A17 Custom Vehicles Modlet

manux

Any chance this mod will see another A17.x update? There are a lot of glitches, especially vehicles disappearing and i was just wondering if there were going to be some newer than 3 months old?

This was a good idea, going forward, but seems to have stalled a little.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. Does it serve for 17.4? I wanted to know if once you copy the Localization.txt file inside the game file you should delete the one from the mod? or the Localization.txt of the mod should you leave it too? Greetings.

Once you add its content to the main localization file of the game, the copy in the mod folder itself becomes redundant. However, it's a part of the mod and as such, it should stay there for the mod to be complete, because you may need to re-install the mod at some point and when that time comes, you will need that localization file again. Usually it's one of the smallest files, so there's no benefit in deleting it anyway.

Any chance this mod will see another A17.x update? There are a lot of glitches, especially vehicles disappearing and i was just wondering if there were going to be some newer than 3 months old?

This was a good idea, going forward, but seems to have stalled a little.

Manux is not about nowadays sadly so whats here is here and is not moving forward for now unless he returns.

Vehicles dissappearing happens also with vanilla vehicles too

• 2 months later...

I do know that there is a really good all new 'Custom Vehicle Mod' coming up for A18 ... and Guppy's A17.4 Vehicle Madness can be converted for A18 at some point too ;)

This particular vehicle mod could be updated but would need permission from Manux himself to do that ..

Erm... its really easy to update this.

Copy and paste the contents of itemicons into a new folder called ItemIconAtlas

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29707[/ATTACH]

doesn't fix the icons, and plus, some vehicles will lock your game up by spamming an error in the console. seems like this mod will be non-functional somewhat for A18.

The Ones that are getting Errors Spam are the ones with <property name="LootListAlive" value="81"/>

Change the value to 79 and it will works just fine.

In the entityclasses.xml

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30046[/ATTACH]

i did this and it works thanks, the only thing that doesnt is the icons for the parts in the craft menu, i guess they need updating since TFP's upgraded theirs too?

All is working fine in A18 with some fixing, except helicopter. Have tried checking settings for one hour now but no luck so far. Anyone have a working heli in A18?

Another issue is that jet-pack work without gas.

Heli works fine for me. Jetpack does however not require gas. Can't find out why.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded this mod, did the changes you mentioned and it works perfectly. Although when my friend did the same (private MP game), he gets a console error whenever I am trying to spawn any of the vehicles and when I am in the vehicles he just sees me moving/flying etc but not the vehicle itself. Any ideas?