Guppycur

Guppycur's Modlets

Guppy Poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

Yeah I agree about the number of tires per vehicle.

There are enough hubcaps lying on the ground, I could just rename those to rims, we're using directly, since they're not really what they say they are anyway... For some reason they scrapped to iron...

Or just add rims. If I'm going to do it I might as well do it right.

Re placeable flashlight: figuring that is on my to do list. :-)

I don't think it is as simple as rotating it in unity. But it might be.

Guppycur thnx for the effort! Great modlets. About that light pick up problem. I wanted to let you know that breaking the POI lights wont drop any light sources from your mod. We should all try to find a solution to this!

It should drop when you break the construction light, lantern, and those yellow flashlight.

In other news:

unknown.png

...learning vehicles. This will (hopefully) seat 8 and have a huge storage capacity, but be very loud and slow.

Guppy's Vehicles

Adds the following vehicles:

5 Ton Military Truck

Military Humvee

Monster Pickup

Guppy's Hotrod

Sedan

Fire Truck

Ambulance - Clean

Ambulance - Damaged

Police Car

tmp-Army-Truck.png

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

Guppy's Base Mover 1000

Adds 5 Ton military truck to the game; drives like crap, hates hills but will get the job done. Eventually. No loot or recipe references yet, and I still need to add a huge storage container. I'll tweak is as I go.

Seats 8! I hope. =)

tmp-Army-Truck.png

That’s pretty slick!

Added a humvee. It's pretty fun. =)

Suspension is light so you can get some pretty decent jumps off of it, and it'll crawl over alot more things.

tmp-Army-Car.png

Aside from my train idea (I still think it'll work), I'm thinking a motorcycle with a sidecar. =)

Even if there isn't a proper train. I would love to have a "coal car". When you have a mine and you have a huge ass tunnel extending half way across the map it would be great to have way to transport tons of ores back to your mine entrance or to your base. Especially if it could be done unmanned... :)

Added a humvee. It's pretty fun. =)

Suspension is light so you can get some pretty decent jumps off of it, and it'll crawl over alot more things.

tmp-Army-Car.png

Manux is in trouble now. Awesome job. You're writing the tut now :)

Manu does code stuff, I only throw meshes on. My tutorials are half ♥♥♥♥ty vids, but I have been telling people to expect yours... :)

Cool Stuff, do you Plan Items and recipes or where i can get this, or only find somewhere.?

What I /want/ is to populate the world with these, or at least severely broken down versions... I have a master plan, but it'll be a while before it's fulfilled.

But, think along the lines of instead of those stupid useless cars littering the world, there are dozens of the types of variety you would expect... ems vehicles, military ones, and yes, the burnt out husks that already permeate the world.

SOME may be driveable, but most will just need to be harvested for parts, then you can go to the car repair shop, gather the necessary tools to get THAT in good shape, read some books, gain some knowledge (no fracking perks!), and cobble something together that runs.

If you weren't lucky to find a running one already.

So no, I've no plans for loot or however cars are gotten now; I hate that system and think it's dumb, so I'm working the long game. Step 1, figure out how to make driveable cars. =) Check.

What I /want/ is to populate the world with these, or at least severely broken down versions... I have a master plan, but it'll be a while before it's fulfilled.

But, think along the lines of instead of those stupid useless cars littering the world, there are dozens of the types of variety you would expect... ems vehicles, military ones, and yes, the burnt out husks that already permeate the world.

SOME may be driveable, but most will just need to be harvested for parts, then you can go to the car repair shop, gather the necessary tools to get THAT in good shape, read some books, gain some knowledge (no fracking perks!), and cobble something together that runs.

If you weren't lucky to find a running one already.

So no, I've no plans for loot or however cars are gotten now; I hate that system and think it's dumb, so I'm working the long game. Step 1, figure out how to make driveable cars. =) Check.

I look forward to seeing where your vehicle overhaul mod goes. I totally agree that just seeing a bunch of sedans and NONE of them are drivable is silly. I mean what were the military doing holding up in the base behind secret vault doors which no one apparently can find? Which would be a kind of cool POI to build a kind of Cheyenne military compound where you COULD have a better than average chance of finding a working Humvee or other military grade vehicle. LOL I wish I was a good at building things but the extent of my building skills consists of a box. :p Maybe one of your mod fans could come up with something that you could implement??!

A mountain base is certainly doable, the problem is you'd pretty much HAVE to use a custom map to have it in there; mountains are pretty damn big and don't want to spawn naturally in the current RWG. But yeh, that'd be a fun POI to make. =)

Ya know guppy lol I have to download your modlet pack each time I want a single one lol. I have for the life of me tried to do single modlet but I can't see no option and clone or download just dl master lol what am I missing

@stallionsden

# make download directory
mkdir tmp
cd tmp
git init
git remote add origin -f https://github.com/guppycur/GuppyMods

# whitelist modlet
echo "/GuppysBloodMoonTrickle/" > .git/info/sparse-checkout

# download and update
git pull origin master

I dunno; I suck at git.

I dunno what the requirements are for using DropBox as the download site but it's something maybe you could look into?