7 Days To Die Coaster Now On Amazon

Hated

On 12/2/2021 at 10:41 PM, Crater Creator said:

Perhaps individual slabs of natural slate just vary a lot in thickness and luster?  We need a geologist... @DaVegaNL?

I can say that indeed layers of slate vary in thickness and appearance. Trust me. I'm not a geologist but I always wanted to be one.  (Kinda  like Trader Jen - she's not displayed her shingle (diploma) - hold up there @SnowDog1942). At one time not too long ago, slate shingles were common on roofs. These were replaced by more modern (lighter weight) materials and since these slate tiles were hand-hewn and had perceived value, they were stored.  To come back as machined-out coasters for this game. Wouldn't mind having one but probably kinda late for that.

Now, if some amusement park would create a zombie roller coaster based on this game, I'd at least own the plastic sippy cup with the 7Dtd logo on it. Assuredly the ride would be finished before a Gold version of the game was released. 🎢

Edited by Melange (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 12:15 PM, BFT2020 said:

A better, non toxic response would just be to say that you don't like it and then move on.

But hey, if you can do better, nobody is stopping you from starting up your own PC gaming software company, developing and putting out an unique game, and then creating merchandise for that game.

He was clearly looking for a pile of people to validate his opinion.

Bitter and hateful is usually the reflex reaction when that doesn't happen

Oh damn. I guess my old man pain killers are too good. I didn't notice the dates on this thread.

Thoroughly entertaining read though