Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Hopefully it will be ready for play-testing/debugging by the end of this week (by a small group of people, that I will share it with on steam) and if everything goes well, next week perhaps? Well see :rapture:

Subquake, I've been following this thread for a while now; the mod looks amazing! I can't wait to find/build some new weapons to slay zombies. Keep up the excellent work.

Edited by vonerich (see edit history)

Very happy to see all the interest in the mod! Thank you all!

I'm about 1/3 done with adding/altering recipes. I have integrated back planks, sticks and ingots into the game as well as some other things. Recipes will be more interesting, but within reason obviously, since it's a game, I don't want it to be too hard core, but not as streamlined and easy as the default game.

For the past few days I was busy with some RL stuff, but I'm resuming work on this mod starting form tomorrow.

I know you guys can't wait to get your hands on it, but I don't want to rush things, since when it will be released I won't be able to shift things around much - change item/block IDs and sort/categorize items properly as well as incomplete loot list might result for new items not spawning in already generated map chunks. (I'm making and adding items if they are missing/needed while changing/adding recipes).

And finally I don't want it to be a flop after the release, which is why I need some controlled debugging before going public ^^

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

I know you guys can't wait to get your hands on it, but I don't want to rush things [...].

And finally I don't want it to be a flop after the release, which is why I need some controlled debugging before going public

And that's the right way to do it, it's good that yout don't rush things, just because some people cannot wait and are impatient as hell. Those are the guys who push developers to release their stuff and afterwards are the first ones who complain about the bugs.

I can't understand those guys...

I agree dom and I feel I should clarify that yes while I'm hyped for this mod, I also have the patients of a saint.

I am in no way trying to rush this mods release. I'm just hyped for this mod and gave that positive feedback to subquake.

relِِ

Ok I apologize I did not want to sound so rushed and will patiently wait for this great mod, because I myself for my singleplayer thing and make me happy. I see in this mod that there is much soul in this work and that I find very well :)

And what is the state of things?
Read post #106 and wait for an update from the developer. Seriously, you act as if you're 12. Can't you just wait another 2-3 weeks instead of asking every two days about the state of the mod?

Read post #106 and wait for an update from the developer. Seriously, you act as if you're 12. Can't you just wait another 2-3 weeks instead of asking every two days about the state of the mod?

oh mit fast 30 Jahren geht man noch als Kind durch ? es kamen ein paar Updates vom Entwickler und mehr wird da vorerst nicht kommen von Funpimps...

warum ist es falsch mal alle paar Tage sich hier zu informieren? wenn diese Mod mit Interesse verfolgt wird und der Ersteller dies auch mitbekommt kann er ruhig zwischenzeitlich seine Infos dazu aktualisieren.

Sicher ist das kein "Muss" und ich werde trotzdem warten weil ich mich schon riesig auf diese Mod Freue und ich mich schon Stunden, Tage und Nنchte im Creativ-Mod bauen sehe ;)

nun gut ich fragte vorerst nicht mehr, ich finde nur es lohnt sich diesen Tread aktiv zu halten, denn das hat der Ersteller der Mod verdient.

lg Sandor

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that guys, I haven't had much free time lately, barely any in fact, been busy with real life stuff. Don't get me wrong here, I want it to be done, but it's not like it is my job or something. I don't get paid for this and I do it by passion for the game and to make the experience more enjoyable compared to vanilla.

When there will be news, I will surely post. It's not like there is nothing else for you to do, besides waiting for some single mod ^^

Don't worry. RL is RL.

All ,who have waited since this thread was posted, know that you are really busy in RL and also making the biggest mod pack.

In such case, it takes really long time, of course.

Develop your mod to your heart's content.

When it's done, release kraken mod.

Don't worry. RL is RL.

All ,who have waited since this thread was posted, know that you are really busy in RL and also making the biggest mod pack.

In such case, it takes really long time, of course.

Develop your mod to your heart's content.

When it's done, release kraken mod.

I will try my best, also so that you know, my girlfriend is also impatient and wants me to finish it as soon as possible :)