181 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released?

• A17 Experimental February; A17 Stable March
    • A17 Experimental March; A17 Stable April
    • A17 Experimental April; A17 Stable May
    • A17 Experimental May; A17 Stable June
    • A17 Experimental June; A17 Stable July
    • A17 Experimental July; A17 Stable August

Just a question: Why are we getting info from Joel's Twitter feed when you'd think the "Official" TFP Forums would get this info at the same time? As the trader images have been on his twitter for awhile already.

Srry, just getting a little tired of getting info from multiple different source areas, TFP Forums/Twitter/FB/ etc,. Thank god they aren't using more lol

Damn. Human models getting an upgrade, I see. Excellent!

Guest Rassilon

Hey Folks,

Any news on A16.4?

Roughly ETA ( Weeks, not specific day ) or just a Statement if we will need to wipe when we play A16.3?

Our Server has to Wipe soon and it would be better for our players mood when we can reduce it to 1 wipe^^

Cheers

he said soon, so wait

or better said, if 2 weeks are to long for you wipe the server

(because if it goes before through a experimental it will need a minimum of 5-14 days)

I cant wait for this, but I may just have time to finish my base and level up till level 200. I can wait 1 or 2 weeks ;)

Lol just be patient dude it will be done when it's done ;)

I have been patient & you need to Chill on how you talk to players.

There has been no mention of what is going on as far as moving on or an update.

MM said they were moving to A17 after A16 was stable, Roland said settle in for a long term game & relax there would only be a hot fix.

Well I am into a long term game & now a talk of A16.4 & not a hot fix, that means a wipe & my long term game is turned into a short term game.

Now before you get all nasty with your comments I am relaxed, patient & will simply stop my current gameplay, (Will keep server going) & patiently wait for the Fractured Buthole Release.

Still a fan boy just want a stable version for a long term game. I don't care if it is A16.4. A16.5 or A16.6 just as long as it is stable & you move on to A 17 like you said you were.

Edited missed keystrokes to keep out nasty trolls

I also got to get away from the game to play the new COD WWII BETA, WHAT A TURD, ruined everyone's expectations with their HYPE TRAIN. Completely ran off the tracks.

You are doing a great job Pimps, see how a big game corp. ruins a good game project.

3 years down the drain & when & when 7DTD is Gold I will enjoy it as long as I enjoyed COD W@W, broke the mold on that 1 too.

I have been patient & you need to Chill on how you talk to players.

There has been no mention of what is going on as far as moving on or an update.

MM said they were moving to A17 after A13, Roland said settle in for a long term game & relax.

Well I am into a long term game & now a talk of A14 & not a hot fix, that means a wipe & my long term game is turned into a short term game.

Now before you get all nasty with your comments I am relaxed, patient & will simply stop my current gameplay, (Will keep server going) & patiently wait for the Fractured Buthole Release.

Still a fan boy just want a stable version for a long term game. I don't care if it is A13.4. A14 or A15 just as long as it is stable & you move on to A 17 like you said you were.

Take a chill pill. we're on A16.3 and they are working on A16.4 and when they get around to it they will get to A17. No clue why you're even bring up Alphas from years past.

Wait to wipe.

16.4 is small but has a few important fixes. No idea whether it will require a restart but if you're worried, the safest plan is to opt-in to 16.3 and wait to see how 16.4 affects others who update and keep their old save.

Wait to wipe.

16.4 is small but has a few important fixes. No idea whether it will require a restart but if you're worried, the safest plan is to opt-in to 16.3 and wait to see how 16.4 affects others who update and keep their old save.

Or better yet:

1. Backup your save game when 16.4 hits.

2. Try your save on 16.4.

If something gets screwed up, you can always opt-in for 16.3 and restore your game from the backup...

Easy as pie ;)

Thanks Roland, I figured a Restart was coming but my main concern is playing the Long Term Game.

When I get a confirmation that they have moved on to A17 & A 16 whatever it may be is stable then I will play again.

I will wait patiently & play the New South Park game until then & leave my server alone so my friends can play.

I just hope the new fix has an option to remove the BM or change it to once a game month & not every 7 days.

Guest Rassilon
Wait to wipe.

Ok, thanks for the advise, i think we will do it that way.

Archived