Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Patch 4.0.3 Release Date 7/24/2018

-Anvil can now be crafted in regular forge.

Hi.

I still cannot craft anvil in a regular forge. It still says "crafted in blacksmith forge".

I have picked up and replaced my forge.

Yes i am running 4.0.3

Hi.

I still cannot craft anvil in a regular forge. It still says "crafted in blacksmith forge".

I have picked up and replaced my forge.

Yes i am running 4.0.3

Have you purchased the skill? I checked the XMLs and see it there - I seen it in the forge as well, but has the skill icon next to it.

<recipe name="anvil" count="1" craft_area="forge" material_based="true">
       <ingredient name="unit_iron" count="400"/>
<ingredient name="unit_clay" count="40"/>
</recipe>
<recipe name="anvil" count="1" craft_area="blacksmithsForge" material_based="true">
</recipe>

Have hit a glitch where I no longer can rest when standing on my bedroll. I have restarted game, made a new bedroll, turned computer completely off and on again, have reinstalled a fresh vanilla version and readded mod but dont' get resting buff when standing on bedroll.

I remember I stood on a mattress in a street in some town to see if would give me the buff but there were a few zombies descending on me so I never noticed if it did or not. It wasn't long after that that I noticed the problem so don't know if it is related or just a coincidence. As it stands now I have the tired buff and can't get rid of it.

This was in version 4.0.2 before the update...

Have hit a glitch where I no longer can rest when standing on my bedroll. I have restarted game, made a new bedroll, turned computer completely off and on again, have reinstalled a fresh vanilla version and readded mod but dont' get resting buff when standing on bedroll.

I remember I stood on a mattress in a street in some town to see if would give me the buff but there were a few zombies descending on me so I never noticed if it did or not. It wasn't long after that that I noticed the problem so don't know if it is related or just a coincidence. As it stands now I have the tired buff and can't get rid of it.

This was in version 4.0.2 before the update...

that's pretty wow oO

try looking for a different bed in some houses and see? maybe getting a larger resting bonus will get you back on track.

i've found if i camp ON the bed too long, the resting doesn't happen until i've gotten off and back on again.

- - - Updated - - -

What mortar and pestle recipe does in BlacksmithsForge where you can't smelt stone?

when we patch, the m&p is no longer in the blacksmith forge, and the recipes for bulletproof glass have their stone removed so they can be crafted again :)

that's pretty wow oO

try looking for a different bed in some houses and see? maybe getting a larger resting bonus will get you back on track.

i've found if i camp ON the bed too long, the resting doesn't happen until i've gotten off and back on again.

Yeah it will kill my game if I can't find a solution. I am tired and can't get rid of it.

I am hoping I will come across the mattress I tried in town and see if getting on it and off again will fix it or get an admin to spawn a bigger bed for me to try and see if that works.

I wasn't standing on bed for long periods so not sure that would be problem.

Will keep you updated if I find out what happened or it goes away...for future reference.

oh and I noticed something else earlier but never mentioned it before. When I was making a shaft down to bedrock I missed a few spots and went back after I reached bedrock to fill them. To make the shaft I would hit the shaft at N.S,E and W and fill them in with frames (think of a + sign) that way I didn't have to waste wood on corner blocks. As I said I missed a few spots which were directly across from my ladder. When I went to dig out the spots I missed, using the stone pickaxe, I would damage the ladder or frame behind me instead of the stone in front of me. It worked fine with stone axe. Just thought I would let you know

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

Dedicated versions now uploaded in the third post for those who enjoy co-op and server play :)

Hey...my Friend, first: great job! second: think the Farmer class Quest is buggy...

<objective type="Craft" id="turd" value="5"/>

<objective type="Craft" id="rottingHarvest" value="5"/>

<objective type="Craft" id="yuccaFibers" value="20"/>

No Way to craft turd, isnt Ark ^^ so you stuck at this Quest.

think fretch better

keep up the good work!

