When will the game be released II?

Roland

When will the game be released II?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released II?

• Monday July 30
    • Tuesday July 31
    • Monday August 6
    • Tuesday August 7
    • Monday August 13
    • Tuesday August 14
    • Monday August 20
    • Tuesday August 21
    • Monday August 27
    • Tuesday August 28

Do I sense a lot of doubters here, or just people who really don't want to get their hopes up? Low expectations means you can't be disappointed?

Naw, it's just that some of us have been here before.

September. It won't be released until September.

who voted for 28 aug my god it s just exp version the faster it comes out the faster the bugs will be fixed

Heh....we aren't voting for it to come out on a certain day. We are simply making a guess when we think it will actually come out. Even if the 28 Aug gets the most "votes" it could come out sooner if it is ready sooner. We aren't causing anything to happen with this poll.

Moved on?

Join the club. Haven't played since November if I remember correctly.

My problem is that most people I play with have moved on, and have a time investment in other servers (big one being Empyrion with regular updates). Bringing them back will be a tall order. Despite the improvements.

Haven't played in 6months+

On the other end of the Spectrum, I just started playing my first long playthroughs (since A14) a month or two ago. Vertical dungeons, turrets and electricity are all still new to me. A profound thanks to those of you who debugged it before I got to it!

2. No Man's Sky is allegedly becoming multi-player on July 24th, so more people will play the Experimental build if it's released at a different date.

Why would you play no mans sky having Empyrion Galactic Survival? A bit better graphics? Meh

my vote is December 13th, there is no way we will get anything before then. from the list of changes and things they have to redo this will be the first patch that will almost hit the 1.5 year mark and that will be experimental only. my bet is there is gonna be so many game breaking bugs

they will start pushing back month by month after we hit Aug.

But for the sake of the hopeful vote i pick the latest one. aug 28.

at this point i got used to waiting lol and we should see A18 close to 2020.

also i ran outta pretzels OMG the world is ending RIP LIF.

I've been developing software for a living for 33 years (yup, started in 1985 writing Fortran IV on a Sperry Univac v7x series mini that had a whopping 15K ram and a 5MB hard drive that weighted 150 pounds).

"We will be ready to release next week!!!" really means "Another bloody month of bug fixing...."

ready to release next week

"We will be ready to release next week!!!" really means "Another bloody month of bug fixing...."

Ahahah, so true. But sometime the miracles happens, so we'll believe that it will be released soon as possible... maybe - next week :smile-new:

Archived