Just writing a post so it is known there still interest in waiting for console updates. Yes I have read forums

Wyatt

16 hours ago, meganoth said:

Lets calculate the most optimistic scenario: On PC we have at least one year for A21 and A22 which will introduce bandits. Lets assume that the story is added in parallel, then they actually might be feature-complete after that.

Then they surely need about another half year for final polishing.  A publishing partner for console could possibly start working in beta, but needs at least a year for porting and publishing. So that means 2 years when the sun shines. Realistically TFP won't be finished in just a year and porting (especially if they really want to try to target the older consoles which I consider madness dreamed up by over-optimistic managers) will have its problems too. So adding a year might get you a realistic estimation, making it 3 years total. And then you could add even more for a pessimistic estimate.

Disclaimer: I do not have any inside information, this is just guesswork

Thanks mega. I hope they just leave the old consoles alone and just focus on the PS5 and Xbox Series consoles. And I agree, TFP trying to get the game to run on the older consoles that's been outdated since they first launched is a waste of time and resources, imo. If I was them, I'd just focus on next gen hardware that has less limitations, better CPUs, more and better RAM. Those old AMD Jaguar CPUs in the PS4 and XB1 are pretty bad by today's standards lol!

Edited by II Blittz II (see edit history)

On 3/10/2022 at 2:14 AM, II Blittz II said:

Thanks mega. I hope they just leave the old consoles alone and just focus on the PS5 and Xbox Series consoles. And I agree, TFP trying to get the game to run on the older consoles that's been outdated since they first launched is a waste of time and resources, imo. If I was them, I'd just focus on next gen hardware that has less limitations, better CPUs, more and better RAM. Those old AMD Jaguar CPUs in the PS4 and XB1 are pretty bad by today's standards lol!

With code optimizations in the console edition of Unity it may be possible, and TFP has said that they would like to make it backwards compatible. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

1 hour ago, SylenThunder said:

With code optimizations in the console edition of Unity it may be possible, and TFP has said that they would like to make it backwards compatible. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Hopefully it doesn't cause more aggravation and more work for them. If they do, they'll have multiple platforms to worry about and cater to. Also, something that may work on the new consoles may not work well on last gen. Idk, I guess only time will tell though, but I still think they should just focus on PC, PS5, and Series X|S. Thanks for the feedback, Sylen. 😁

I Saw the  crap you posted for get console updates.
Most of us console 7 day to dies players are super tired of playing old hat.
You should come out and say. 

7 Days to Die is strictly a PC Updated Game.
Fun Pimps

Still supports 1.18 console version servers But will have to remake the game entirely to update it.
Because Telltale games went Bankrupt  and the devs took the console code with them.
Fun Pimps Doesn't currently have the funds to do so at this time.

Fun Pimps will gladly take your funds to help speed along Console recreation of 7 days to die,
Please note the game maybe under a different Title and you may have to repurchase the game.
Please Contact us and learn how you can support the recreation of 7 Days to die console version.

1. The next gen consoles are classified as collectors items...
because so many people still can't get their hands on one.

This mean fun pimps won't Make jack squat when it comes to funding.
(most Federal online games commissioners state: EX: PS5 500 per nation are registered as online active)
(vs. say ps4 which has 1.2 million per nation registered as online)(<-always in flux fyi)

Now I don't know what nation Fun Pimps are in:
But I do know that you have N.H.N Citizens registered and playing your game.
Which gives the fun pimps development team a great legal work around
And way to reacquire the Console port & 7days to code to improve upon and update.

Because In N.H.N,
IT'S Actually Game law that all games produced, aired sold or accessible to the public.

regard less of the device its played on has to be the same content and matched versions within the limitation of the devices technology.
Example 1:
all the weapons, building blocks, and vehicles enemy spawns for pc have to be installed on the console.

for cheat mod console you would have to put the  settings for flight and god mode in the modded game options...
which is a slight tweak.
Game law 1 & example 2:
When Games changes hands and publishers:
all material including the code for the game has to be handed over
Game law 2 & Example:
*Gam Devs, if they have access to a code but can't get their hands on older code.
They may rename the game under; remaster or a New name, made a few new pieces of orginal content.

NOTE: Game consoles developers are responsible for ensuring all games code for pc is compatible with their console:
They must have a publicly availble game code conversion application for all games publishers.

