Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

and this skill gives a bonus to the chance of finding rare things? or just a bonus to their quality? I have this skill has level 4:apathy:

Increases rarity and quality.

I've played several games and I have always found a grill. I know its a pain. Keep at it you will find one.

Best places to find grills, I believe are ovens.

All the SDX components are compiled into it. You won't need the SDX Launcher yourself :) Just install like you would normally install a mod, and off you go.

I can't find a read me and this seems to be your install advice :) Do I overwrite all the folders in the 7 days to die folder with yours, or do I ADD your files to the original folders? I can't seem to make it work. I've installed Darkness and I've run my own server for years but this mod doesn't want to work for me. I am hoping to just load this client side and play on someone elses server for awhile.

Is it still only working with 17.1 or is your new 5.02 for 17.2? Cause when I load 17.2 I can't find any servers. HELP PLEASE I really want to try the mod. Also I tried to fill out an application for your server but your forums are down.

Wookie maybe you can answer this. I can't seem to find a server that works for me. If I'm running RH vanilla I would have to find a server running RH vanilla correct? Or can I log onto one using 2k or 4k? I've only found one server so far that allowed me to get to downloading map and it got a ton of errors and was literally at 15 minutes loading map when I gave up. The rest are just looking up at waiting for server...

Wookie maybe you can answer this. I can't seem to find a server that works for me. If I'm running RH vanilla I would have to find a server running RH vanilla correct? Or can I log onto one using 2k or 4k? I've only found one server so far that allowed me to get to downloading map and it got a ton of errors and was literally at 15 minutes loading map when I gave up. The rest are just looking up at waiting for server...

if you're running vanilla rh, you can only match with vanilla rh servers atm. this will change in some manner whenever 5.2 happens (long way off).

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping to Update to 5.02, but I did not use the mod launcher. How would I update through my current version (5.01) through my direct files and created non steam game?

I used Sinda's way of adding the files on page 227.

Thanks in advance!!

hi! the direct links are updated, even tho they say 5.0

we can't change the link names for bluefang reasons.

not sure if that was your only problem, but hope that helps :)

if you're discord positive, please join us!

lots of people helping lots of people...

fc9612355b.jpg

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,is it possible to make blood moon every 7 days somehow ?

Thank you

whenever we update to 17.2 or beyond with the base game, you'll have that option yourself with the sliders.

currently there is only the 14d version.

Edited by sinda
felt like it. (see edit history)

Hello,

A couple of questions:

- does upgrading blocks with the nailgun level up the construction tools perk ? And is this perk only increasable by using construction tools and magazines, no way to use skillpoints on it ?

- does the crowbar improve the loot from disassembling cars compared to a wrench ? With the wrench I only got oilpans - never got any other car/engine parts.

Thanks for any info

Regards,

JayZhee

Archeology Journal - How do you find the fossils? Do you just dig anywhere and hope for the best?

Lockpicking Quest - Got a lockpick and installed a house door 1. I've tried upgrading the door using the hammer, it's saying I need a lockpick. I've got one. Am I missing something?

Edited by RogueGB (see edit history)

Hello,

A couple of questions:

- does upgrading blocks with the nailgun level up the construction tools perk ? And is this perk only increasable by using construction tools and magazines, no way to use skillpoints on it ?

- does the crowbar improve the loot from disassembling cars compared to a wrench ? With the wrench I only got oilpans - never got any other car/engine parts.

Thanks for any info

Regards,

JayZhee

hi!

believe the nail gun is construction, you cannot buy increases, correct.

crowbar is the better tool to use on vehicles, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

I scraped my advanced survival chapter of my journal can I get it back some how please help.

if you're sp or have dm access you can either pull an item out of creative, or if a quest step, look up the quest and use the givequest command

- - - Updated - - -

Archeology Journal - How do you find the fossils? Do you just dig anywhere and hope for the best?

Lockpicking Quest - Got a lockpick and installed a house door 1. I've tried upgrading the door using the hammer, it's saying I need a lockpick. I've got one. Am I missing something?

you find fossils in "stone", this would be underground or the large rock formations (not the 3 stage small boulders)

use the lockpick in hand. those doors are in about 90% of poi's in the world, too :)

Need more info. Are you loading through the launcher, the exe, or steam? What version of the game are you on. What other mods do you have installed? If you are loading through steam, you can find an ouput log in the 7DaysToDie_Data folder otherwise it may be in the user/appdata/roaming/7daystodie folder. That should tell you the error it ran into when it crashed.