The voice acting of the game for $ 450,000

KrashYT22

I do not call for any negativity, just funny. I read kickstarter today.

The plans said that when the 450k was going to be a professional acting voice acting(Already over 500k at the moment). As a result, we have a seller’s girl who speaks in a male voice, possibly in the voice of one of the developers)))

p.s. I wrote through google translator, so that possible frame loss (Meaning)

something something alpha alpha early access placeholder placeholder early access coming next alpha for 1000% this time something something bugs oh and everything will be there 1000% after release in tens of years, so don't worry, chill and die of old age while waiting for release, just pass account to your grand grand kids who might live long enough to see beta

something something alpha alpha early access placeholder placeholder early access coming next alpha for 1000% this time something something bugs oh and everything will be there 1000% after release in tens of years, so don't worry, chill and die of old age while waiting for release, just pass account to your grand grand kids who might live long enough to see beta

lol, I'm pretty much at that point too.

I just assumed Jen is trans. No big deal.

At the same time, I haven't found any pants yet so I'm wearing a skirt. Again, no big deal.

At least there is no radical nudity as in Conan Exiles or Rust... Then you'd have to explain why your girl as something hanging between her legs...

last I knew, it was because they were still recording, and the audio wasn't complete for release yet. They've hired a pretty good voice actor for it that's done a lot of TV and anime. Something over 200 different shows. I can't for the life of me recall her name now though. Madmole posted it a few weeks ago.

The plans said that when the 450k was going to be a professional acting voice acting(Already over 500k at the moment). As a result, we have a seller’s girl who speaks in a male voice, possibly in the voice of one of the developers)))

I find it funnier that someone missed the comment that items after the 350k mark might not appear until AFTER release....

Well.... there isn't too much talk in this game, but what little there is is kinda voice-acted. No speechbubbles from the zombies (wooohoo, ahhhh, teehee , etc) nor from players. I'd say it is voice-acted already.

Wait, the traders are done by professional voice actors? I thought it was just a few of the devs hammin' it up, which made sense to me since the trader lines are so cheesy and inconsequential to the game..

Archived