Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

But then this at the very least cuts in half the need to create more arrows. So while cool its another feature that eliminates the need to gather and craft. Although I am sure the gaming experts around here will let me know how wrong I am for having that opinion.

Valid point but I would think that everything as a whole could be balanced around all the features. Maybe arrows would be more expensive in wood or feathers, or break while picking them up most of the time, or small chance to break while crafting them, perks for arrow crafting/retrieval, etc.

Edit: OMG The HP Bar is purple.. something AWESOME WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. Roland, Is there a 2nd Wainscotting block you been holdin out on telling us about?

Make it pink, noone will touch it. Even in it`s mind.

Just so everyone understands that it was you.

Confirmed! Roland is Illuminati or color blind.. or it might be me and it looks more purplish. Violet to my eye.

pvp is clearly the most important part of the game bring back 5000m sound radii open traders 24/7 take out all of the game options we have now and add this giant list of options i want in my own server, everyone else can just make a mod for whatever they want but i want my settings to be vanilla

take out the starting land claim block in multiplayer, turn up the rain chance to at least 90% of the time, and make it so the weather survival is so extreme that no set of clothes lands you in the comfort zone, but we constantly have to switch back and forth to keep ourselves in the comfort zone more often than not (since putting a coat on will, of course, now accelerate my body temperature from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds flat)

bring gun molds back, and take all vehicles out of the game. put worldgen back to a11 worldgen because it was the best, bring back caves and bears in caves, take out mocap because it's too hard for me to hit anything with the zombies meandering around, thank you

I like this post. Especially the part about the caves and the body temp. Could edit xml files to make gas really hard to get so driving vehicles is only for emergencies.

Make it pink, noone will touch it. Even in it`s mind.

Instead of moving left, it now get less red the more complete Alpha 17 is until it's completely white........because that's how I want to interpret it.

Also because I love playing the loophole game.

What god or demon do i have to pray to, to get that bar to move faster?

Depends how fast you can roll your eyes in a circle. You could then pretend your on the gyro copter:

Al: "Mayday Mayday! Ground control, did you fill up my gyro copter's fuel tank? Over".

Al's Zombie Bear sippy cup: "... ..."

Al: "Don't you give me the the silent treatment you dumb bastardo! I hope you are satisfied! You KNOW I play dead is dead! Ahhgggg!"

Al's Zombie Bear sippy cup: "... :)"

PINK health bar!? You know what that reminds me of? When you perform a combo attack on an enemy player in these fighting games.

The pink health is how much HP the player has already lost and after the combo the player will lose all that health.

So is it safe to say the devs did a couple of good uppercuts on the remaining bugs? A KO?

#webethereyet?

Archived