Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Okay, this. This is one of the reasons I love A18. I was sitting here, pondering and glancing between these two images for 5 minutes, deciding which M60 would have been better - the one I got in an air drop, or one that I could purchase. Eventually, I decided that the former was of better quality, but still, it was an interesting experience. :)

l23D7v0.png

kJwXU8b.jpg

That might work. So the meat head perk gives you 20 to 100% more health when consuming meat. Adds a meat shake recipe from a blood bag, egg and meat, can eat raw meat and eggs with no food poisoning etc. You know as a body building meat head this is an easy sell.

I'm not sure he needs the huntsman that should almost go to perception or agility as most hunters use a rifle or bow.

Have you thought about making some perks general perks, that require X in any attribute?

Plus you could always have some that require 2 different attributes.

Or You could even say ♥♥♥♥ it and turn it into a building battle royal moba. thinking like a mix of dota, savage and minecraft... lel ;-p

Okay, this. This is one of the reasons I love A18. I was sitting here, pondering and glancing between these two images for 5 minutes, deciding which M60 would have been better - the one I got in an air drop, or one that I could purchase. Eventually, I decided that the former was of better quality, but still, it was an interesting experience. :)

Yea I try to stick to higher damage and less rounds/second when it comes to the M60. I just destroy our 7.62 stock every horde night so every little bit helps. :D

Did i miss anything? Is there something like this?

Cant wait for the release, actually thinking about setting our server to experimental. Cant wait for it.

Dude.

If you want to play A18exp it's been out. Right Click 7d2d --> Properties --> Betas tab --> Latest Exp Build.

If you are already playing then yes random stats are in.

i have a good question will be ever see anymore books being added to the game? or would that be a headache trying to get the ones you want with the amount there would be?

There will be a lot more books starting with stuff for all the weapons they dont have books for yet. Like stun batons, junk turrets, fists and so on

Dude.

If you want to play A18exp it's been out. Right Click 7d2d --> Properties --> Betas tab --> Latest Exp Build.

If you are already playing then yes random stats are in.

And its great, they will love it, got like 12 hour game real time for last 2 days and I am still struggling finding a game braking issues.

*passing out on the ground*

*crippled sound and mild snore noises*

Unless you have a 2030 cpu it will take longer than 10 minutes to do properly. I have a really fast pc and it takes 15 minutes I think to cook an 8k world, if it goes faster you got the bug. Post your system specs please.

Or just generate it with a dedi, it takes longer but doesn't screw up. Or play pregen01 or 2.

It also happens in 4k worlds.

It also happens in 4k worlds.

Did you manage to have a proper random gen map, not preloaded one, 8k. In both experimentals i got two seeds - sbd and sbdp that appear to be cool , really. Loaded for around 15 mins as madmole said and got no issues.

I'm not sure they should even be simply for sale. Traders having all the best things for sale is meh.

I'd rather have demolishers drop quest notes. =P

Traders should only sale basic items. Things that the player needs to move forward. And Only very few high tier items to dump money on.

I'm not sure they should even be simply for sale. Traders having all the best things for sale is meh.

I'd rather have demolishers drop quest notes. =P

I think legendary items in secret stash would make that perk more desirable. But yes, the majority of legend items should be from legendary difficulty quests. 😅

Did you manage to have a proper random gen map, not preloaded one, 8k. In both experimentals i got two seeds - sbd and sbdp that appear to be cool , really. Loaded for around 15 mins as madmole said and got no issues.

No worries man, it only happens in some maps in some cases. Only in the desert as far as i can see. Only had them happen in 2 4k maps. I've tried an 8k map, which took around 12 or 13 minutes, but i don't want to spend so much time generating a map :) haven't seen the issue on that 8k map.

No worries man, it only happens in some maps in some cases. Only in the desert as far as i can see. Only had them happen in 2 4k maps. I've tried an 8k map, which took around 12 or 13 minutes, but i don't want to spend so much time generating a map :) haven't seen the issue on that 8k map.

Ah, I know you are having fun, just wondered how it goes in similar config as we have.

The "radiator" bug is indeed only in desert, don`t wanna speculate any ♥♥♥♥, devs (Kin - high five!) made RWG look fantastic and its just the beginning.

Gonna use this bug btw, will build a horde base in the middle of it and watch demolishers having a harsh time :)

Got an auger book on day 8, already made one, some sweet diamond mods I have learned from books will help, too.

So this just happened. I was cruising along a perfectly flat road when I was randomly launched so high up the world failed to render below me. Somehow, I survived.

Hf6iWzI.jpg

According to, damn forgot tfp name, if you just don't do things that launch you in the air you can avoid this problem...so ummm...stop driving on straight roads i guess lol =P

Quick question dont know if its supposed to happen or not so dont wanna report it in bugs. If a new player logs into a server on say day 49 at like 16:00 is it suppose to cancel the 7 day horde for everyone? We had like 4 groups on and noone got the horde. My group took in the newbie assuming that our gamestage would counter his and we'd just get a weaker than normal horde but everyone add reported at most 2 zombies thru the entire night.

Archived