Have you purchased the skill? I checked the XMLs and see it there - I seen it in the forge as well, but has the skill icon next to it.

<recipe name="anvil" count="1" craft_area="forge" material_based="true">
</recipe>
<recipe name="anvil" count="1" craft_area="blacksmithsForge" material_based="true">
</recipe>

Yeah its working today. I was a bit drunk last night.....lol

Sinda, here is update on my problem.

I had stabby spawn me a better bed and it did work. I got the resting buff when on it. I still didn't get rested buff when on my bedroll though.

Few minutes later I accidentally picked up my bedroll and forgot to put it down. Of course just after that I got killed and when I did get home I put the bedroll down and it worked again. So am not sure if it worked again because of picking it up and laying it down again or if it was because I died and was a "new" character. Maybe if I had died earlier I wouldn't have even needed to put down the better bed for it to have worked again. If it happens again will have to experiment. Thanks for your help.

Sinda, here is update on my problem.

I had stabby spawn me a better bed and it did work. I got the resting buff when on it. I still didn't get rested buff when on my bedroll though.

Few minutes later I accidentally picked up my bedroll and forgot to put it down. Of course just after that I got killed and when I did get home I put the bedroll down and it worked again. So am not sure if it worked again because of picking it up and laying it down again or if it was because I died and was a "new" character. Maybe if I had died earlier I wouldn't have even needed to put down the better bed for it to have worked again. If it happens again will have to experiment. Thanks for your help.

thanks gam :)

Farming quest.

Hi, so I am playing the version 4 of your wonderful model and ran into a problem during the farming quest line. For "making compost" farming skills 13/14. It wants you to CRAFT a human turd, and plant fibers. It is not registering them if you harvest them so the quest will not progress. Please help.

Hi, so I am playing the version 4 of your wonderful model and ran into a problem during the farming quest line. For "making compost" farming skills 13/14. It wants you to CRAFT a human turd, and plant fibers. It is not registering them if you harvest them so the quest will not progress. Please help.

That has been updated in 4.0.3, which was updated a few day ago. Its a band aid fix for carbon, the anvil, beehives, traps and collectors not growing as well as some other small fixes.

Our MAJOR patch, 4.1 is Days away, perhaps SOONER! It will fix over 80 reported issues, make over 200 changes to the files including balancing and it will ALSO add headshots for herd zombies and some terrors, as well as some HD prisoners. Redone RWG Mixer to bring you less doubles and triples and more variation. New Weapons, New Night Terrors, NEW Herd Zombies, some class adjustments and so many little fixes including station corrections, spelling error fixes and more. It is what 4.0 SHOULD have been and we are extremely proud of the work my team and our testers have done. They have put massive hours in to ensure this release goes absolutely smooth for you guys!

Stay tuned for a date, but if i was a betting man I would say its coming BEFORE the end of this upcoming week. As in VERy much before.

That has been updated in 4.0.3, which was updated a few day ago. Its a band aid fix for carbon, the anvil, beehives, traps and collectors not growing as well as some other small fixes.

Our MAJOR patch, 4.1 is Days away, perhaps SOONER! It will fix over 80 reported issues, make over 200 changes to the files including balancing and it will ALSO add headshots for herd zombies and some terrors, as well as some HD prisoners. Redone RWG Mixer to bring you less doubles and triples and more variation. New Weapons, New Night Terrors, NEW Herd Zombies, some class adjustments and so many little fixes including station corrections, spelling error fixes and more. It is what 4.0 SHOULD have been and we are extremely proud of the work my team and our testers have done. They have put massive hours in to ensure this release goes absolutely smooth for you guys!

Stay tuned for a date, but if i was a betting man I would say its coming BEFORE the end of this upcoming week. As in VERy much before.

Hey Jax!

What about compatability with the Alpha 17? When it rolls out. Given the hours sunk into this patch etc. How will that work out or will there be a new patch that makes the match with 17?

