner, does this mean I don't have a high enough skill yet? Kind of confusing considering they are all wooden doors but I am able to lock pick some iron doors.

Also, I don't quite understand how the traders work it this mod? What am I supposed to be able to sell to him? Seems he doesn't want anything but guns? I can't sell ammo or a lot of other stuff, has anyone made a list of what to keep to sell?

Last, I read a few pages back that the looting skill got scraped and it is now passive. Does that mean it works the same? The more I loot the higher quality loot I will get? I didn't see it on the skill menu so I guess it is hidden?

Looking forward to many hours of fun!

Hi,

I passionately stream your Ravenhearst Mod and I'm a fan of it.

Nice job guys.

But unfortunately I have to report a bad bug.

The bite Bug. I had a bite wound that could not be healed and after a suicide in which I had tried to solve the problem by suicide, the following happened.

When I took up my backpack after I died, the bite wound was back.

When I unpacked the inventory completely, the bite wound was gone.

Unfortunately, the bite wound bug cannot be attached to an object, it seems to have to do with a total amount of objects.

From a conscience amount of absorbed objects the bite wound came back.

Hope it can help you fix this weird bug.

Best regards Asrac_TV on Twitch

I don't know if the problem is with version 4 or not, but in my world, more than half the roads end up going nowhere. I found only 1 merchant having examined more than 20 cities and did not find any library in these cities. This is the wrong balance, guys.

Can't find "rebar" recipe in forge or blacksmith forge(description of that item is saying that it should be in blacksmith forge). Recipe.xml is saying that rebar is craftable in advanced forge.

Bug Minor Infection: Painkillers listed as remedy, but do not work

Bug Major Infection: None of the listed worked (antibiotic, painkiller)

it's not an instant cure, you need to recover. read your debuffs, it encourages using a bed to speed up recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Nice job guys.

The bite Bug. I had a bite wound that could not be healed and after a suicide in which I had tried to solve the problem by suicide, the following happened.

Unfortunately, the bite wound bug cannot be attached to an object, it seems to have to do with a total amount of objects.

that's the weirdest sounding thing ever, will pass along.

Bug: When one dies he/she stays invisible for others (could reproduce it a few times already=

not sure what causes that, you see it in vanilla at times also. removing and replacing an article of clothing updates it for everyone.

so in the archer class saying we get a crossbow schematic and we do not but i can make repeaters

- - - Updated - - -

ya i just took a antibiotic for infection sayin i have over 20 plus hrs for the cure hope it works lol

it's not an instant cure, you need to recover. read your debuffs, it encourages using a bed to speed up recovery.

we know, but the recover buff is not being applied neither is the bed buff being applied

and we had random bite marks appearing when collecting Animal Hide and it disappearing when throwing it out of inventory (our admin had the issue when he used the paintbrush from the creative menu)

Edited by Kandoral (see edit history)

Hi,

Nice job guys.

- - - Updated - - -

that's the weirdest sounding thing ever, will pass along.

The Icon for 'Encumbrance' is missing. It shows the bitemark icon, its weired. On ModStart there was an Icon for it.

Edited by Baobab (see edit history)

Patch 4.0.2 has been released. We suspect patching will quiet down a bit now as we have been paying strict attention to feedback and made some great balance changes in this one. You WILL want to update as there are some great QoL changes in this. Thank you to everyone for the amazing feedback so far.

v4.0.2

Files Changed: buffs.xml, progression.xml, windows.xml, controls.xml, items.xml, entityclasses.xml, entitygroups.xml, recipes.xml, loot.xml, blocks.xml, localization.xml, quests.xml

Wipe Required: No

-Big Bertha has been sent to the cornfields and told to take a chill pill

-Headshots Damage has been increased for ALL Right Click Power Swings on Melee Weapons but will also take more stamina per use

-Added Double Body Damage to ALL melee Power Swings

-Stunned and Bleeding buffs will now trigger on 90 percent of all Power Swings

-Opening Quest Now Rewards a level 150 Stone Axe instead of 100 and a level 300 Wooden Club Instead of 150

-All Shipping Crates and World Crates now have Health of 500 to Encourage Picking up the Boards with E Kep with hands or tools

-Headshot and Damage Adjustments to the Magnum, Pistol and SMG to make them a bit more useable

-Added screws as a need to repair scrap iron and iron stage of block building

-New Recipes: Fried Insects in a Can and Jar can be cooked at campfires and is the perfect beginner food.

-Replaced recipes requiring rebar frames with just rebar

-Added Material and weight to Pipe and Lug Wrench

-Infections Now take a small amount of wellness from you. Recovering with a cure will grant it back.

-Localization fixes for cooking and blacksmith hammer

-Added new item Animal Trap Bait. Made from jerky and trail mix it can be used to bait traps by right clicking on the trap.

-Airdrops Now Give Better Supplies. More rare books, more ammo, more rare clothing, more food. More Infection cures. So make sure to grab every one

-Oh and every now and then a bandit will commandeer the plane and drop a decoy box. This box has a 0.00005 percent chance of exploding and killing you. Enjoy!

-Axes and Pickaxes now have a power swing as well but come at a great stamina cost

-Fixed a hive poi which was not spawning any hives

-Added DanCapos fixes for Quest UI

-You Can now pick up the Wood Logs you Can place from trees

Icon.: Does the icon "ui_game_symbol_scorpionBuff" found in SMX Folder, that right there or does it in the SDX Folder better. ?

Icon.: The Icon for 'Encumbrance' is missing. It shows the bitemark icon, its weired. On ModStart there was an Icon for it.

---- update ---

description of this is also wrong i think.

Edited by Baobab (see edit history)

Thanks for the recent updates Jax and his team, very impressed so far with V4 despite dying nearly every day :D

i use this but nothing Work.

Strange because I got bit and bitemark went away when I used a first aid bandage - even the buffs.xml confirms this.

I always use items in my hotbar ensure it registers even though now it for most it should work in your inventory or storage container.

Ravenhearst 4.0.2 Archer-Class

there are still problems with the bow class. It is indicated that you get a crossbow with 250 iron bolts, but you get only a 300er arc with 250 iron arrows. in other classes, it is similar. that's a bug, right?