Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

I'll be releasing a big "Fix" patch tomorrow; going from single pivot joint to dual pivot joint; the vehicles will drive much differently. Thanks to Dust2Death for continuously beating me up until I finally saw what the frack he was talking about.

...even if it did take 5 hours. =)

Once I have all of the models I want it, I'm going to re-work the vehicle system in general... you won't find many of those boring vanilla cars, you'll find broken down or sometimes working variants of my vehicles too, which you would need to repair at an auto-shop poi (new workstation), etc. Just not quite there yet. I have 3 more models to import, then I'll start the XML side.

Currently they're only available via F6 or if you wanted to write your own xml's, there's an example a page or two back from Solider.

if you wanted to write your own xml's, there's an example

<configs>

<append xpath="/items">

<item name="M35A2Truck">

<property name="Extends" value="vehicleMinibikePlaceable"/>

<property name="CustomIcon" value="M35A2Truck"/>

<property name="DescriptionKey" value="vehicleGuppyMilitaryTruckDesc"/>

<property name="Meshfile" value="#@modfolder:Resources/GuppyMobiles.unity3d?guppyMilitaryTruck.prefab"/>

<property name="EconomicValue" value="40000"/>

<property class="Action1">

<property name="Vehicle" value="vehicleGuppyMilitaryTruck"/>

<property name="VehicleSize" value="2.5, 2.1, 5"/>

</property>

<effect_group name="Base Effects">

<passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="base_set" value="3500,7500" tier="1,6"/>

</effect_group>

</item>

<item name="Hummer">

<property name="Extends" value="vehicleMinibikePlaceable"/>

<property name="CustomIcon" value="Hummer"/>

<property name="DescriptionKey" value="vehicleGuppyMilitaryCarDesc"/>

<property name="Meshfile" value="#@modfolder:Resources/GuppyMobiles.unity3d?guppyMilitaryCar.prefab"/>

<property name="EconomicValue" value="40000"/>

<property class="Action1">

<property name="Vehicle" value="vehicleGuppyMilitaryCar"/>

<property name="VehicleSize" value="2.5, 2.1, 5"/>

</property>

<effect_group name="Base Effects">

<passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="base_set" value="3500,7500" tier="1,6"/>

</effect_group>

</item>

</append>

</configs>

I use your random getter-upper. I know you think no HUD is stupid, but the randomness of your modlet adds a lot to the no-HUD game. You always have to make sure...

No, if you're thinking of some post of mine, you ether got me wrong or I mis-said something.

I /hate/ the xp indicator and wish it would die with leveled loot. =)

No, if you're thinking of some post of mine, you ether got me wrong or I mis-said something.

I /hate/ the xp indicator and wish it would die with leveled loot. =)

I didn't know you didn't like the XP indicator, but you've said in the past you dislike having no HUD. No matter, I just wanted to show my appreciation for the randomiser.

I love seeing the burning vehicles and the new additions.

someone else has a mod that replaces some of the vanilla cars with added vehicles... couldn't you use that modelt and just replace the models he called with your additions instead?

(He also has them respawn in 30 days as well, I think.... unless thats a separate mod.)

I liked seeing the added vehicle variety in his mod, but the models are freebie bare bones, and yours look MUCH better.

I didn't know you didn't like the XP indicator, but you've said in the past you dislike having no HUD. No matter, I just wanted to show my appreciation for the randomiser.

OOoh, you mean the /entire/ hub. Yeh, no I like knowing if I'm hungry. I thought we were talking about how the stupid xp indicator ruins the random getter upper experience. =)

- - - Updated - - -

I love seeing the burning vehicles and the new additions.

someone else has a mod that replaces some of the vanilla cars with added vehicles... couldn't you use that modelt and just replace the models he called with your additions instead?

(He also has them respawn in 30 days as well, I think.... unless thats a separate mod.)

I liked seeing the added vehicle variety in his mod, but the models are freebie bare bones, and yours look MUCH better.

I have much bigger plans for the vehicles than just releasing it as a pack like it is now. Any integration people want to make with other mods is up to them. =)

The only thing I don't like is that your handTorch is ever-lasting, and that you can, if you are quick enough, pick up the thrown torch AFTER it extinguishes, and it will be "re-usable", but if people are desperate enough to do either, fuggit and fuggem.

They invade.. Vietnamese zombies.. If your truck.. does not arrive.. zombies will win us.. the power of the united will win zombies.. when it will come out the truck mod...

So removing the zombieSteveCrawler was not a good idea as stated in this forum.

(<entitygroup name="ZombiesHoard">)

<entity name="zombieSteveCrawler" prob="0.1"/>

My thoughts were to basically change the: prob="0.1"/> to prob="0.0"/>

This will help not removing it completely.

But drop the chance of the zombie even spawning.

This method is a more cleaner way of doing it, and can be changed accordingly.

Hope this helps :)

Archived