After hours of playing I made a minibike. But I don't understand why I'm driving over asphalt roads and gravel paths about two times slower than over grassy forest ground or plains ground?

quest Basic survival 13/13. Make a lock pick and lock pick kit and upgrade a house front door. Misleading and i dont understand how a lock pick or a lock pick kit will upgrade a door. Went to every house in town none of the picks work on any door. Too little information to work with.

quest Basic survival 13/13. Make a lock pick and lock pick kit and upgrade a house front door. Misleading and i dont understand how a lock pick or a lock pick kit will upgrade a door. Went to every house in town none of the picks work on any door. Too little information to work with.

I suppose you should find a door with a round door knob.

What about me - I just deleted this condition from config file because I couldn't find that door anyway.

Hi,

Thanks for the awesome mod.

I also faced the bedroll bug (no resting), then noticed it was because the bedroll was directly on the ground. Once laid on top of frame blocks, no more issue.

Came onto a bug on horde night (7 nights version), with console prompting with errors about terrorrathgs100 unable to spawn. It may be because it is defined as entity, but gamestages.xml expects it as a group. I replaced terrorrathgs100 instances in gamestages.xml (by feralHordeBossGS100), and this solved the issue (well, at least i could resume and no more errors so far)

lots of surprises and challenges so far :smile-new: thanks again

Release!

v4.1 is now released to the Launcher. v4.0 Games and Saves are unaffected and can still be played from the launcher for the time being. 4.1 requires a complete wipe. I want to thank everyone for their extreme patience and understanding while me and the team worked around the clock to bring you what we feel is the best version of Ravenhearst yet.

For this version we changed how we address issues and develop our mod. We moved to using Trello, brought on a dedicated test team and redesigned how we develop and work. I'm proud to say that our mod going forward will be developed in the most efficient and professional way possible, and I am extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish here. 17 is around the corner and we look forward to what it brings to the table for Ravenhearst in the future.

Thank you all for the kind words, the bug reports and the continued faith and support. We will continue you to bring you the best response time, the most hands on and interactive Dev Team for any mod and look forward to exceeding expectations set by the community going forward.

Patch 4.1 Release Patch Notes Release Date 07/29/2018

-Removed Streamer Versions

-Added new RWGMixer. New roads, more connecting roads, new terrain, concrete roads, less chance of duplicate POIs.

-Rebalanced over 20 POIs for loot.

-Added zombie sleepers to multiple POIS that were missing them

-Removed a handful of broken and out of place POIS

-Added over 12 new guns to rare and radiation loot

-Prisoners textures improved

-Prisoner AI tweaked slightly

-Added over 6 new Herd Zombies

-Headshots added to Herd Zombies, Prisoners and SOME Terrors (Some are intended to be difficult)

-Boss stages in Horde night now work properly, scale with difficulty and also have better loot the higher gamestage you get.

-Reworked Gamestages so they increase more naturally

-Added and fixed multiple descriptions for spelling errors, improper stations.

-Fixed several Categories for Benches and Stations

-Hacksaw can now be found in carboard boxes as well as working stiffsa and construction loot

-Adjustments and balancing to spike and log traps

-Balance for the Bolt Turret

-Building path now makes more sense. There are three tiers. Each tier will break back into itself and will destroy on that first tier. The tiers are Tier 1 - Wood/Iron Tier 2 - Cobble/Flag/Brick/Concrete1 Tier 3 - Concrete2/Steel/Stainless

-Adjusted The opening Basic Quest Line

-Adjusted multiple recipes including cement and concrete.

-Adjusted quest lines for more accuracy (Craft errors etc)

-Fixed infinite Burn Time on Grinder and Mixer

-Added Reinforced Pant Fiber Clothes

-Removed Cooking exploit where you could level cooking to 10 instantly

-Added BBQ foods recipe book to Cooking Class starting kit

-Added special drink craftable by cooks only on day one

-Changed BBQ recipes to use BBQ sauce found on store shelves so cooks can BBQ on day one

-Gave cooks the Trash Can Smoker recipe on day one.

