Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Your UI is incredible! The new icons you made are also awesome. Really good job.

Playing your mod though I felt the extra loot items were overwhelming. I felt like I was missing out on things I really needed to find like food, water, pain pills, etc. Still nice idea though.

Not sure I dig the gating of arrows behind sticks. The only sticks I found were from loot and after playing a full game day and chopping 800 wood worth of trees & shrubs I found 0 sticks from chopping and 16 from loot. I can't play with only 16 arrows a day.

All in all everything seemed smooth and I found no glitches. Thanks for sharing your mod.

@HungryZombie

You can craft twigs aka sticks from wood. 1 wood = 5 Twigs. You can also get twigs from bird nests and chopping down small bushes. But point taken, I will add a small probability for trees to drop twigs too.

Dang didn't know that, I could swear I typed "Twig" in the crafting menu and no recipies showed.

Tested on the server today. Seems very good, but my latency makes it unplayable for me.

Two things that i noticed;

1- I logged on day 35, close to horde night. Turned a house into base, naked with a 50 bow, about 70 arrows aaaand, the horde meh... one or two zombies per time, killed about 10 zombies and they stopped... I was alone at the server, so the horde was centered in me, but the zombies were too few...

2- The zombies wasnt running at night, server spec or the mod style?

Thanks for the work, the loot and diversity were awesome, seems a complete different game.

Tested on the server today. Seems very good, but my latency makes it unplayable for me.

Two things that i noticed;

1- I logged on day 35, close to horde night. Turned a house into base, naked with a 50 bow, about 70 arrows aaaand, the horde meh... one or two zombies per time, killed about 10 zombies and they stopped... I was alone at the server, so the horde was centered in me, but the zombies were too few...

2- The zombies wasnt running at night, server spec or the mod style?

Thanks for the work, the loot and diversity were awesome, seems a complete different game.

Server spec on zombies not running at night, only ferrals run. As to why you had so few zombies attacking is based on the game stages. It calculates zombie quantities based on how high is your character level and how recently you have died, because you joined the server and barely had any time spent on it, the hoard was not so much a hoard, but only few zombies.

Zombie quantities aren't messed with in the mod and won't be for quite some time, so once the mod will be out, you will be able to mix the mod with some community made changes on game stages and any other zombie mods.

Undead legacy currently is focused on a handful of things being overhauled/balanced, everything else currently isn't being worked on

here's a rundown on what files are changed in the mod:

• Localization.txt
  • Localization - Quest.txt
  • items.xml
  • blocks.xml
  • quests.xml
  • recipes.xml
  • loot.xml
  • materials.xml
  • qualityinfo.xml
  • traders.xml
  • progression.xml
  • buffs.xml
  • xui.xml
  • XUi/windows.xml
  • XUi/styles.xml
  • XUi/controls.xml

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Server spec on zombies not running at night, only ferrals run. As to why you had so few zombies attacking is based on the game stages. It calculates zombie quantities based on how high is your character level and how recently you have died, because you joined the server and barely had any time spent on it, the hoard was not so much a hoard, but only few zombies.

Zombie quantities aren't messed with in the mod and won't be for quite some time, so once the mod will be out, you will be able to mix the mod with some community made changes on game stages and any other zombie mods.

Ahh i see! I was level 2, so gamestage was pretty low lol

Undead legacy currently is focused on a handful of things being overhauled/balanced, everything else currently isn't being worked on

here's a rundown on what files are changed in the mod:

• Localization.txt
  • Localization - Quest.txt
  • items.xml
  • blocks.xml
  • quests.xml
  • recipes.xml
  • loot.xml
  • materials.xml
  • qualityinfo.xml
  • traders.xml
  • progression.xml
  • buffs.xml
  • xui.xml
  • XUi/windows.xml
  • XUi/styles.xml
  • XUi/controls.xml

No rwgmixer.xml? Good to known, so it is compatible with Compopack! Awesome!

Tyvm for your hardwork! Hype is high!

• 2 weeks later...
GitHub.com :)

No, not this time ;)

It's no point of sharing the repository for me, because i don't edit XML files directly, it would be pointless. I just want to have some form of download statistics, so that I know how actually download and play the mod and you can't really do that with dropbox, trello, patreon or google drive.

Also I want to make it available through mod manager app.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

I just want to have some form of download statistics, so that I know how actually download and play the mod and you can't really do that with dropbox, trello, patreon or google drive.

Also I want to make it available through mod manager app.

A little outdated site, but envul has simple download counter.

(total view & downloads, recent 50 download have detailed information)

7D2D mod launcher supports downloading from envul also.

https://envul.com/7-days-to-die-mods/

Hey there Chunkimunki, thanks!

I got a bit carried away with some RL stuff sadly since last weekend and whole week was pretty rough at work, lots of programming there, so coming home I didn't want to spend much of my free time doing similar stuff on my pc.

Good news is that I got my web server running ( http://www.subquake.com :D ) and I will be putting the files for download there once I get a bit of time to code in some additional stuff like ability to count downloads and countries from which they are triggered.

So sorry about downtime guys. I know it feels forever for you, but for me days fly by like hours, one moment it's Monday, the next its already Sunday.

Great Mod!!!

First of all.

Thanks for this mod. excellent art work and immersive craft.

I'm waitting to play your mod for months and finally I played. So thanks again for the mod again Subquake.

Feedback: when you click on an item to see recipies, the game show you the last recipie you check in the recepie menu and not the current item you check, you need to check again the item on the recepie list to see the recepies, from that item. So far is the only bug I found or error.

And sorry if my english is not so good, that's not my native language. and thanks again!! :cocksure: