Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Its been fixed now. the issues was in progressions.xml. The git decided to take the OLDER file and sync it to my working folder so it committed improperly. its now all working.

I'll go grab that in a min then. Haven't gotten too far along so shouldn't be an issue.

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this but it seemed like a good spot to stick it. I'm having trouble with textures and sound. I'm not sure if the 2 are linked so I'll explain both. Texture-wise, I'm getting so far across the map when the trees and grass etc just stop rendering in and when I try to walk across it, i just fall through the map. Secondly, I get about 5-10 minutes of gameplay before my sound cuts out. I can't hear my footsteps, I can't open boxes and the zombies start running on the spot. I've removed all files from my PC inc vanilla, all Ravenhearst files, literally all 7DTD files and fresh installed everything, twice, but it's still doing it. Here are my PC specs - https://imgur.com/a/h17Dh3w - Can anyone help? Thanks in advance :) (This was before the launcher update)

This also comes up on the console when I first load in.Untitled.jpg.78ac97686053a59e469f11bb6bb9bde9.jpg

Here's a bigger version - https://imgur.com/a/mavu0WO

hello i just want to say : the new intro is AMAZING !!!

Seconded!! And in general, I love the mod so far! We survived our first night. Some whistling dude who liked fresh air kept watching over our base during the wee hours, kept our entrance free of zombies. Shame he was all pissy when we came out to thank him in the morning, lol. :)

Seconded!! And in general, I love the mod so far! We survived our first night. Some whistling dude who liked fresh air kept watching over our base during the wee hours, kept our entrance free of zombies. Shame he was all pissy when we came out to thank him in the morning, lol. :)

Yeah, they can be finicky. Be careful if you let him hang around too long. He may gather more friends ;)

You're gonna have fun with this one... had to force-close the game via task manager.

i8LNrsM.png

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RewardSkill.SetupReward () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseReward.get_Icon () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestRewardEntry.GetBindingValue (System.String& value, .BindingItem binding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BindingItem.GetValue (Boolean forceAll) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BindingInfo.RefreshValue (Boolean forceAll) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.RefreshBindings (Boolean forceAll) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestRewardEntry.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestRewardList.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestWindowGroup.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A.ME.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Its been fixed now. the issues was in progressions.xml. The git decided to take the OLDER file and sync it to my working folder so it committed improperly. its now all working.

Does it mean we only have to resync, or do we have start a new game, greatz from germany.

Oh man, that is a lot more Z's then v3.1. I love it. There is a lot of hive versions if I see correctly which are easy to kill even on start. But overall mod seems like a new game on same engine and I have to say big thanks to Jax, Sinda and all those people helping (making, suggesting, testing...) so we can have this 'new game' for free. Don't have much to spare but will surely give away few buck as soon I finish some work. Great work guys. ;)

P.S. Strangly I got hinges on first door i broke.

Oh man, that is a lot more Z's then v3.1. I love it. There is a lot of hive versions if I see correctly which are easy to kill even on start. But overall mod seems like a new game on same engine and I have to say big thanks to Jax, Sinda and all those people helping (making, suggesting, testing...) so we can have this 'new game' for free. Don't have much to spare but will surely give away few buck as soon I finish some work. Great work guys. ;)

P.S. Strangly I got hinges on first door i broke.

you lucky @%@%@%

jus kiddin

feel free to come duke it out on the ravenhearst pvp/ve server, dragon is waitin for ya!

you lucky @%@%@%

jus kiddin

feel free to come duke it out on the ravenhearst pvp/ve server, dragon is waitin for ya!

I have maybe a hour a day to play 7dtd and sometimes not even that much so I'm feeling kinda weird when everyone is way more advanced and I'm on stone tools on day 350. :D I love to play on servers with others and I em more into PvE when people like to help each other and I think RH is a great mod for that scenario. Where is server you play on located? I em from Europe and kinda wan't to avoid high ping (over 100).

Some quick feedback and balance fixes

v4.0.1

Files Changed: buffs.xml, progression.xml, xui.xml, windows.xml, controls.xml, styles.xml, items.xml, entityclasses.xml, entitygroups.xml

Wipe Required: No

-Added Enlarged Skill Windows

-Added Scalpel, Blunderbuss, Cleaver, Kukri and Survivor Machete to Primitive Crafting so they can level and craft them.

-Added Sirillions New UI

-Fixed Incorrect Level of Skill for Trioxin

-Increased body turn time on ghouls slightly to avoid poofing corpses

-Raised XP reward for quests slightly

-Raised values of meat slightly to balance tainted meat

-Hive Zombies Give Slightly more XP

-Resting Mat Heals for More

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

I see a small patch has been released.

Now im nooby when it comes to server management.

Do i need to make any changes to my server to apply the 4.0.1 changes.

I have a server hosted by Bluefang, and they always install the mods for me.

Do i need to request them to do anything? Or does the patch automatically update?

Cheers guys.

Also any advice on how to change/update my server with/without wiping would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Cro666ie (see edit history)

Great Job Jax And Team, love the Mod.

But some prefabs i think, are not optimized yet with the tarrain (terrainfiller or something) ?

it does not bother but would be nice if the houses fit with the streets properly complete.

Sorry for bad english.

Ps.: The Scalpel looks like a Lockpick in-game. And some Desc are not correct i think.

Edited by Baobab (see edit history)

One thing I noticed is that Minibikes seem to drive MUCH MUCH slower when on a road or gravel. compared to offroad.

I seem to recall this kind of issue in other mods when they made their road buff a set speed instead of a speed change, not sure if this is the case in your mod but I hate just throwing bug reports without adding something.

We continue to work around the clock to get this release stable and up to expectations. All versions have been updated with latest balancing fixes again. We apologize for inconveniences but we do not believe in letting balancing sit for days. We know you want the best experience possible.

v4.0.1 Hotfix

Files Changed: buffs.xml, progression.xml, items.xml, Localization.xml, recipes.xml

Wipe Required: No

-Removed Aloe Cream from Mortar and Pestle due to quest conflict

-Fixed dysenery buff so it shows proper heals

-Trioxin Removed from Medical Skills. It now must be purchased.

-Lockpicks are no longer sellable

-Archery Perk 4 now displays correctly

-Stone Hammer is now a proper Construction Tool