*Example if The Devs of Tell Tale games of 7 days to die won't give the code  for console port to Fun Pimps

*IF Fun pimps have say alpha 20 coding: Then all the have to do  is rename the game
*7Days to Die: Alpha 20
*Add a few new characters and orginal stories. and boom instant work around for  console generation

Failure to comply with N.H.N law while providing services to N.H.N citizens is an instant register as a N.H.N Land Business Or Citizen:
Under the peoples request: A  Particular Judge is Assigned  to handle the cases:
To reduce their case load: Failure to comply with All  N.H.N Laws related to  Goods Products & service provision is a
Forfeiture  OF Ones company and all associated assets and properties. to N.H.D (which is a government contracted business, that does follow N.H.N Law.)

Else where and pretty much any where in the world there is a legal game work around for that greedy crap...
Read the asterisked lines again.
Note it is actually the law in most nations 
That when a game changes publishers hand for rights, They are legally required to hand over all code related to that game.

End note: For Those are Curious.
N.H.N Is a nation abbreviation Sovereign  Nation as of July 4th 2012
They basically thru a peoples of Earth request took over 75%-100% 8 nations.
Many current leaders of the world didn't like it, And believe a world war against old world leaders would start if:

people found out about the rights of N.H.N Citizens
so they media blacked out the offical government site.
Not the Earth Court Publicly released Information Site (for now).

They also  gave all people who are
labeled as disabled  (ether by law or by any nations licensed doctors)
who Identify as part of the lBGTQ+ Community
and those over the age of 50
N.H.N Primary Citizenship status
So thru a silent war they basically became  the worlds largest
sovereign nation as of  July 4th 2021

And under N.H.N Law
Nintendo,
Sony 
Microsoft 
are owned by N.H.D But have been tying N.H.D lawyers In the courts for over 7 years.
Meaning they Have been illegal operating and committing 7 years worth of certain crimes.

Which means Fun PIMPS Should have no problems Accessing  Console port coding for the game.
Because Console Develops can actually see a games code.
AND N.H.D's C.O.O Believes games should be fun, safety, played by the rules of the game and about the players, not profits.
SO there is a high Probability if the Fun Pimp Devs could prove they own the rights to the game.
They would hand over the console port coding. Just so you know>

Posting from>
spacer.png

Edited by DrSupermanShadow (see edit history)

1 hour ago, DrSupermanShadow said:

I Saw the  crap you posted for get console updates.
Most of us console 7 day to dies players are super tired of playing old hat.
You should come out and say. 

7 Days to Die is strictly a PC Updated Game.
Fun Pimps

Still supports 1.18 console version servers But will have to remake the game entirely to update it.
Because Telltale games went Bankrupt  and the devs took the console code with them.

Fun Pimps will gladly take your funds to help speed along Console recreation of 7 days to die,
Please note the game maybe under a different Title and you may have to repurchase the game.
Please Contact us and learn how you can support the recreation of 7 Days to die console version.

1. The next gen consoles are classified as collectors items...
because so many people still can't get their hands on one.

This mean fun pimps won't Make jack squat when it comes to funding.
(most Federal online games commissioners state: EX: PS5 500 per nation are registered as online active)
(vs. say ps4 which has 1.2 million per nation registered as online)(<-always in flux fyi)

Now I don't know what nation Fun Pimps are in:
Which gives the fun pimps development team a great legal work around
And way to reacquire the Console port & 7days to code to improve upon and update.

Because In N.H.N,
IT'S Actually Game law that all games produced, aired sold or accessible to the public.

regard less of the device its played on has to be the same content and matched versions within the limitation of the devices technology.
Example 1:
all the weapons, building blocks, and vehicles enemy spawns for pc have to be installed on the console.

for cheat mod console you would have to put the  settings for flight and god mode in the modded game options...
which is a slight tweak.
Game law 1 & example 2:
When Games changes hands and publishers:
all material including the code for the game has to be handed over
Game law 2 & Example:
*Gam Devs, if they have access to a code but can't get their hands on older code.
They may rename the game under; remaster or a New name, made a few new pieces of orginal content.

NOTE: Game consoles developers are responsible for ensuring all games code for pc is compatible with their console:
They must have a publicly availble game code conversion application for all games publishers.

