7 Days To Die Coaster Now On Amazon

Hated

Hey Guys! We are excited to announce our first 7DTD coaster collector's item! This coaster is made with a sleek slate material and is a perfect compliment to your 7DTD mug! We plan on coming up with new and different designs in the near future to complete your set so check it out on Amazon and stay tuned for more!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08STYMFLZ?ref=myi_title_dp

814qCPeqYCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

No offense to the designer but this looks terrible IMO.  It looks like it was designed using windows paint.  I'm confident they could do much better if they put a little more thought and time into it.  But as it stands, this just looks like a lazy attempt at a money grab. 

I mean, cmon lol......two axes crossing each other?  The weapon cross is such a played-out design.  What is this the coat of arms?

I would want this on my desk, but that's just my opinion.

8 hours ago, Sal said:

No offense to the designer but this looks terrible IMO.  It looks like it was designed using windows paint.  I'm confident they could do much better if they put a little more thought and time into it.  But as it stands, this just looks like a lazy attempt at a money grab. 

I mean, cmon lol......two axes crossing each other?  The weapon cross is such a played-out design.  What is this the coat of arms?

The stone axe is the first thing everyone builds after the bedroll and is used for much of the early game. It is one of the designs you could immediately connect to 7D2D (as long as it isn't a stock design 😉). So fitting choice. Probably crossing it with the nail gun would have been better in my view, but other than that it is a good choice.

Now what was your so much better idea again?

And yes, it is a money grab. Merchandise always is, from any company. If you buy merchandise and don't know this you should be flogged thrice with a good consumer guide 😁

45 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Now what was your so much better idea again?

It's their job to come up with better ideas.  Not mine.

47 minutes ago, meganoth said:

And yes, it is a money grab. Merchandise always is, from any company.

And this could've been done in a much better way starting with putting more thought into it instead of a terrible, lazy design.

4 hours ago, Sal said:

And this could've been done in a much better way starting with putting more thought into it instead of a terrible, lazy design.

A better, non toxic response would just be to say that you don't like it and then move on.

But hey, if you can do better, nobody is stopping you from starting up your own PC gaming software company, developing and putting out an unique game, and then creating merchandise for that game.

Hey is my first time here. I was checking the site and I noticed this post about the coasters . I think is a nice idea for any business to make their own customized product if the owner design it I guess is ok because is original . I believe in Positive and constructive critics not negative and rude .

I’m  a 3D CG Artist  and I love this game  7 days to die,  my favorite game and the graphic are very simple but the game is intense with good sound effects, crafting, materials and I love planting corn, coffee, potatoes but I wish to keep the chickens and pigs to make a farm .

My son and I we play together this game for hours and I have more zombie games but this one is my favorite .

On 3/22/2021 at 9:57 PM, Sal said:

This is very subjective. I would fully expect some people to hate it, since you can always find someone who hates anything. Looks cool to me, but I have not seen one in person, so can't say 100% that it is great.