Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29501[/ATTACH] as you see all of them Locked.

Not sure, but they might be grey because you have 0 perk points available. Make a level then post a picture again. And hover over the icon to the right of a perk (for example better barter 1) to show the message there

MadMole, when do u expect us to see the new swing animation you mentioned. Will it be A18 stable or .X release or are we taking A19.

Also, what do you think of this sort of build we are seeing about a possible Israel Adesanya vs Jon Jones?

As they get done, bat and sledge are done already so whenever the next patch drops.

Jones would rape that kid so hard it wouldn't even be funny. He would take him down effortlessly and slice his face to shreds with brutal elbows. DC even said Jones is way too big for Adesanya and just weighs you down and makes you tired with all his weight on you in the clinch. That fight will never happen Adesanya can't gain 50 pounds of muscle he's genetically a twig. Jones enters the octagon weighing 225 and is a lot bigger than people think because he has small legs. The guy had a free ride to the top and ducked all the good 185'rs (many of which went to 205) like Thiago Santos, Anthony Smith. Rockhold isn't great but even rockhold could cause problems for him. He ducked Costa and Yoel, Yoel could take him down easily. He ducked Hermannsen and Souza, Weidman.

Whittaker just wasn't the same after losing to Yoel twice (Yoel hospitalized him both fights). He fought really stupid too, head hunting instead of scoring points and breaking his knees and hitting the body to mix things up, even going for a take down would have had Adesanya wondering about it leaving him more vulnerable.

There is a journal tip on it, but make sure to bandage out "black" on your health bar, and over eat to fill stamina. 75 is missing a chunk of stamina, so eat to 150 or something to not worry about it for a while.

Ahhhh, ok. I was thinking 100 was the max. Thanks.

As they get done, bat and sledge are done already so whenever the next patch drops.

Jones would rape that kid so hard it wouldn't even be funny. He would take him down effortlessly and slice his face to shreds with brutal elbows. DC even said Jones is way too big for Adesanya and just weighs you down and makes you tired with all his weight on you in the clinch. That fight will never happen Adesanya can't gain 50 pounds of muscle he's genetically a twig. Jones enters the octagon weighing 225 and is a lot bigger than people think because he has small legs. The guy had a free ride to the top and ducked all the good 185'rs (many of which went to 205) like Thiago Santos, Anthony Smith. Rockhold isn't great but even rockhold could cause problems for him. He ducked Costa and Yoel, Yoel could take him down easily. He ducked Hermannsen and Souza, Weidman.

Whittaker just wasn't the same after losing to Yoel twice (Yoel hospitalized him both fights). He fought really stupid too, head hunting instead of scoring points and breaking his knees and hitting the body to mix things up, even going for a take down would have had Adesanya wondering about it leaving him more vulnerable.

Yea, totally agree about Adesanya vs Bones, seems ridiculous to even consider

Thank you, I see now, so you can invest in Intellect, but not in the perks? Looks like a bug, but you say your friends have the same problem? Do you use any mods?

i have ravenhearts in my computer but not using it . my friends has the same mod too but its just has files in our computers . is couses any problem ?

@madmole I need a second voice here to settle a decision going on in my head regarding a quest reward I accepted at the trader. Now, my build is going to be roughly 70% Fortitude and about 25% Strength, with 5% of my points going in some other perks. The trader offered me a T3 Pump Shotgun, or 7 First Aid Kits. I took the 7 First Aid Kits. Do you see this as being a wise or unwise move? I am hardcore debating with in my head right now. Lol

After already barfing twice, I've since learned that vitamins are the way to go early game. Good job finding a good use for them! I never really used them before.

Yeah it was a crazy task to basically explode a17 into 20,000 pieces and then put it all back together again into an amazing experience that alpha 18 is. I'm glad its done though, no more major changes ever again.

The Brawler Perk (which is super fun) says punches to the head negate infection ability. What does this mean exactly? I punch their head and if they hit me back they can't infect me?

Yes once you punch them in the face that particular zombies ability to infect you is removed.

Yes once you punch them in the face that particular zombies ability to infect you is removed.

@MadMole

Request for clarification: More so for Multiplayer, is it

A. "Once you punch them in the face that particular zombies ability to infect is removed" (ie., it only has gums left)

or

B. "Once you punch them in the face that particular zombies ability to infect you is removed" (ie., your team mates are still in trouble)

Yeah it was a crazy task to basically explode a17 into 20,000 pieces and then put it all back together again into an amazing experience that alpha 18 is. I'm glad its done though, no more major changes ever again.

Everything TFP do lately is major. I guess anything you do from now on would feel more like Staff Sergeant stuff compared to a17 hell.

Archived