*Example if The Devs of Tell Tale games of 7 days to die won't give the code  for console port to Fun Pimps

*IF Fun pimps have say alpha 20 coding: Then all the have to do  is rename the game
*7Days to Die: Alpha 20
*Add a few new characters and orginal stories. and boom instant work around for  console generation

Failure to comply with N.H.N law while providing services to N.H.N citizens is an instant register as a N.H.N Land Business Or Citizen:
Under the peoples request: A  Particular Judge is Assigned  to handle the cases:
To reduce their case load: Failure to comply with All  N.H.N Laws related to  Goods Products & service provision is a
Forfeiture  OF Ones company and all associated assets and properties. to N.H.D (which is a government contracted business, that does follow N.H.N Law.)

Else where and pretty much any where in the world there is a legal game work around for that greedy crap...
Read the asterisked lines again.
Note it is actually the law in most nations 
That when a game changes publishers hand for rights, They are legally required to hand over all code related to that game.

End note: For Those are Curious.
N.H.N Is a nation abbreviation Sovereign  Nation as of July 4th 2012
They basically thru a peoples of Earth request took over 75%-100% 8 nations.
Many current leaders of the world didn't like it, And believe a world war against old world leaders would start if:

people found out about the rights of N.H.N Citizens
so they media blacked out the offical government site.
Not the Earth Court Publicly released Information Site (for now).

They also  gave all people who are
labeled as disabled  (ether by law or by any nations licensed doctors)
who Identify as part of the lBGTQ+ Community
and those over the age of 50
N.H.N Primary Citizenship status
So thru a silent war they basically became  the worlds largest
sovereign nation as of  July 4th 2021

And under N.H.N Law
Nintendo,
Sony 
Microsoft 
are owned by N.H.D But have been tying N.H.D lawyers In the courts for over 7 years.
Meaning they Have been illegal operating and committing 7 years worth of certain crimes.

Which means Fun PIMPS Should have no problems Accessing  Console port coding for the game.
AND N.H.D's C.O.O Believes games should be fun, safety, played by the rules of the game and about the players, not profits.
SO there is a high Probability if the Fun Pimp Devs could prove they own the rights to the game.
They would hand over the console port coding. Just so you know>

Posting from>
spacer.png

Note that the absence of that old code is only one of many reasons why TFP do not do a console port or update the old console game themselves. Many of the reasons have been discussed here. The current game code is also very different to the old code that was used for the console port, so I doubt that much of the old code is of any use.

And the result is that their plan is now to wait for the PC version to finish and then let a publisher with experience in console games do a new port of the game.

Ok, so I looked up N.H.N., and this is what I got...

8947d5ec9cab521e95359cf413f7a153.png

A quick search on N.H.D's C.O.O. was just as vague....
bed860bb43a31321804428caad277009.png

I then looked up New Horizens Nation... (Note that I spelled it exactly as it is in the image. If you look up "New Horizen'ss Nation" the first result is a rehab clinic.")
dee893ab91ba728f5b160d29a22cb990.png

So please forgive me if I take most of your wall of text with a bit of disdain.

And seriously, most of your post is pretty much BS.  It absolutely shows that you did not do any actual research, and have no clue about what actually is going on.

Let's analyze why just a little bit.

1 hour ago, DrSupermanShadow said:

No one said this ever. 

What was said was that it wasn't cost-effective. It's actually financially prohibitive to spend several million dollars to do a small patch with no further gain. (We'll come back to the "small patch" in more detail in a minute.)

2 hours ago, DrSupermanShadow said:

The next gen consoles are classified as collectors items.

When the next Console version is released in a few years, this won't be the case any longer. It's a supply issue that will very likely be resolved before the end of this year.

So far as I can tell based on the searches done above, this means hardly anything. You might as well say, "I do know that you have NBA players registered and playing your game".

I suppose they forgot to check the rules and regulations that Sony and Microsoft have set in their respective stores for products sold when they came up with this statement. It's absolutely un-enforceable. If an update to a released title would break/invalidate existing players save games, it is not allowed. 

I said a minute ago we would come back to this, and here we are. Any update to the console version past Alpha 15 would at a minimum reset player progress, and generally would require a completely new save. Currently existing saves would be invalid, and unplayable.

So there is not likely any "Game law" that states what you claim. Not one that would hold up in court anyway.

Failure to comply with N.H.N law while providing services to N.H.N citizens is an instant register as a N.H.N Land Business Or Citizen

Yeah sorry, this doesn't hold much water either.
5cf95d3c5d67080a874370f38827861f.png

And under N.H.N Law
Nintendo,
Sony 
Microsoft 

Oh here we go again....

4a366c68f70d65154e7e94b634b34642.png

The best result I could find was that third one, and it is obviously completely unrelated to what you've got upstairs.

Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo under investigation for consumer rights violation | GamesIndustry.biz

You apparently missed the parts where TFP repeatedly stated that they are not a console developer, and have no intention of being one?

I honestly mean no offense here, but it's a real pipedream. I mean, it sounds nice and all. Good luck though. It's been about profits for longer than computer games have existed.

Sorry to match a wall with a wall, but seriously. At least try to stick to reality to some degree, and try reading the thread before posting again.

5 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Ok, so I looked up N.H.N., and this is what I got...

8947d5ec9cab521e95359cf413f7a153.png

A quick search on N.H.D's C.O.O. was just as vague....
bed860bb43a31321804428caad277009.png

I then looked up New Horizens Nation... (Note that I spelled it exactly as it is in the image. If you look up "New Horizen'ss Nation" the first result is a rehab clinic.")
dee893ab91ba728f5b160d29a22cb990.png

So please forgive me if I take most of your wall of text with a bit of disdain.

And seriously, most of your post is pretty much BS.  It absolutely shows that you did not do any actual research, and have no clue about what actually is going on.

Let's analyze why just a little bit.

No one said this ever. 

What was said was that it wasn't cost-effective. It's actually financially prohibitive to spend several million dollars to do a small patch with no further gain. (We'll come back to the "small patch" in more detail in a minute.)

When the next Console version is released in a few years, this won't be the case any longer. It's a supply issue that will very likely be resolved before the end of this year.

So far as I can tell based on the searches done above, this means hardly anything. You might as well say, "I do know that you have NBA players registered and playing your game".

I suppose they forgot to check the rules and regulations that Sony and Microsoft have set in their respective stores for products sold when they came up with this statement. It's absolutely un-enforceable. If an update to a released title would break/invalidate existing players save games, it is not allowed. 

I said a minute ago we would come back to this, and here we are. Any update to the console version past Alpha 15 would at a minimum reset player progress, and generally would require a completely new save. Currently existing saves would be invalid, and unplayable.

So there is not likely any "Game law" that states what you claim. Not one that would hold up in court anyway.

Yeah sorry, this doesn't hold much water either.
5cf95d3c5d67080a874370f38827861f.png

Oh here we go again....

4a366c68f70d65154e7e94b634b34642.png

The best result I could find was that third one, and it is obviously completely unrelated to what you've got upstairs.

Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo under investigation for consumer rights violation | GamesIndustry.biz

You apparently missed the parts where TFP repeatedly stated that they are not a console developer, and have no intention of being one?

I honestly mean no offense here, but it's a real pipedream. I mean, it sounds nice and all. Good luck though. It's been about profits for longer than computer games have existed.

Sorry to match a wall with a wall, but seriously. At least try to stick to reality to some degree, and try reading the thread before posting again.

He trolled you.  Most reputable organizations would probably not circled their name with a rainbow....😅

Site crawlers are subject to media black outs.
Do you not know what a media black out is?
How a site crawler works?

Second
site crawler (Search engines)
only crawl sites and put websites with top views, top site traffic, people who pay lots of money to put sites everywhere in the parameters.
So for example:

Lets use A Marvel Character vs a unique name.
If you enter a name like THOR Johnson
The first 30 pages or so will be Marvels Thor.

Data from 10 years ago. (like a law suit in the former USA)
Unless you know the exact court file name and coding.
if you try to search any law suit it will not be on  the first 10 pages but more like page 200 
(fun fact: most lawyers don't ever search past page 20: admitted to me by a lawyer)
Site crawlers will Also not publish results from any courts.
That The United Nations doesn't  Considers a sovereign national Court.
Most Court case published to site crawlers are supreme court( first 10 pg), federal(20-40) or state court houses(40-50),
they rarely have information on small courts on the first 10 pages.

Fact about site crawlers:
If search parameters
lets take the words and factor in exactly 10 years
New, Horizen, Nation
1: site crawlers will auto change Horizen to Horizon
2: It will auto remove any information and  sites under media black out.
Usally stating a law unless,  ITs Under A Nonmention Blackout.
3: In the last 10 years  New, Horizen, And Nation have be used over 400 billion time.
So the top results will show You only sites that have been visited, pay for boosted, etc.
so using those search words will yeild completely  worthless results.
so for example a N.H.N press company.
Called S.SNP Press will actually yeild hundreds of results that are not actual related to it
So this makes all arguments, using search engines for arguments is pointless.
4. Certain meta tags will automatically make search results appear at top for example
U.S.A Will always have the  top 50 pages be government official websites.
Media Black Metatags, and government black listed meta tags will always be omitted.
Tags like  say "video games" will yield billions of worthless results.

