Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

Great Mod work Guppy. I especially like the working lights/lantern. I understand making them fixed for the dungeon POI but they should be able to be crafted- maybe with Engineering 2 or 3?

with your horde mod, I am think I would add in my Van Helsing crossbow mod I made in A14.x, this is a 100 shot drum of bolts + scope and faster fire rate like in the movie Van Halsing.

I would load it with 100 exploding bolts and any horde night was a good night. (engineering Perk 5/5 would allow loading with rockets)

Great Mod work Guppy. I especially like the working lights/lantern. I understand making them fixed for the dungeon POI but they should be able to be crafted- maybe with Engineering 2 or 3?

with your horde mod, I am think I would add in my Van Helsing crossbow mod I made in A14.x, this is a 100 shot drum of bolts + scope and faster fire rate like in the movie Van Halsing.

I would load it with 100 exploding bolts and any horde night was a good night. (engineering Perk 5/5 would allow loading with rockets)

As long as you upload that beast as a modlet lol

The link brings you to git, which should allow a per mod dl?

...my git is as weak as gam's bladder.

I never saw a way to download each separately there. I just download the whole thing and just drag which one(s) I want out.

Now, I would tell you off about the bladder comment but I have to go pee...

Ah, ok. That sounds like a cool idea :) As it stands now tho, I cant pick up ones I find yet? If so I might make myself a temporary recipe, as the craftable spotlights in game are way too weak.

talking of spotlights, is there any way to increase the lightoutput of those? Didnt see an obvious way when Ihad a quick glance at them in the files.

Ah, ok. That sounds like a cool idea :) As it stands now tho, I cant pick up ones I find yet? If so I might make myself a temporary recipe, as the craftable spotlights in game are way too weak.

talking of spotlights, is there any way to increase the lightoutput of those? Didnt see an obvious way when Ihad a quick glance at them in the files.

The output is on the particle so no XML access. I'll likely switch to the vanilla light when I start fleshing it out more.

It's out, check the first page. :)

Very nice :) I made a recipe for crafting the constructionlights, but been trying to figure out how to make it so I can turb them on and off. No luck so far. Was able to make it so they can be hooked up tp a generator and then I got the tooltip to switch on and off. But the didnt actually switch off. Might try some more later. Still love teh lights tho, way better than the spotlights in the game :)

Ah, ok. In the previous post I thought you answered to the adjusting of the ingame spotlights, which at second thought wouldnt make sense as they are part of the vanilla light system :p

Btw, are they not supposed to be available in the mod yet, since they have no recipe? Sorry if it's stated somewhere, but my head is spinning from trying top learn xml, xpath and unity day and night the last days :p