Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Howdy,

Anyone try the Farm Production path?

Crafting the chicken coop, pig and cow are pretty straight forward but the benefits are not.

It looks like you need to capture wild male/female versions of them for use within the crafted version (which are essentially crafting stations) but I'm not sure how to capture animals. Is there a special tool that I've overlooked?

Cheers

The very first pig I killed and harvested on D1 with a shiv (I think? May have been stone axe) yielded me the regular meat/fat plus a female pig.

You need a drill bit. Use it like a tool to "upgrade" the autominer.

The autominer will then process for a day and pop out supply of material. You will then need another drillbit.

Cheers

Thanks. LOL I couldn't figure it out.

Hi Guys. Great overhaul.

Server issue.

Currently, I'm using Nitrado server for the ravenhurst overhaul, however the game load fine. The server is not showing up.

I've transferred the server files over via FileZilla and set game settings through nitrado. The issue is the server now keeps stopping when I try to join my game through 7 days to die menu.

Can anyone offer some help?

Thanks

I seem to be having an issue with getting fishing to work. I'm using a Fishing Rod Full. I've stood at the lakes edge, in the lake and back a bit from the lake both left clicking and right clicking but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

LOL nvm it was just REALLY fickle. I had to move all around the water's edge to find a spot it liked.

OK .. JaxTeller718

To be honest .. I'm confused … I've tried several times to do a complete journal quest at personal workbench .. but it will not .. it says I have all required papers .. but will not give option to finish .. Is there another desk we need to complete??

Thank you .. So far I'm liking the mod ..

Note: The RGW is still messed up in areas .. I have a section that looks like a Roller Coaster of straight up and down roads

I may have messed up. I didn't realize I was soo close to finishing the hunting rifle part of the firearms quest chain and my bags were full I frantically dropped stuff and I thought I picked everything up. But I still can't craft a marksman rifle. I thought no big deal I will just spawn it in. But there is no blueprint for marksman rifle. How do I learn how to craft marksman rifles?

Good morning, the other day I was repairing my base and I noticed that I was asking for mortar and pavers ... I make both and when I finished it only consumed the cobblestones and the amount of mortar was still intact ... I think it is a bug ... I also wanted to thank you for this game that is very funny and complete despite the fact that my face was split several times including my first orda of the 14th day hahaha, I was forced to escape ... can it come from everywhere? I'm sorry for my English, I use the translator.

pd: Another mistake I found is when you put pending jobs in the concrete mixer and you pick up the first one magically they are all finished

Edited by lazarodk (see edit history)

I seem to be having an issue with getting fishing to work. I'm using a Fishing Rod Full. I've stood at the lakes edge, in the lake and back a bit from the lake both left clicking and right clicking but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

LOL nvm it was just REALLY fickle. I had to move all around the water's edge to find a spot it liked.

Fishing is a little tricky.

After crafting a baited fishing rod simply look at some water next to you and click. I usually need to click on a couple squares of water but watch your "baited fishing rod" icon on your toolbelt. It will convert into a "fishing rod full" and the worm icon turns into a fish. Then look at the ground and click to "build" a pail of fish which can then be harvested like any other block.

Cheers

Hi! I haven't been able to find an answer to this with the search function.

Does anyone know where to make the Webber Grill and the Smoker? I have tried both workbenches and the table saw. And everything else I can think of. Can't find any other table or workstation to make that might be it.

Thanks.

Hi! I haven't been able to find an answer to this with the search function.

Does anyone know where to make the Webber Grill and the Smoker? I have tried both workbenches and the table saw. And everything else I can think of. Can't find any other table or workstation to make that might be it.

Thanks.

Farm table.

Cheers

Anyone else know exactly how to use the Archaeology Surveyor? I did what it explained in the instructions of the AS, but I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing them/it on the map. There are ALOT of small grey areas that I thought might be them, but I when I dig down and around to stone, I do not find any artifacts. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Emm (see edit history)

if you mean for the last row, you do not unlock it. those slots cause encumbrance for forever :)

Hello,

Eeehm, no, they don´t. Use some storage pockets modifications on your armor and voilà....no more encumbrance.

Regards

JayZhee

OK .. JaxTeller718

To be honest .. I'm confused … I've tried several times to do a complete journal quest at personal workbench .. but it will not .. it says I have all required papers .. but will not give option to finish .. Is there another desk we need to complete??

Thank you .. So far I'm liking the mod ..

Note: The RGW is still messed up in areas .. I have a section that looks like a Roller Coaster of straight up and down roads

Use the research desk