4: Any nation not recognized by the United nations or
that has risen or came into existence within say the last 10 years
Will most likely not be registered or show up in search  engines
This is also the case for law suits
If they don't involve millions or recognized by United Nations as Nation based supreme courts
Will most likely not be registered or show up in search  engines

3: A media black out hides all information including
This can include laws suits
This can Include Government websites
This can even include whole nations information.
Site crawlers are required to omit the results and do not have to show them as omitted results.

When something is under a media black out, you can search search engines till dooms day,
But you will not find it.
Only those with the inside track know about it and have to find law loopholes to get around media black outs can help
other Find it.

So The public will have no knowledge of it.
So an extreme example would be the Neo National Socialism party websites.
Every last website is permanently backlisted.

Also NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, All of THE USA top new paper
All of Japans  Major  news papers, And Many other  Major News  Network
Have openly admitted they will not cover certain type of news and provide certain pieces of information.
Example.
If a nation is not recognized by the U.N. as a sovereign nation,( or around less the 50 years or so)
IF all of their readers don't request the information
If a new facts can't be verified, example Say  the can't access say another's government website because its been blacklisted by another government.
 They will only cover war news if it happens but will not cover any news that could incite a war especialy a world war.
 And major newspapers or papers with high circulation show up on site crawlers top results.

So that makes Newswires source information hit or miss. for arguments
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
C.O.O( Corporate Operations Officer) It rarely used on site crawlers  and businesses, so good luck searching it.
N.H.D, N.H.N Are abbreviations, and contain full words that will yield million of useless results because the terms have been used over  a million times in the past say 10 years....Most of which are by Nintendo which contributes billions to the Japenese government( enough said).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Serve under an 1st Chair N.H.N Judge....

So Dress the wording however you like.
BUT The words
"Not Cost effective" To do something is the exact same thing as saying we don't have the funds(pimp Games Case)
and or We Only car about money not the players want and needs.
"Saying we won't release a new product until we reach a goal( PC Version goes Gold Status Or is completely made)( 4 billion downloads)
Is the exact same thing as saying hay fans we don't have the funds but here hows you can get what you want. (again pimp Games Case)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Law situation: That Happen more then you know with games.
Game developer A: Made the game and sold the game to developer B
Game Developer B: Bought the game, Made the Console port code and versions say 1.0- 4.0 the went bankrupt.
(Port over servers are usally a dedicated server and  again usally go back to the console owner(usally Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo) or up for auction
(PC dedicated servers are usally handed over  Back over to Game Developer A if they are not put up for auction)
Game Developer A: Goes to court to get the rights back for their game, But forgot to put in a code rights acquisition Request in.

Game developer A:
Wins back the rights to their game. & the servers their games are present on (if they didnt sell those to)
But does not get the code versions for port overs and version 1.1- say 3.9
They hack the code for version 4.0, Make a few tweaks, or rewrite the code entirely.
( PC Code because the easiest to replicate or hack.) (usally cost them millions to hire hackers to get in without the data getting scrubbed or locked forever)
And if they can avoid it, the won't release anything that will violate players saves.

If they can't do all of this they usally stop supporting upgrades to that version and use.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In most Nations games Law is only 64% enforceable, Most lawyers are using copyright laws which are by far easier to enforce.
94%-   this means Judges are using copyright law most of the time.
Also note Court Case Marked Closed Trial, do not appear on search engines. So lawyers will have a hard time using those in court.

As long as the code isn't lost or gone forever. or the consoles tech is still compatible with the version that coders have for that game.
In most cases though the game is taken off console, then 3month to a year later
The developer's put the  recoded: remaster: version out for free for players who already have it and tell players to uninstall the game and reinstall the new version. And only a really great lawyer knows how to win  a court case with  A remaster game law only.

Most Game laws in the major game maker nations
Like the former Japan & USA had over 1.2 billion laws revolving around just videos game.
No lawyer or judges ever search's and reads thru over a billion laws per case. 
Judges usally only review evidence provided by lawyer
So the chance you've heard of every game law is less then 1%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as for my post its actually many posts compressed in 1 long winded post....
WEB MD, GOOGLE SEARCHS, NEWPAPERS,NEWWIRES, EVEN GAMING SITE, And INTERNET only covers 59% Of the world's information's.
So using it for expertise, saying something exists or doesn't exist is well quite pointless.

