Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

If I remember correctly, Guppy or someone mentioned that they are decorations only at the moment so nothing can really be done with them at the moment. I don't know why decorations are limited but I think it may have even be earlier in this thread that it was mentioned.

I've been fiddling with the code and models for hours and it never worked. I'm relieved knowing that its not possible at the moment. I did get some experience working with XML, which is nice.

Right now I'm trying to code in a new battery charger block based on the battery bank. If flashlights and lanterns required power (fuel) and they eventually ran out, you could just stick them in the battery charger block slots and they recharge. It would make them portable and not infinite. Sadly probably won't ever make it work, but more experimenting sounds fun.

Thanks, it's much appreciated.

Updated Lantern as some people *cough*doombringer101*cough* complained that they couldn't be thrown correctly. I removed the colliders from the item, and it seemed a lot better in single player.

...this is why I shouldn't just blindly copy from a block. =)

Guppy's Cop Acid User

This modlet allows you to extract acid from cops. Basically, now you have a reason to get to the po-po before their loot container disappears. Each cop type will drop one bile duct, which can make Acid in the chemistry station.

Acid Recipe error found. :D

Guppy's Cop Acid User

This modlet allows you to extract acid from cops. Basically, now you have a reason to get to the po-po before their loot container disappears. Each cop type will drop one bile duct, which can make Acid in the chemistry station.

Love this mod. It's a fantastic addition and lore friendly. :D I discovered the reason the recipe isn't using the empty jar.

<ingredient name="itemBileDuct" count="1"/>

<incredient name="drinkJarEmpty" count="1"/>

There was a spelling error in the second line. incredient should be ingredient. :D

Guppy's Green Eye'd Radiated's

Replaces radiated zombie textures with normal textures for the body so that the entire thing doesn't glow green killing your fps, and adds a glowing green eye Mumpfy made for me. You can still tell they're rad's, but they don't kill your frames.

[video=youtube_share;cbBPaO8IIiY]

You have to break them to "harvest" them. There is a problem with the game that does now allow me to add a canPickUp="true" to something that uses the light class, so instead, if you break them, you get them.

Okay thanks bro, i will try it out and see how it work..

Guppy's Radiation Regeneration Remover

This modlet allows one of your party members to hold and object that will remove the regeneration effect of radiated zombies in a 15 block area. Kudo's to PV Wolfgang for allowing me to view his Banner Mod so I can see how this needed to be done. =)

So basically, this is NOT a single player mod... one person from your party holds it, while the others protect him AND don't have to suffer the effects of regenerating radiated zombies.

I have NOT made a recipe for this, and this is NOT the final model.

As an added bonus, whoever is holding this is uh, very very attractive to zombies. =)

[video=youtube_share;4-3GBSINfWc]

...thinking about what to do about tires. What we have is a huge amount of tires on the ground, that are only good for plastic. That makes no sense.

...so I'm thinking:

Tires

Patch Repair Kits

Air Pump like a tool to "repair"

Rims

...that'll give a much less retarded way of making tires than mixing acid with random junk, still keep it somewhat difficult, but also make it more feasible.

It's just silly that TIRES, which are strewn ALL OVER THE DAMN GROUND, are the "gate" for vehicles.

After that I'm going to put some time into learning how to use books as a substitute for buying skills.

After that I'm going to put some time into learning how to use books as a substitute for buying skills.

Aww yesss, make Crack-a-Book great again!

Oh, now I'm already here, I have a request. Could you rotate the model for the placeable flashlight 90 deg clockwise so the light points away from the player after placing instead of to the left?

...thinking about what to do about tires. What we have is a huge amount of tires on the ground, that are only good for plastic. That makes no sense.

...so I'm thinking:

Tires

Patch Repair Kits

Air Pump like a tool to "repair"

Rims

...that'll give a much less retarded way of making tires than mixing acid with random junk, still keep it somewhat difficult, but also make it more feasible.

It's just silly that TIRES, which are strewn ALL OVER THE DAMN GROUND, are the "gate" for vehicles.

Agreed ....

The common sense aproach may be that we have a new recipe set for Tyres to make the complete wheel

i.e

Bicycle wheel Recipe

2x (tire/tyre)

2x wheel hub/rim

Truck

4x (tire/tyre)

4x wheel hub/rim

Minibike

2x (tire/tyre)

2x wheel hub/rim

Motorbike

2x (tire/tyre)

2x wheel hub /rim

Tyres are usually made of rubber so we would need random tyres on ground to yield rubber as well as plastic

Hubs are metal so they could be made at a workbench for the diff vehicles , tyre could be a combination of rubber /glue/Acid/Plastic or something else?

Just a thought ?

Archived