Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

We can always just make up features... Bet a dollar people will believe it.

Confirmed A17 Feature: Mocap session allows for character leaning, to coincide with new stealth system.

That new kamikaze zombie sounds awesome, exploding when it reaches any player made block or when hit. It's going to get nasty but hey underground base problem solved?

We can always just make up features... Bet a dollar people will believe it.

Confirmed A17 Feature: Mocap session allows for character leaning, to coincide with new stealth system.

That's because of the extensive emote system coming out Gup. You can dance, laugh, cry and this is a maybe: The Moon dance!

That's right kids and other trusting souls! You heard it here first!

Well, that might be all real gold they have left, but dont worry, they have paper that says they have tons of the stuff. So its OK.

There's the real scary movie, what does the would do when average people realize that only two country's (China and Russia) have almost all the gold? That's right! Nuclear war. :)

Edit:

...and before someone says its America, why was the last complete audit of Fort Knox done in 1954? Strange to say the least.

Since our money is no longer on the gold standard does it really matter how much gold is in Fort Knox?

You can now eat the turds for a chance of better fertilizer. Oh and not to mention the new potato gun. Grow your own ammo. A new feature for crop growing.

Ya know, it kind of makes sense... eat a turd, your body will of course expel all of it and increase the expulsion, therefore making your NEXT turd, a mightier turd.

So, your bodies as workstations confirmed.

Since our money is no longer on the gold standard does it really matter how much gold is in Fort Knox?

Actually, no. Gold can give people a little more faith in the monetary system, but its mostly: GDP +(or -) Fiscal policies / Debt = Currency Strength.

But it would make a good story I think! Someone messaged me that I should write a book. I wrote a private book for family and friends called Nervous Nelly the Butterfly. But I would like to do a Sci-fi one, just for me, unless friends force me to publish it.

What would require a collapse is China going full out to destroy the Dollar so their currency becomes the would standard. If it worked and people dumped the dollar, rejected it as the petro currency, then yes, America would be totally screwed.

Depending on the president, a full out nuclear assault on China would take care of that threat. The 200 missles China has would do serious damage but not as bad as the dollar losing 99% of its value in 6 months.

So that would be the story I would work with. Maybe the hero trying to stop Armageddon,

Is anyone even sure WHAT made the world into the tormented remains we now play? Aliens ? Nuclear war? Chemical war? Biological tinkering ? Divine or unholy entity? Id be okay with radioactive weather like seen in Fallout 4 and possibly some plant life additions/changes but i think we need to wait until after U17. The proposed factions have quests and the reasons for those quests may lead to further discoveries.

I have a theory (or game intro idea): The world was on the bring of WW3 and the U.S government was looking for their super soldier. Higashi Pharmaceutical, under a U.S. government contract, was working on genetic manipulation of a retrovirus to create a regeneration ability in humans. However the virus spread too quickly through the host body causing mutations and a near 100% mortality rate. It also had an unintentional side effect; reanimation of dead tissue. Test subjects exposed to the retrovirus showed flu like symptoms then died after 36 hours. Post rigor the bodies then began to reanimate showing signs of extremely decreased mental capacity; constant hunger with violent tendencies; a significant increase in strength with muted pain response; and in some cases an extreme feral agitation. A lab accident during testing caused the virus to be released into the public and rapidly spread across the country. Vigilantly groups began popping up all over the country, raiding and killing in the name of survival. Recognizing the threat to the world, the U.S. turned it's own nukes on itself in attempt to eradicate the virus.

You are a survivor, who was being processed through decontamination at a refugee camp in Nevada, when the notification of the nuclear launch came out. Clad only in your underwear, you were one of the few lucky ones that got onto a helicopter and airborne before the bombs fell. The EMP, caused by the nuclear explosion, disabled the helicopter's engine and you fell. By some miracle you were thrown during the crash and survived with a minor head injury. It was dark, you were tired, disoriented; you grabbed a back back you found in the debris and began to walk. After an unknown length of time your legs gave out and you passed out where you fell.

Alright to be going around killing people, but see someone naked. That is ridiculous.

American Teenager can Eat breasts when they canibale a women, but she needs to wear a bra during that !

btw, whats up. Last 2 days we had only so many Posts as in one hour as we talked about Diggers ?

Archived