Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

haha,

So Several zombie where standing around in the Nav cheese factory and I fired an exploding bolt to take them all down. When I got closer There was de brie everywhere!

This too made me laugh in context alone. Thank you as well, Lonestar, for bringing in the fun.

@Royal Deluxe Have I ever told you, RD, how adorable your avatar is?

So your a trekky fan? I grew up watching the original Star trek. :)

I grew up watching the original as well but not on first syndication. They were reruns for me. I am a bit young to watch it when it first came out. I was growing up when they were doing next gen. but I have such a fondness for Bones!

I grew up watching the original as well but not on first syndication. They were reruns for me. I am a bit young to watch it when it first came out. I was growing up when they were doing next gen. but I have such a fondness for Bones!

whipper-snapper, i had to promise my dad i would have the cattle fed and bedded down for the night so i could watch the very first telecast, i bust my rear to get it done, then i had to beg to stay up late for this as it was school night... it was worth it tho. :)

whipper-snapper, i had to promise my dad i would have the cattle fed and bedded down for the night so i could watch the very first telecast, i bust my rear to get it done, then i had to beg to stay up late for this as it was school night... it was worth it tho. :)

Oh you KNOW it! :) I didn't have that hardship I guess but I still loved the show. I'm not super young, I was made in the 80's but I still remember a world pre-internet and pre-TV-on demand. It gives me a better appreciation for just how amazing it is now.

Personally, I think it is AWESOME that you were able to see the first telecast! It is just another reason I am honored to be on this forum!

Any news on if they are going to add more clothes yet? I love options even if it is just for show. Dressing my character is that little bit of joy I have come to love.

I'm not super young, I was made in the 80's

not super young and made in the 80s LMAO. my son was born in 82 and daughter in 84... i was hatched in 58 so yeah thanks for adding the years on to me. oh... we didnt have color tv until around 73 or 74. i also remember 1st american landing on the moon in 69... kids in school bragging about seeing it in color and i didnt. :(

not super young and made in the 80s LMAO. my son was born in 82 and daughter in 84... i was hatched in 58 so yeah thanks for adding the years on to me. oh... we didnt have color tv until around 73 or 74. i also remember 1st american landing on the moon in 69... kids in school bragging about seeing it in color and i didnt. :(

Ah see I was born in 82. Again, I consider someone 25 and younger to be super young. I am just young at 35. I feel like I am 90, but thats a whole separate issue. lol. I know, I know, the world is a LOT older than me ha ha :p

Archived