Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

You'll find the latest version on either ModLauncher or JaxTeller's official site which is https://ravenhearst.enjin.com

Worth noting that I can only find V4 changes in discord or site above as FullPatchNotes.txt was carried over from V3, nothing pertains to V4 in the included notes.

there's something going on in this folder, think he was trying to keep it tidy from the top folder

d76627d3cd.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

@anyone why do the forums make all my images larger than they are?

oO

Yeah Sinda I see, had assumed that file was just a copy but on checking it I found FullPatchNotes in Extra Files was slightly older by 2 versions hence relying on what Jax posts on Discord to be right up-to-date :)

\Ravenhearst\RH_4_21_Day_Horde_Streamer_Edition - "Patch 4.0.2 Notes 7/11/2018"

\Ravenhearst\RH_4_21_Day_Horde_Streamer_Edition\Extra Files - "Patch 4.0 RC Notes 6/29/2018"

And for those wondering, you can extract buffs.xml 'RH_Disabled_Weather_Version_Files' to disable the temperature effects - why, because vanilla its madness I tell you ;)

Little note on this Sinda and yes this is tedious to mention, generally I'd prefer if files like this didn't have its own folder as global advise is to extract to the main game folder with the game executable. Ie, once you click to see the 'Data' folder your address bar now shows: \Extra Files\RH_Disabled_Weather_Version_Files.zip\RH_Disabled_Weather_Version_Files\ < it only needs to contain the subfolder Data to extract to avoid potential confusion.

Also BB Code has a maximum width and using tags doesn't allow you to set custom width height as its a site setting, even if you used ie imgur and set preview to small the site will override this.

ok question is anyone else havin issue with zombies not spawning in buildings ?? as we can lot the talk book store and not one z in it and my zombies are set to 80 on server plus on horde night we had 36 total on whole map and there was like 11 players on not sure what is goin on

My bee hives dont work. :( If i right click on them with a bee it says "Item needs repairs or is missing parts", if I left click on them with a bee nothing happens. If I right click them with a tool (like a stone axe/taz's axe, wrench, claw hammer etc) it gives me the bee icon with a cross next to it in the lower right and makes the error noise corresponding to not having the correct material in my inventory, irrespective of if I have bees in either the task bar or the bag area of my inventory.

I hope Im just missing something obvious.

ugh

Current version seems to be 4.0.1 but 4.0.2 has been mentioned. What is with the naming convention? There must be three versions of 4.0.1.

Dirty on day one without checking one body? Getting killed on day one by a green skirt fast zombie before I even have a weapon?

Where is the info? How do I get un-dirty? Soapy towel needed on day one?

Currently I am stuck on "Upgrade House Door 1." Does that mean I need to make a door? Upgrade a door? Neither worked. Why is everything so obtuse?

My bee hives dont work. :( If i right click on them with a bee it says "Item needs repairs or is missing parts", if I left click on them with a bee nothing happens. If I right click them with a tool (like a stone axe/taz's axe, wrench, claw hammer etc) it gives me the bee icon with a cross next to it in the lower right and makes the error noise corresponding to not having the correct material in my inventory, irrespective of if I have bees in either the task bar or the bag area of my inventory.

upgrading was possible for us, but after more than 14 ingame days (28 real life hours) still no lootable beehive (the same goes for the animal traps, baited but will not catch anything. btw rain catcher works)

Don't know, but how many bees do ya have ? I Got my to work with 10 in Inventory and a Clawhammer to put them in. Also works (Stonehammer + Wrench) not Work is (Taza Axe). After The Bee Is in, ya have to wait a couple of (Hours / Days)... don't know how long.

upgrading was possible for us, but after more than 14 ingame days (28 real life hours) still no lootable beehive (the same goes for the animal traps, baited but will not catch anything. btw rain catcher works)

Thankyou both of you. What biome is your hive in?

I didnt see anything in the xml's about biome restrictions, but Im going to try other ones after dinner and see if I derped there. I also have a claw hammer now and 10 bees, so Ill try this too.

