Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I wouldn't mind seeing a few quests that would require jumping down a hole somewhere. In principle all you'd have to do is remember to bring what you need to build a ladder, if you want to leave yourself an escape route.

To provide incentive against building an escape ladder/staircase, the quest giver might offer a bonus that requires not building anything under the entry point. Or maybe the quest is focused on hunting a few zombies of a particular type that will attempt to escape the site if they can.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few quests that would require jumping down a hole somewhere. In principle all you'd have to do is remember to bring what you need to build a ladder, if you want to leave yourself an escape route.

To provide incentive against building an escape ladder/staircase, the quest giver might offer a bonus that requires not building anything under the entry point. Or maybe the quest is focused on hunting a few zombies of a particular type that will attempt to escape the site if they can.

why not prevent any sort of building there like it does in the trader area?

Oh my gosh, I read a review of this game earlier. The critic was mostly bashing the game, and it was one made September this year... Thing is, he only played the PS4 game, made his whole review about it, and bashed TFP for not updating it and selling it as finished on ps4... mad me so mad the guy never researched anything about it......

Just imagine his other reviews. Poor guy.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

Although, Killing Floor 2 forum might nod their head in favor.

You argue my logic? Have you been paying attention to all the thousands of posts??? In all reality I could talk about anything in life in any way shape or form and be just as relevant on any topic in this forum! lol. I do love custom mods and music in games so I will continue to post until I am banned. Speak people! Express your voice!!! lol ;) . I know my ♥♥♥♥ isn't most important but its nice to have mod freedom on music and content!

You argue my logic? Have you been paying attention to all the thousands of posts??? In all reality I could talk about anything in life in any way shape or form and be just as relevant on any topic in this forum! lol. I do love custom mods and music in games so I will continue to post until I am banned. Speak people! Express your voice!!! lol ;)

wat

Nonono I mean your soundcloud track specifically. Just doesn't fit in 7DTD.

In Killing Floor 2 it'd be sick though.

For 7DTD if you want a track, I suggest this..

Step 1: Find woman

Step 2: Court woman (If Step 2 fails, go back to Step 1)

Step 3: Fornicate.

Step 4: Wait one year, avoiding Zombies.

Step 5: Notice woman has ejected miniature human.

Step 6: Give said miniature human one of these.

Step 7: Turn around for 10 minutes.

Step 8: Retrieve now untuned, broken instrument.

Step 9: Find Mozart.

Step 10: Excavate Mozart, and open the Coffin. (If Mozart has already risen, return to Step 9)

Step 11: Give untuned, broken instrument to Mozart.

Step 12: Record.

And done, we have our sound track.

wat

Nonono I mean your soundcloud track specifically. Just doesn't fit in 7DTD.

In Killing Floor 2 it'd be sick though.

For 7DTD if you want a track, I suggest this..

Step 1: Find woman

Step 2: Court woman (If Step 2 fails, go back to Step 1)

Step 3: Fornicate.

Step 4: Wait one year, avoiding Zombies.

Step 5: Notice woman has ejected miniature human.

Step 6: Give said miniature human one of these.

Step 7: Turn around for 10 minutes.

Step 8: Retrieve now untuned, broken instrument.

Step 9: Find Mozart.

Step 10: Excavate Mozart, and open the Coffin. (If Mozart has already risen, return to Step 9)

Step 11: Give untuned, broken instrument to Mozart.

Step 12: Record.

And done, we have our sound track.

"Taste"! . It's about being able to add soundtracks to server! That is what I have always hoped for! Custom sound effects and music!I can make the music no problem. I just want the option

"Taste"! . It's about being able to add soundtracks to server! That is what I have always hoped for! Custom sound effects and music!I can make the music no problem. I just want the option

Ah yeah now I get it.. a means to broadcast music to other clients. I've done this in a Private World of Warcraft server, it was rather fun.. although difficult.

You'd need to have a mod that'd be downloaded upon joining.. the tracks then added to the client of the player which would then be played locally.. otherwise on a game like this there'd be server lag I assume.

That's me taking your suggestion seriously.

Now, I shall return to my silliness.

wew

Ah yeah now I get it.. a means to broadcast music to other clients. I've done this in a Private World of Warcraft server, it was rather fun.. although difficult.

You'd need to have a mod that'd be downloaded upon joining.. the tracks then added to the client of the player which would then be played locally.. otherwise on a game like this there'd be server lag I assume.

That's me taking your suggestion seriously.

Now, I shall return to my silliness.

wew

Arma does this easy! It is really easy to add any music or sound effect by trigger in arma3. I seriously hope 7dtd can do this too over time. It makes it pretty great when running server having trigger events.

Tomorrow I might spit out some info.

For now I'll just say I made some big vehicle changes this week and a big feature that was going to be pushed to A18, should be in A17e.

I'm nearly bursting with anticipation here!

If it's what I think it is I'm going to be stoked!

Why you need post your music to everyone on server? If you like it it doesn't mean others like it too. If you want listend song you like it just play it from soundcloud on your computer and don't bother others.

On other hand maybe ingame voice chat can be used for whole world by owner of server?

With the new vehicle system, might there be a chance that we see minecarts in the future?

Underground digging for hours and building my own huge mine with decoration was always one of the best features in the game for me.

So tracks for minecarts, maybe additional ores and "mine stuff" (wood logs, sustains, etc) would be really great. :)

Why you need post your music to everyone on server? If you like it it doesn't mean others like it too. If you want listend song you like it just play it from soundcloud on your computer and don't bother others.

On other hand maybe ingame voice chat can be used for whole world by owner of server?

For attention. Just like every other comment on here while we wait for A17 lol!!! :) .

son pls..

Archived