For example most people don't know there are active laws in writing where the only copy of that law is in a book and in the hands of a private collector>
But as long as the law is in writing it stays valid in that particular nation even if its not accessible to the public. The information on That law is not on a website because that book was acquired be the age of the internet.

Another example is the National Law library of congress of the former usa,
There are law Document and area's only accessible to government officials, all of which are not availble on the net.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANY whos i offered FunPIMP.
A legal solution to their console port and funding problems.
And a non confusing legalese translation of  its port problems for the players...
with a few tips on how site crawlers and information actually works mwhaha

That all i have to say about that...

have a nice Day you been educated BY A Holder of Many N.H.N Official positions

N.H.Ns Flag was decided by the people they wanted a flag That represented equality for all.
All the colors where chosen by the people. The designer of the flag put the best representation of All The flags collar chosen by the people.

5 hours ago, DrSupermanShadow said:

ANY whos i offered FunPIMP.
A legal solution to their console port and funding problems.

So how do the laws of a nation not recognized by UN help? After all that means those laws are definitely not recognized by any courts or companies under law of UN recognized nations.

And a non confusing legalese translation of  its port problems for the players...

Only that they don't have any law problems. So even if your solution worked, it wouldn't help them

with a few tips on how site crawlers and information actually works mwhaha

What you provided was lots of (useless) info why your nation isn't found. What you DIDN'T provide is a simple way to find it.   🙄

Or are you breathlessly waiting for that complaint so you have an excuse to post it ? 😁

Meganoth,

single member of N.o.M. (Nation of Meganoth)

• 3 weeks later...

Please release a update for console version of 7 days to die as we want more then the mini bike found out the gyrocopter the jeep the bike and the motorbike r in PC version only please release a update so console players can access all these vehicles its unfair PC players get the vehicles.and console players dont

The current console version of 7D2D was published by someone else. While The Fun Pimps got the rights back eventually that version is dead because the publisher is defunct. I'm not sure how it will work if TFP release their own console version after the game goes Gold but I see that as a slippery slope that will have to be trod carefully. If people find they're expected to pay for a new version you'll probably be able to hear the rage from space, even though it won't have been TFP's fault.

28 minutes ago, Dave hart said:

Please release a update for console version of 7 days to die as we want more then the mini bike found out the gyrocopter the jeep the bike and the motorbike r in PC version only please release a update so console players can access all these vehicles its unfair PC players get the vehicles.and console players dont

https://7daystodie.com/console-news

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Urban Blackbear said:

If people find they're expected to pay for a new version you'll probably be able to hear the rage from space, even though it won't have been TFP's fault.

Nah, we've learned from Electronic Arts that if you just put the current year in the title, console gamers are pleased to pay full price for a new version of the same game just one year later let alone 5+ years later. 

On 4/1/2022 at 7:32 AM, Urban Blackbear said:

The current console version of 7D2D was published by someone else. While The Fun Pimps got the rights back eventually that version is dead because the publisher is defunct. I'm not sure how it will work if TFP release their own console version after the game goes Gold but I see that as a slippery slope that will have to be trod carefully. If people find they're expected to pay for a new version you'll probably be able to hear the rage from space, even though it won't have been TFP's fault.

From what I've read, they have said multiple times that Microsoft(and maybe Sony) won't allow updates to a game that will break existing saves. So there isn't much TFP can do. To me, they should give a discounted price to those that have the old version in their catalog, but I wouldn't expect it nor be mad if they didn't. Also depends how much is charged for the new version when/if it happens.

• 3 weeks later...

You have a whole community of people that want to play this game in its current form. I play the crap out of it on console but watch videos of a pc player I want what they get to experience. Love the game but us console players all have hit the end of the road when it comes to new stuff from the 5 year old update please pay us some attention.

• 1 month later...

I enjoy 7 Days it's a good zombie game I just wish we were kept up to speed with the PC players, if we were perhaps more would play it and buy it I sure would so please update the game sometime this decade

und das wäre denn wann wenn konsolen spieler das spiel wegen der Negertiv zeit nicht mehr spielen wollen weil die konsole mittlerer weile 4 Jahre auf neuigkeiten wartet und die nächste (von euch erwähnten ) konsolen generation schon mal wieder fast ein Jahr draussen ist und wir immer nur auf die 2019 verfasste bekanntgebung verwiesen werden und sich trotzdem nichts tut? .