Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

The part I'm most curious about is whether the mouse is conditional of the cat or not.

Sir, I believe you are ASSUMING the Schrِdinger's cat wasn't specifically literally contemplating about a Schrِdinger's mouse. (And both are obviously unaware of the Schrِdinger's dog. He actually lives next door at Trolland's house. Belongs to Einstein I assume.)

so u can take the arrows back from the dead zombies?

Not currently, maybe in A17, but if not it should be a thing eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir, I believe you are ASSUMING the cat wasn't specifically literally thinking about a Schrِdinger's mouse.

tenor.gif

1) The Gyro is much further along than any AI work since AI is only on his list and the Gyro is pretty far along and even showed off in a video. That part is obvious, read between the lines man. Gyro done first means it was higher in priority (right or wrong as it may be)

OR.....The Gyro was "easy and quick" to do whereas AI might be much more complex? I know that as someone who always has multiple projects on my plate, that some days I choose to knock out a couple easy ones instead of plodding along on one that is much more complex that I've been working on for weeks. Higher priority doesn't always mean finished first as long as it is finished on "time"

It could be that simple.

U didnt because deep down u know im right.

You may be. If I had to bet money on it, I'd probably lean more toward your point of view than the opposite. I'm just not that worked up about the possiblity of bandits not making it into A17.

If they do great, if not, meh. I do hope they fix the pathing issues and stealth. Those are the biggest game breakers at the moment, imo. I don't even worry about going out at night any more and I suck at this game so you know it's broke.

so u can take the arrows back from the dead zombies?

Didn't look like Joel was able to do so, in he's latest vid... So who knows...

But since the new xml stuff will be pretty comprehensive (I believe), you may be able to do something like:

On loot, check if dead zombie were hit by arrows.

If yes, give chance to find x arrows on corpse.

You may be. If I had to bet money on it, I'd probably lean more toward your point of view than the opposite. I'm just not that worked up about the possiblity of bandits not making it into A17.

If they do great, if not, meh. I do hope they fix the pathing issues and stealth. Those are the biggest game breakers at the moment, imo. I don't even worry about going out at night any more and I suck at this game so you know it's broke.

Understood. I guess its the fact that i love this game but see nothing truly exciting announced for A17 thats getting to me. Vehicles are cool, gun mods kinda cool...everything else...meh..

I had some hope for an AI rework and bandits in A17 but that hope is pretty much gone. Im already looking past A17 to A18 in hopes there WILL BE an A18... and i hope bandits dont go missing like the behometh..

funny-cat-curling-gif-01.gif

thanks for the memories... at one time wife and i had 18 ferrets and we used to play that game there with them and the best part was when they reach one of us... little beggers would jump up and bite (love nip)... i'll be sure to let wife see this.

thanks again, now i miss the little devils. :(

thanks for the memories... at one time wife and i had 18 ferrets and we used to play that game there with them and the best part was when they reach one of us... little beggers would jump up and bite (love nip)... i'll be sure to let wife see this.

Have a friend that had one, walkin on the streets with this creature was fun for the kidos. They loved them. Animals bring good times to us.

Nothing like playing with a dead cat before you throw it at the preacher.

Archived