Thankyou both of you. What biome is your hive in?

I didnt see anything in the xml's about biome restrictions, but Im going to try other ones after dinner and see if I derped there. I also have a claw hammer now and 10 bees, so Ill try this too.

ours is in a forest biome, upgraded it with 12 bees in inventory and a wrench, took only 1 bee. To test if they work at all i started a SP and set the UpgradeRated.Rate value to 3 (as a test). With such a low value it worked, but not with the value of 420. Someone who got time could test up to what value it will work

3 types of drinks require the skill of hunger instead of thirst - vegetable juices, carrot and tomato

The scavenging skills seem to have been put away incorrectly. I find things only level from 30-80 with the skill quality joe 3 level, player level 25

What's the point of having 100 levels of study skill? all conditions are met by level 10.

Sorry if this been posted before, but is anyone else have this glitch......When you die zombies seem to vanish as you get near them ? i raided a whole town to myself and not a single zombie came for me, as i went towards them they just vanish...like a de spawn.

have the same problem, sth is wrong with reanimation. For other players you are invisible too, as you are for zombies till relog. But Green eyed ones can see you, others will vanish (animals too)

How do you milk cows? I right clicked and left clicked on a cow with the milking bucket but nothing happens.

UPDATED: So I left clicked on the cow until I killed it with the bucket then continued to break down it's dead body and received 2 bottles of milk. Is there a more efficient and lucrative way of doing this?

Edited by EZ2Remember (see edit history)

How do you milk cows? I right clicked and left clicked on a cow with the milking bucket but nothing happens.

UPDATED: So I left clicked on the cow until I killed it with the bucket then continued to break down it's dead body and received 2 bottles of milk. Is there a more efficient and lucrative way of doing this?

Pretty sure I heard you have to kill the cow first then milk it..sort of like harvesting meat from animals.

first hurray updats, second make you have no other mods istalled best thing i found to do i delete all mods and start again and also dont forget to presync the mod. so make sure on the mod launcher it is completely empty of any mods, install mod presync mod. this process works for me everytime. also make sure after deleting the mods to close out the launcher and restart it.

- - - Updated - - -

you know most cows survive a good milking, but moo to there own.

- - - Updated - - -

i would have put it like this pretty sure i "herd" you have to kill the cow. la moo.

Maybe to much?

Hi all,

I'm enjoying the new update and can appreciate the hard work put into this (seem like an awful lot). I found the previous version challenging yet balanced in lvl progression. In this update not only do you seem to have to find and do a LOT more to do what would be considered basic things but now lvl'ing is down to snails pace. Maybe its me getting old lol but after work and im sure those coming home from school trying to make any headway for a few ours is almost impossible. If your not slaughtering zombies by the truck load anything else you may enjoy doing IE: mining, farming, looting..... gives very little xp. This isn't me bashing so please dont freak out i'm just curious if anyone else feels the same? I still think this is a great mod but my time invested is no were putting out the same reward it use to. I may have to quit my job to make headway lmao.

no u are right bout lvling nastydwarf there alot more wrong as well with mod no desert zombies not showing up on horde night or for that matter in building heck we can loot a whole tall tower and not one zombie lol and mine are set to 80 .. heck we had the admin spawn us in zombies just so we could do horde night was great but ya maybe when 17 falls will be much better with mod .. and the LAG omg that really needs work

no u are right bout lvling nastydwarf there alot more wrong as well with mod no desert zombies not showing up on horde night or for that matter in building heck we can loot a whole tall tower and not one zombie lol and mine are set to 80 .. heck we had the admin spawn us in zombies just so we could do horde night was great but ya maybe when 17 falls will be much better with mod .. and the LAG omg that really needs work

There are a few other things as well :) ..... like now if you drink Vodka, Whiskey, etc.... u dont get a glass bottle back, same with soups , no return of the bowls. Not sure if thats intended OR bug BUT if its intended to be more realistic or survival like , you wouldnt lose the bottle or bowl after eating :)