-Locked Aloe Cream back behind the Mortar and Pestle since Medic Quest has been adjusted

-Crops lowered to 240 a stage, roughly 8 hours

-Hives, coops, traps, collectors etc fixed and lowered to 4 hours

-Added Metal Industrial Gate

-Fixed ability to craft shotgun shells

-Removed Incendiary shotgun shells due to fire bug

-Finishing all the class quests now rewards you with craftable Twine and Crowbar recipe

-Added MORe rewards to the Terror Quests

-Water Well Added Back to Farmer Class

-Added more repair materials to hammer and wrench

-All boxes should now be Pry to Open

-Radiation zone tweaks. More deadly, need full suit and trioxin no more exploits

-Reduced gun loot in the world and increased yields from safes

-Buffs were tweaked a bit. They flow better now but still need maintaining to ensure proper cures

-Buff added to Bathubs so you can get clean at home over time

-Painkillers, honeycombs all have had buff re-arrangements to cure infections. Tooltips also updated so read those info screens!

-Removed Warm By Fire new buff and went back to the older one

-Fixed improper upgrading blocks

-Carbon yields increased and also added to boulders

-Legendary and Steel Augers and Chainsaws have had their stats increased to be better at Mining. Also added missing Miner Category to them

-Added Tazas Hammer and Pickaxes :o

-Zombie AI redo. They should now focus on Prisoners and Ghouls as well as you.

-Carbon can properly melt into BS forge

-Removed stone requirement from Bulletproof Glass

-Made sure stations have proper recipes for crafting the proper things (Anvil, Mortar and Pestle)

-You can equip bait and certain items with a hotkey

-Animal Trap, Chicken Coop, Composter, Collector and Beehive loot adjustments

-Terror sounds have been lowered a bit

-Several Model fixes for placement issues and size issues

-Gave Farmers Double Blunderbuss starting weapon in place of normal Blunderbuss and increased ammo

-Added Steel Arrows back to loot

-Added missing Skillet Recipe

-Added craftable dirt

-Removed several unused items

-Price adjustments on some items, some items that were craftable removed from trader, some added that were not sellable before

-Station craft times balanced

-Tainted Meat Recipe adjusted

-Femurs now have to be ground into Bone Dust using the Grinder to make things like Glue

-New wheat model thanks to Khaine!

-Lockpicks are now locked behind the skill properly

-Stack sizes adjusted on multiple items to correspond with hw much of each can be held in stacks

-Birds Nest Increase in certain biomes

-Iron Bow now takes Stone Arrows

-Store Shevles now give one guaranteed piece of loot

-Added some previously hidden Jackets from Vanilla

-Balanced out SI block upgrades properly

-Screws now used in Repairs

-Removed Unnecessary Research Book

-Added Lockpicking and Boxer Book

-Added Proper Molds and Casings for every bullet

-Rebar can now be properly made in the Blacksmiths Forge

-Glow added to the BS Forge for effect

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Hello everyone.

I installed version 4.1 on the server, and the same "failure" no vendor is protected, so the zombies end up destroying everything, and if I protect it with commands, the players would stay in them to pass the hordes.

I have tried different seeds, and it does not work in SP either.

Is it a "failure" or is it programmed as such?

For the rest, it bothers me that I had to start the server from scratch, but I like the new version.

hola a todos.

He instalado la version 4.1 en el servidor, y sigue el mismo "fallo" ningun vendedor esta protegido, por lo que los zombis terminan destrozandolo todo, y si lo protejo con comandos, los jugadores se quedarian en ellos a pasar las hordas.

He probado distintas semillas, y tampoco funciona en SP.

Es un "fallo" o esta programado asi?

Por lo demas, me fastidia haber tenido que empezar de cero el servidor, pero me gusta la nueva version.