Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Its a nice idea for itself.

But when we compare benefits and necessary Performance i think we can use the Performance elsewhere with more benefit.

(besides maybe strange looking results and SI problems after some time)

Its damage to SI would not bother me, but yes it would have similar issues to managing water. Yes, the performance should be spent somewhere else.

Yeah Jax I know. Those of us that have been on the A17 thread a lot are pretty familiar with that. Though it's good to restate for those who haven't been.

Though it still seems odd the way communication started up with MM, said a video was gonna pop out, and then went very quiet. Just tossing out an RFI.

Yeah trust me its driving me crazy as well. I miss the old interaction. It was nice even when there was no real info, we got to peek inside the mindset. Hopefully we start getting more interaction soon.

Ok fixed this to fit the wishes

Next Game will be

7 Ways to die

* Raider

* Zombies and Werewolfs

* Vampires

* Demons

* Dinosaurs

* Alien

* Cyborg Animals (include ...Fisssh)

I think you need to group the Werewolves with the Vampires, for traditions sake. :-)

Each of these would need a different attack style, which is what I was trying to do with the classification I wrote.

7 Ways to die

I think to separate only by the way they attack would be to simply. Maybe something storydriven

The existence get a crack. During that different worlds collide and a splinter world rise.

You have been soaked into it.

Find out what happend.

And then different worlds with Different Dangers

* Human World

Raiders, Soldiers, ...

* Scy fy world (Future world, outer space too)

Aliens like Aliens, Aliens like Star wars, Cyborg Animals

* Medieval World

* Primeval World

Dinosaurs

* Mysterie World

Zombies, Werewolfs, Vampires

* Devine and Hell World

Demons, Angels

* ????

Monsters

So many enemys would need special Weapons and/or tactics

Are we gonna get any video updates this life time? I'm not asking for the game to come out anytime soon, but maybe a update video?

This all depends on what you consider "this lifetime".

For some that could mean another 30 years, for some a week. For others a month. For me 10000 years. It all varies.

So yes definitely in my lifetime of 10000 years we will see a video.

I too am starting to feel the pinch of no videos recently... just saying.

I'll keep checking though...everyday.

Upon realizing he was removed from the game and about to be deleted the Behemoth

broke out of his cage grabbed a Zipline and is currently on the loose. TFP office was wrecked and Joel is still missing. Some believe the Behemoth and Joel are headed north to Canada to grow their beards out in peace.

Red Moon

Default is ok but I have been playing around with the settings and found that it may be a lot more fun if you change the settings to zombies always walk just before the red moon.

Sadly you can not change the number of zombies that come during the red moon. So make sure you set it to were you want BEFORE it starts.

You guys should try it. It's really a lot of fun. Plus you have a better chance at loot. :)

Red Moon

Default is ok but I have been playing around with the settings and found that it may be a lot more fun if you change the settings to zombies always walk just before the red moon.

Sadly you can not change the number of zombies that come during the red moon. So make sure you set it to were you want BEFORE it starts.

You guys should try it. It's really a lot of fun. Plus you have a better chance at loot. :)

But doing it where they run is a lot harder and better plus you still get all that loot if you want it.

Archived